PDA

View Full Version : I want new RPG's and I want them now! ;_;

Biseinen
04-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Yes, I'll whine and I'll whine till I get a new decent RPG for my PS2/PSP. ;_;

Theres no good ones out/comming out that I know of... Are RPG's dieing? Until FFXII I have nothing!

I've completed almost all SNES, PS1, and PS2 RPG's and I lust for more...

Anyone agree that the RPG's are dissapearing? :(

Demynx
04-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Well only a little people like role-Playing games though its because there are hardly anymore games to play as themselfs thats why, I heard RPG games will die soon enough we will miss them. though the only RPG Now is.....I dunno....i guess your right. :s

Charles
04-10-2005, 06:29 PM
You got pokemon coming out. And fire emblem too. But do you have a gba? Or isnt pokemon your cup of tea?

Biseinen
05-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Pokemon I wouldn't even consider an RPG...

Rpg's on old school consoles like the SNES I will always play 'cause they're so cool. =D

Angel-Light
05-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I love rpg's :D Got to admint though, the ones I have played so far; the Final Fantasy wins hands down. Square got better in graphics, slightly dissappointing in gameplay but still a good series.

I hope they aren't disappearing :( Hayley would be sad lol Oh well all we can do is hope I guess

Demynx
05-10-2005, 07:30 PM
I wonder why square-enix made Final Fantasy again he already hasit for the PS1 Which rockeda!

Bear-Max
05-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Have you played Disgaea, Phantom Brave or Star Ocean?

All great games on the PS2 and probably bargain buys by now.

Charles
06-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Pokemon I wouldn't even consider an RPG...

Rpg's on old school consoles like the SNES I will always play 'cause they're so cool. =D
Pokemon...not an RPG? Its levelling up isnt it? :p
Also, try Golden Sun on the GBA. That's an addictive RPG, had me hooked for a while.

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Played/got all the games you've just mentioned... :P

Star ocean = awesome. xD

Demynx
09-10-2005, 10:36 PM
ohhhh....Starocean. 0,0 I like that game

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!