PDA

View Full Version : Danse Macabre

Yazamiinx
04-10-2005, 05:51 PM
(The title of this story is based on the song by Saint Seans. ;-) It was this song that gave me the inspiration for this story; thank you Lerf for putting it in your advert, I would have never payed attention to it if it wasn't for you :D)

Dance Macabre.

The Role Play Styled Story.

Rated PG13 - 12A.

Act One: Scene One.

Night. The pitch dark, and the frightful noises of the stepping feet of rats haunted the dark London streets. A young woman with lucious looks and very eye-catchable pale skin was walking hurridly amongst creatures of the night. She walked appidly into an old tavern that looked clearly abandonned. As she closed the wooden door, the old mysterious men were sat in their seats drinking out of old glass jars. She was hidden behind her black cloak, as she walked quietly up to the bar.

Skye: I have come, is he here?

(Bartender looks up, he admired Skye's looks, and stared at her willingly)

Bartender: In the corner, over there.. (Bartender points to the corner)

Skye: Thank you

Skye nodded her head gently and walked over to the corner slowly. She approached a dark figure, the figure had it's hood up. It completely covered his face. Skye perched herself over the table and stared at the figure.

Skye: I am here.

Dark Figure: So you are

Skye: Yes... I am, I am here as you requested, to help you..

Dark Figure: I don't need help

Skye: You do, don't deny it. I've seen you, your powers, they weaken by the day. You need another species of the dead to fight for you.

Dark Figure: .. So. The only powers you appeal to me is the power of persuation. (Looks up) Tell me dear.. Lady, what be your name?

Skye: .. My name is Skye. What be yours?

Dark Figure: Lord Volos, but call me Lee.

Skye: Evening, Lee.

Lee: Am I a threat to you, young missy?

Skye: Not at all. I see myself more as a threat to you more than you are to me.

Lee: Well let me tell you this.. (Lee leans over the bar table and reveals his attractive young male face, he had small black bristle on his chin and tash. His eyes were pure black, and his hair was seductively styled and was coloured black, Skye was taken aback at his looks) The way you dress, speak and act like reveals you as an extremely indpedent character. Therefore, I want to know your powers. Tell me, tell me your abilities, weaknesses and everything that your body so dear, is capable of.

Skye: I'm a vampiress. Of course, i'm immortal. But I have a certain gift in the arts of weatherolgy. I can control the weather, but it doesn't control me. I also heal if I get wounded.

Lee: My my, Skye. Looks like you are a woman of many talents, but you do know, that if two immortal's should fight. They are both vulnerable to death.

Skye: I do know so. (Skye nods)

Lee: Then let us dance.

Lee and Skye suddenly vanished out of the bar, without anyone knowing what they were talking about. The bar remained quiet and dead as the night.

Act One: Scene Two.

Dracula. The vampire lord of the dead. The keeper of blood, the bloods iron. So people may call him; stood tall in his main room. Stone gargoyles covered the walls, they rested on top of long dark grey pillars that somewhat made the room look arched. It was cold, damp and dark. Dracula, was at young age in this tale. His hair was black and spiked up at the back, he wore a black vampire like robe with a black cape that sailed behind him, he looked very handsome. No wonder he had so many vampiress brides, that one by one, took advantage of them to create his offspring. He turned his head suddenly to see Lord Volos (Lee) and Skye enter the room.

Dracula: Ah, my dear Volos.. and who is this?

Lee: Master, (Lee bows himself fully to show appriciation for his master) This is Skye, the vampiress that wanted to fight ... for us.

Dracula paused for a moment, he looked at Lee, then Skye. He smiled deviouly at her.

Dracula: Welcome, to my Palace.. Skye. (Dracula walks over and takes Skye's hand, he kisses it seductively and smiles at her)

Skye: He..Hello Dracula.

Dracula: She's a woman of advanced beauty.. Volos. How nice of you to bring me such a pretty girl.

Lee: She is not to be toyed with; she told me great things.. that she is able of.

Dracula: Oh? And what is that..?

Lee: .. You will soon see, my lord.

Dracula: So it be, Volos. (Looks at Skye) Tonight, there will be a Palace Ball. It is called the Danse Macabre. It is transylvanian for Dance Of The Dead.

Volos's face seemed to twist with anger as he saw Dracula trying to twist Skye's mind. He knew exactly what he wanted her to be, Another Corpse Bride of Dracula, to entice his pleasures.

Lee: Do you think thats Nec-

Dracula: DO NOT tell me what's what, Volos. Or I shall have you removed. (Dracula's voiced echoed around the room, and everything went silent) Now my dear lady, may you care to assist me to the Danse Macabre?

Skye hesitated for a second, she glanced at Lee, then Dracula. She had no option, if she wanted to fight for Dracula, and become a legend; then she will have to wrap herself around Dracula's skeletal white finger.

Skye: Of course I will.. Dracula.

I will type more; if I get positive comments on this.. :-)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!