PDA

View Full Version : Creating Websites For Habbo Rares...

Adzeh
04-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Ok guys heres the deal.

I am going to create 5 unique websites for the best 5 arguements.

Right, this deal is aimed at those people who are challenged in the field of HTML and website design. I will create, upload, and register a domain of your choice all for an agreed price. All you have to do is maintain it after it is created.

So what do you have to do?

Just choose one of the pre-made layouts and then describe to me what you would like on your pages. After that just sit back, relax and look out for your finished website.

How much will it cost?

Price will vary according to what you want, for instance if you want a website with all the trimmings, news, hit counters, login areas etc. then obviously it will cost more than just a basic site.

What features can my website have?

You can choose from any of the following:

- Cutenews (news system)
- Hit counters
- Guestbook
- Forum (Will add alot to the price)
- Chat room
- Interactive poll
- Embedded music (When the website opens a specific song starts to play.)
- Cpanel login (Easy access to website areas so you can change and add new pages)
- Custom Banner of your choice

NOTE : I cannot add radios or radio stats.

How do I get this?

Just tell me why you think I should make you a website. Send me a PM with this info, aswel as the features you would like and how much you are willing to pay.
I will reply with a posted list of layouts, aswel as a reasonable price estimate (open for haggling).
You must then reply with the layout you wish to have.

How long will it take?

Depending on the features you wish for it should take no longer than a week. I will inform you if otherwise.

So guys what are you waiting for. PM me now and tell me why you want me to make you a website. The best five reasons will get their very own website created.

Enjoy :d

Terms + Conditions.

- Layouts that are offered in reply are the only layouts availible. If you ask for a different layout your offer will be declined and your website may be withheld.
- The website will be created so you can see how it looks. Payment must be recieved by me before I disclose the site passwords.
- If at any time you have second thoughts you must contact me and let me know. I do not wish to spend alot of time creating something that you do not want.
- Genuine offers only please, for the reason above.
- Agreed payment must be recieved, any less and I will refuse access to the website.

Lysine
04-10-2005, 06:02 PM
That is a good idea.

мϊкэ
04-10-2005, 06:25 PM
i havent even read that first post..

from the title people would come to understand that you will:
Buy them a domain
Buy them hosting
and run the site...

and they have to pay you. :s

Adzeh
04-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Well that is precisely why people should readthe first post :d

мϊкэ
04-10-2005, 06:37 PM
Well that is precisely why people should readthe first post :d

im just saying its a bit of a mis-leading title ;)

Adzeh
04-10-2005, 06:50 PM
You get what you see.

A website. not a domain, but a website with cpanel hosting if you wish.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!