PDA

View Full Version : Something really fun outside

BloodKane90
04-10-2005, 07:35 PM
I just came out of cinema and went to Mac Donalds i say

I want a hamburger and chips and coke

The man says Ok

I look through the window and i see someone sneeze on my burger and i say i want my money back and a free burger he says sorry sir and gives my money back

i go back and say ive been vomiting

He gives me a free membership of burgers
Lol

Rachi
04-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Lol
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr8

Victimized
04-10-2005, 07:42 PM
What does the membership do then?
Get you free burgers whenever you want or something?

Largo
04-10-2005, 11:21 PM
Membership of burgers at a McDonalds? Thats pretty interesting :). Man i wanna visit the UK :( .. Do they have Burger King there?

Menshevik
05-10-2005, 04:28 AM
You should have sued them. I would have sued them. Thats horrible sneezing on a burger. Thats so illegal

Eamonn
05-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Membership of burgers at a McDonalds? Thats pretty interesting :). Man i wanna visit the UK :( .. Do they have Burger King there?
Yea we have burger king , McDonalds , Kfc and some others but its not all good about a year ago where i live northampton they closed down a McDonalds because 7 people put sperm in the burger *throws up*

Biseinen
05-10-2005, 09:51 AM
BS, you make up so much rubbish, Kane.

They wouldn't say, "oh... oh, you finally caught us... have a free membership of burgers..." (If thats bluddy real..)

They would deny it, then they would get their manager to say that that was stupid and nothing would happen, I would of took the burger and actually sued the muppets.

But of course, this did not happen because you lie out of your butt.

Largo
05-10-2005, 12:03 PM
:( KFC!!! Yummy ;) anyone esle like KFC?

stephen-
05-10-2005, 12:09 PM
I am with Trunks! I smell a lie children :D

Luayminator
05-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Blood kane has been banned like one million times on this forum and he continues to be stupid and lie no good.

Victimized
05-10-2005, 05:16 PM
This is completely off-topic but because most thread seem to divert off-topic anyway i'll just say it.

**Anyone love Pizza Hut? I love it, its amazing! Im currently addicted to their nacho's **yumm** **

Yeah anyway back on-topic.

manga21
05-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Yea we have burger king , McDonalds , Kfc and some others but its not all good about a year ago where i live northampton they closed down a McDonalds because 7 people put sperm in the burger *throws up*

That happened over here, Sick You could like get aids if you ate it

Dimebag
05-10-2005, 06:57 PM
The only thing Macky D's are good for are the shakes ;) Mmmm...

Neversoft
05-10-2005, 07:36 PM
:( KFC!!! Yummy ;) anyone esle like KFC?

I Like Kfc.. Mmmm.. PopCorn Chicken :)

RedStratocas
05-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Bloodkane, how many stories do you have to make up and how many times do we need to tell you how lame you are for making them up until you finally get in your brain that YOU SHOULDNT MAKE UP STORIES JUST TO ATTRACT ATTENTION TO YOURSELF. If this were a real story, everyone would have a free membership. People sneeze all the time, and if someone sneezes in your food but gives you a different one, they wont give you free stuff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!