PDA

View Full Version : 2 RUNESCAPE BROTHERS IN WILDERNESS ALL THE TIME READ HERE!

BloodKane90
04-10-2005, 09:53 PM
I dont know if you know but 2 brothers called

Flame2468
And...
Blame8642

Came up to me and my mate they said hello want to challange the Flame and blame brothers me and my level 89 mate agreed they took us to the wilderness and took us up to greater demons they attacked us we killed one of the brothers Flame he dropped some stuff my mate died by a greater demon i legged it off he ran after me i knew i couldn't get out so i used my Necklace game thing and he had one he chased me all the way through untill i used my ring of dueling he used it but i was already in castle wars...

If you see these guys dont take eney chances just run once they find you they dont let go...

Evil
04-10-2005, 11:26 PM
There not even on highscores how did your friend level 89 attack them:s

ssricky
04-10-2005, 11:28 PM
if they aint on highscores then even i could beat them if they aint on highscore i think ur lieing and if they aint on highscores then u must be weak if what ur saying is true :D

Rashelly
04-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Everyone, meet BloodKane, he (or she) posts pointless threads in order to boost their post count, sad I know, but it's best to just ignore them and then they'll go away...

BoardRider
05-10-2005, 09:07 AM
Everyone, meet BloodKane, he (or she) posts pointless threads in order to boost their post count, sad I know, but it's best to just ignore them and then they'll go away...
And your the new moderator? No. Keep It Shut. Your Being Bosy Getting Your Post Count Higher. :/

:Jamie
05-10-2005, 09:44 AM
And your the new moderator? No. Keep It Shut. Your Being Bosy Getting Your Post Count Higher. :/

HOw about you shut up? all he does is post stuff thats not true she has a good point his doing it to get his post countup..why would they follow you to castle wars anyway? and how did they know you were going to them places?

Rashelly
05-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Can you say "I CAN type english!"
But seriously, isn't that a tad hypocritical? I mean you're being "bosy" in order to tell someone else (being me) to stop being "bosy", which gives the impression that you think you're somewhat better than everyone else, if you can tell people what to do.
Yes, hypocritical is the word.
Hyp-o-crit-i-cal
Know what that means, kid?

Neil
05-10-2005, 02:43 PM
You should be the one shutting up, the thread starter is a noob anyway but everyone the greater demons are like 40 something wildy so they might of been able to attack then but you are a noob for running, you can't tele beyond lvl 20 wildy no matter what you use and how did he know where you went? Chasing you into a NON-PK area would be pointless, only post threads that make sense if your going to lie about it.

Emo Tom
05-10-2005, 02:59 PM
I dont know if you know but 2 brothers called

Flame2468
And...
Blame8642

Came up to me and my mate they said hello want to challange the Flame and blame brothers me and my level 89 mate agreed they took us to the wilderness and took us up to greater demons they attacked us we killed one of the brothers Flame he dropped some stuff my mate died by a greater demon i legged it off he ran after me i knew i couldn't get out so i used my Necklace game thing and he had one he chased me all the way through untill i used my ring of dueling he used it but i was already in castle wars...

If you see these guys dont take eney chances just run once they find you they dont let go...

LMAO Funny... Your such a noob u no..
FLAME AND BLAME BROTHERS ARE GOING TO GET ME OH NO!

ssricky
05-10-2005, 07:50 PM
LMAO Funny... Your such a noob u no..
FLAME AND BLAME BROTHERS ARE GOING TO GET ME OH NO!
pmsl according to him they shud be under level 30 :P

Emo Tom
05-10-2005, 07:51 PM
pmsl according to him they shud be under level 30 :P
LMAO more like 89 overall Lvl

Ashley 12344
05-10-2005, 07:55 PM
I can remember another one of Bloodkane's threads...

'Hey, you guys i thought of something really cool. If you kill like 20 level 5s you just killed a level 100, haha pretty cool innit?'

Typed with correct(ish) grammer and different words, but thats pretty much what he said

Emo Tom
05-10-2005, 08:02 PM
I can remember another one of Bloodkane's threads...

'Hey, you guys i thought of something really cool. If you kill like 20 level 5s you just killed a level 100, haha pretty cool innit?'

Typed with correct(ish) grammer and different words, but thats pretty much what he said

Lmao that means if i kill 10 level 100's i have killed a lvl 1000

WOOOOW..
\"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!