PDA

View Full Version : Who do u think will be the new hotel manager?

lewisbillington
16-10-2004, 02:58 PM
just say who u think will be the new hotel manager

Santa
16-10-2004, 04:04 PM
I personally think that the new hotel manager, will be someone new.. just my thoughts because I remember, Becs was promoted to a higher level and so Jibbi decided to hire Glitterkat who was applying to be a hobba, to take bec's place. Perhaps, she will pick someone applying for a hobba? Maybe, or maybe not :P

Da-Weasel
16-10-2004, 04:11 PM
pfft
this is waste of thread
every1 does these polls!!

If it is a waste of time do not post to higher your post count ted-crilley

djotto1991
16-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Ione because i heard she was very nice but the only reason people like her is because she gives out rares where as jibbi makes us buy dem

Vampire
16-10-2004, 05:04 PM
Woah, why is this forum so dead?!

I personally think Dionysus would make an excellent manager.

Adzeh
16-10-2004, 05:08 PM
jibbi didnt make us do anyhting. if anybody has a problem with her then ssay it to her face and not go talking behind her back.
ione gave out free rares, so what. this is now out of the question because there are millions of habbos on .co.uk alone, but when ione gave them out there was only a few hundred thousand.
before anybody tries to slate any member of the habbo team, then think about what your saying and how selfish you are to say it.

jay 4 hotel manager, she is kind and nice, fim but fair and a gr8 person. she has worked in the offices for some time now and would be perfect for the job. because of her time in the offices she is well known across habbo.

Moose
16-10-2004, 05:10 PM
I think becs, like the other 2 post just like this :doubt:, i said becs because she works harder than any other person, shes head head hobba in 3 hotels (possibly more).

akaPenguin
16-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Maybe GlitterKat and then someone else will be the new head hobba. :D

Motorollo
16-10-2004, 09:10 PM
i think it will be ione i got a forgotten pword email from her

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!