PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] ******* ! :O TRASHED ME

-beenie-
16-10-2004, 04:32 PM
***** wanted a job as i posted a job page on job forum and he replyed asking for job he got rights ect. and trashed my help desk ...

so jus to thoses poeople who hire him! please be careful!

* Edited by Janeh - Please do not name anyone for trashing, hacking, scripting or any other bad things

woolyman
16-10-2004, 04:33 PM
DA--WEASEL wanted a job as i posted a job page on job forum and he replyed asking for job he got rights ect. and trashed my help desk ...

so jus to thoses poeople who hire him! please be careful!

i dont beleive you he would never do a thing like that :eusa_snoo

Moose
16-10-2004, 04:33 PM
:o, is this on habbo.co.uk? if so, go to "reset rights" on hotel navigator and his rights will be removed :)

Da-Weasel
16-10-2004, 04:34 PM
beenie that was not me!!
that was da guy hu hacked meh!! :'(
its not fair
i got hacked on da-weasel,now da--weasel
lol im gonna make da---weasel now...

Pixel
16-10-2004, 04:34 PM
he has been hacked as he has been saying so it may not be him on that account

woolyman
16-10-2004, 04:36 PM
see i told you he would never do a thing like that

Adzeh
16-10-2004, 04:47 PM
do you have proof it was him
did you see him doing it.

only when you have evidence can you throw around wild accusations to respected members of the forum

-beenie-
16-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Well i never got proof in time i was jus Redoing all my rooms out and i came bak to my help desk and seen him standing behind the tele porter on chooser soon as i came he left! and didnt come back. Now it cudnt ben any1 else coz bout 1 minuet before i was there and it was all normal! Lol sorry tho I didnt know you was hacked :o But also Only you would know You had rights in my help centre and what to serch :eusa_thin Did you have my room on favorties? Or sommet

Motorollo
16-10-2004, 08:38 PM
it was porably the hacker who hacked hem

akaPenguin
16-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Just remove all rights and then give Da---Weasel rights. :D

-beenie-
16-10-2004, 10:45 PM
But ********* was the one who i seen trash it :s

Da-Weasel
17-10-2004, 10:07 AM
yes it was on my favourites
:'(
da hacker was my m8 aswell :@

GommeInc
17-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Lol, yet another loser wasting effort hacking a chat site, what is this world coming to?

akaPenguin
23-10-2004, 03:15 PM
Usually hackers will take your furniture, change your mission and console mission, message your friends being mean, and trash all of the rooms in your favorites list.

Da-Weasel
23-10-2004, 03:21 PM
he did trash all the rooms and did be mean to my freinds
hope he doesnt change my mission
:o

Max
23-10-2004, 03:33 PM
beenie that was not me!!
that was da guy hu hacked meh!! :'(
its not fair
i got hacked on da-weasel,now da--weasel
lol im gonna make da---weasel now...
How can u get hacked...:s
Just dont open ne files cuz they can contain keyloggers
Dont give out ur pass
Scan ur computer for virusses
then u should be ok :eusa_thin

Da-Weasel
23-10-2004, 03:35 PM
hmmmmm
i do remember QUITE a while back, recieving a music downloading program from him....this did not work, and it looked like it wos made by him
maybe it was that...:eusa_thin

GommeInc
25-10-2004, 05:42 PM
Key loggers are fun because they are so bad, they havent effected me i like sending them back to habbo saying, This was sent to me for you...

Lincognito
26-10-2004, 06:01 AM
Key loggers are fun because they are so bad, they havent effected me i like sending them back to habbo saying, This was sent to me for you...

Strange thing to say!!!
:s
Remember you can't ever get a key logger from Habbo itself you have to accept a file from email or from chatting on msn or any other chat you use, but you can't get it from Habbo so can't imagine why you should send them back there unless you mean sending back to the Habbo who sent it to you! :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!