PDA

View Full Version : Overweight Threads

Chaz
05-10-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm seeing a lot of threads.

They make me think.

Not Being Offensive But...By The Sounds of It Most Of the People On This Fourm Are Addictied To Junk Food And |the Computer.

All they Do is sit on the computer eating
not gettin no excercise whatsoever!

I'm Not perfect i'm not exacly the athleate myself!

But GET OUT MORE! And Enjoy life as it is the most best thing you'll ever have!

ashLOVESMatt!
05-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Agreed.

If you're fat, don't come moaning about it on a forum because you won't achieve anything. Actually exercise and eat the right food.

geez

Absently
05-10-2005, 05:07 PM
I'm addicted but i ain't fat and i don't eat junk food but i do get out but i guess i'm putting on weight when i exercise myself

0verRide
05-10-2005, 05:08 PM
just try REALLY hard in PE ;) - and stay off the comp.... and the junk.....

Chaz
05-10-2005, 05:09 PM
I Love P.E nd Games
There Great!

I Love To Get Out

Tommy
05-10-2005, 05:11 PM
The only reason im on here alot is because any time im not at school, or not out with my mates im on here. But i go out alot.

Kimmeh.
05-10-2005, 09:52 PM
My mum has told me to make a set time for the computer each night. Maybe you guys still at school should do that. Time how long it will take your homework each night then make a set time say 7pm - 9pm, take a shower/bath then get ready for bed, have some supper (toast) and go to bed. You'll feel better about it in the morning :)

Iluminations
05-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Unless I missed people pointing this out in other posts...

Yes, I agree that alot of the problem is eating junk food and not getting up from the computer chair.. but there can be more to that sometimes.

There could be alot of possabilities why your gaining wait.

You could be comfort eating, due to depression.. or some unknown cause. [ok thats not being very descriptive..]
I have an "overactive thyroid" and that causes me to gain wait, even if I eat nothing for days, but I sort that out by taking daily tablets,

If your diabetic ..which I also am, you put wait on alot quicker. I put on at least 4 stone in 2 years.
Eating at the wrong time, such as not having a proper meal / tea / breakfast, could make you put weight on more easily.
And, like everyone has said rightly.. not eating healthily.. not getting enough excersise even if it is a 5 minutes walk or yaddayadda,
I've talked to much:rolleyes:

Eamonn
06-10-2005, 08:29 AM
Unless I missed people pointing this out in other posts...

Yes, I agree that alot of the problem is eating junk food and not getting up from the computer chair.. but there can be more to that sometimes.

There could be alot of possabilities why your gaining wait.

You could be comfort eating, due to depression.. or some unknown cause. [ok thats not being very descriptive..]
I have an "overactive thyroid" and that causes me to gain wait, even if I eat nothing for days, but I sort that out by taking daily tablets,

If your diabetic ..which I also am, you put wait on alot quicker. I put on at least 4 stone in 2 years.
Eating at the wrong time, such as not having a proper meal / tea / breakfast, could make you put weight on more easily.
And, like everyone has said rightly.. not eating healthily.. not getting enough excersise even if it is a 5 minutes walk or yaddayadda,
I've talked to much:rolleyes:
You dont put weight on quicker if your diabetic you lose it quicker =l

Iluminations
06-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Not exactly true, If you don't "look after" yourself properly, then yeah.. you do lose it, but normally.. if you keep it under control, you do gain weight.. ok, not "drastically" and not all the time, as long as you excersise..

Eamonn
06-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Not exactly true, If you don't "look after" yourself properly, then yeah.. you do lose it, but normally.. if you keep it under control, you do gain weight.. ok, not "drastically" and not all the time, as long as you excersise..
No because if its under control its just like a normal persons sugar levels so you only gain weight like a person without diabetes would

:.bEx.:
06-10-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm seeing a lot of threads.

They make me think.

Not Being Offensive But...By The Sounds of It Most Of the People On This Fourm Are Addictied To Junk Food And |the Computer.

All they Do is sit on the computer eating
not gettin no excercise whatsoever!

I'm Not perfect i'm not exacly the athleate myself!

But GET OUT MORE! And Enjoy life as it is the most best thing you'll ever have!

yes i go on the computer but...
in a usual week i do 15 hours + exersize/sport.
i dont even like chocolate! and i eat 'junk food' in moderation.

guys there shud be a balance between pc and exersize. i am on here a hell of a lot but i fit in loadsa exersize too and LOVE it.
try it even if ya say ya rubbish n hate it, all ya need is to be postive, most ppl are negative from the start and neva get on :rolleyes:

Iluminations
06-10-2005, 01:58 PM
My doctor clearly said to me, that after I was diagnosed, I would put weight on.

I'm not saying that you will constantly put it on, but afterwards, he said to me that I would. Maybe I wasn't clear about that. Maybe I was just a different case..

Luayminator
06-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Then you have an idiotic doctor, you stop eating sugars, how can you gain weight or wait as you said earlier

Digital
06-10-2005, 03:03 PM
I Love P.E nd Games
There Great!

I Love To Get Out
Who says they hate P.E i LOVE P.E =]

Iluminations
06-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Then you have an idiotic doctor, you stop eating sugars, how can you gain weight or wait as you said earlier
I'm not sure if that was a dig at me, but im sorry that I mispelled one word..:rolleyes:

Obviously people don't understand what I mean, but there's no need to say my doctor is an idiot.. :s

When I had diabetes, and didn't know it, I was seriously underweight for my age, because I had lost so much weight, because my sugar levels were high. I wasn't taking nutrition from my food.. yes?

I went to the doctors, got the problem diagnosed, and he said to me that I would gain weight.

And I have been told that you can put weight no more easily if your diabetic. I don't have proof of this, so I guess I can't argue it.

But I still don't think there is any need for digs..

:.bEx.:
06-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Who says they hate P.E i LOVE P.E =]

Here Here PE FOREVER!

ashLOVESMatt!
06-10-2005, 03:53 PM
PE, that's like 2 hours of exercise a week - Not enough.

Chaz
06-10-2005, 06:37 PM
at least its some

Armitage
07-10-2005, 08:56 AM

Dude, seriously, why come online, let alone a public forum if you dont have the manners or decency to be civil to people.

And Lol @ 'or wait as you said earlier' if your going to get like that, you missed out a period at the end, and the first comma you put should have also been a period, dip****.

:d

Rebuild
07-10-2005, 11:03 AM
I go on the computer A LOT.
I eat A LOT.

But I also play football just about everyday, so I'm no where near overweight.

Luayminator
07-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Armitage or whatever you are called, explain to me one one rude post out of 1 year and 3 months and 2100 posts means I shouldnt come ona public forum ? And saying she miss-spelt a word means that I am rude? and saying something about her doctor means Im rude?

Shampoo
08-10-2005, 10:23 AM
i have a high metabolism so i can eat what i want

Pulchritudinous
08-10-2005, 12:46 PM
i have a high metabolism so i can eat what i want

It's alright for some. *Cries*.

In all honestly I know I'm not fat, I did all those daft internet tests that told me my weights healthy, but I'm not 'comfortable', but I went on a diet, then you could say I got a bit obsessed, and started boxing and exercising and stuff and I've lost a stone, and now my mum thinks I'm gonna end up underweight, because she's a geek.

I live in Australia now, and when it's hot outside there's no point in going on the pc!

Armitage
09-10-2005, 03:15 AM
Armitage or whatever you are called, explain to me one one rude post out of 1 year and 3 months and 2100 posts means I shouldnt come ona public forum ? And saying she miss-spelt a word means that I am rude? and saying something about her doctor means Im rude?

The you way you pointed it out was rude, yes. I could easily go around pointing out problems with peoples post like im some kind of high and mighty snob, but im a decent person, so i dont. And yes calling her doctor an idiot is also bad mannered and very stupid. I dont know you but i doubt you're a doctor, and i also doubt that you have the intelligence to become a doctor, so show some respect, especialy for people like doctors, who i dont think you'd be calling an idiot if you needed one.

And no, one rude post out of 1 year and 3 months worth of posting, and 2100 posts does not mean you shouldnt come on a public forum, but if you want to interact with people on a sociably decent level, then being that way basicaly means you may as well not bother.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!