PDA

View Full Version : Click Here For Free...

Grammar-Freak
16-10-2004, 04:44 PM
Free nothing! Sorry people!

Hi, I'm new! I'm Grammar-Freak. Sorry if I correct your posts :p

I've already got on the wrong side of :James who thinks I'm here to cause trouble. Sorry, man!

Um...so... yeah, that's it...hi!

Fingerboots
16-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Hmm.. Welcome to the forums, I think.

properclone
16-10-2004, 05:06 PM
Free nothing! Sorry people!

Hi, I'm new! I'm Grammar-Freak. Sorry if I correct your posts :p

I've already got on the wrong side of :James who thinks I'm here to cause trouble. Sorry, man!

Um...so... yeah, that's it...hi!
From posts on habboforum your a member from there who just wants to 'Investigate What We Say About You'
Oh what a fun life you lead.

DJ.astro
16-10-2004, 05:08 PM
Yes! Welcome to Habox Forum

Pixel
16-10-2004, 05:28 PM
I've already got on the wrong side of :James who thinks I'm here to cause trouble.

what do u expect me to think when i saw the posts from habboforum =/

Grammar-Freak
16-10-2004, 05:36 PM
Habbo Forum? That the one with the banner dissing Habbox?

Vampire
16-10-2004, 05:37 PM
You're not being very welcoming..

Grammar-Freak
16-10-2004, 05:42 PM
It's quite alright. They may think I'm suspicious as I was discussing Habbo Forum earlier in Shout. :eusa_wall

That forum is mean, they have a banner that says
"Want to hear a good joke?"
"Ok"
"Habbox!"
"Lol"
"Lol"
"Lol"

I saw it and laughed, then thought, "No, that is inconsiderate towards Habbox..."

Vampire
16-10-2004, 05:48 PM
I shall have to visit this "Habbo Forum" one day.

Mentor
16-10-2004, 06:01 PM
Greetings and welcoem to the forum :)

evect
16-10-2004, 06:20 PM
Hey wiggy_girl. Welcome to habbox! :)

Mr.Kylee
16-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Hi we talked earlier too and i think you r nice :P welcome enjoy!

properclone
16-10-2004, 06:44 PM
It's quite alright. They may think I'm suspicious as I was discussing Habbo Forum earlier in Shout. :eusa_wall

That forum is mean, they have a banner that says
"Want to hear a good joke?"
"Ok"
"Habbox!"
"Lol"
"Lol"
"Lol"

I saw it and laughed, then thought, "No, that is inconsiderate towards Habbox..."
Your alter-ego isn't very well planned since you posted who you were on habboxforum on habboforum..

Adzeh
16-10-2004, 07:12 PM
yeh hiya :)

Randomishness
16-10-2004, 07:13 PM
Your alter-ego isn't very well planned since you posted who you were on habboxforum on habboforum..
Well, if you were a intelligent person you'd realise that Vampire and Grammar-Freak ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

edit by sierk: please don't be rude to people

xxx=kiss=angel!!!xxx
16-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Message removed

Edited by .x.!Anita!.x.
Please don't be rude.

Randomishness
16-10-2004, 07:15 PM
You're hot

Edited by .x.!Anita!.x.
Please don't make pointless posts and stay on topic.

xxx=kiss=angel!!!xxx
16-10-2004, 07:18 PM
Message removed

Edited by .x.!Anita!.x.
Please don't be rude.

Randomishness
16-10-2004, 07:20 PM
I'm poor, my wife and children abandoned me and I lost my job when the company shut down :(

Edited by .x.!Anita!.x.
Please don't make pointless posts and stay on topic.

xxx=kiss=angel!!!xxx
16-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Message removed

Edited by .x.!Anita!.x.
Please don't be rude.

FoShoo
16-10-2004, 07:30 PM
So this is the trailor trash known as Habbox...

It's nice to see the flashing consoles on the forum for new posts, just like every other Habbo fan site forum.

Good work my fellow tards.

properclone
16-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Well, if you were a intelligent person you'd realise that Vampire and Grammar-Freak ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
Fool.
I suggest you take a lesson in literature, as that is not what I said at all.
For your sake, This is what I meant:
"Wiggy_Girl, your alter-ego of Grammar-Freak wasn't planned well, as you have posted your habboxforum username on habboforum..."

I appologise for leading you the wrong way and making you sound like a fool.

akaPenguin
16-10-2004, 08:37 PM
HabboForum is horrible, the moderators are stupid, and DJMO, the owner, is smothered with stupidity.

Anyways, welcome to Habbox Forum.

annabanana
16-10-2004, 11:27 PM
HabboForum is horrible, the moderators are stupid, and DJMO, the owner, is smothered with stupidity.

Anyways, welcome to Habbox Forum.

Hey im not stupid :). I wouldn't say DJMO is stupid... he doesn't need to go to other forums and try to get them to join his does he?

Joku
16-10-2004, 11:48 PM
@ mods - You should not be that tight on all the posters. Where's the Fun?

Also, It was 1 little joke that Grammer made. Just leave it at that?

evect
17-10-2004, 10:37 AM
I'd advise you lot to stay on topic or this thread is gone. Coming here from HF just to cause trouble is rather pathetic really. :)

Grammar-Freak
17-10-2004, 06:28 PM
Lol. Did I say I was here to cause trouble? No, I said I was here to merely investigate what is said about HF. Which, is nothing... Just when I wanted some friction, I had to come to a dull forum... No offence :D

And to whoever complained about the moderators on HF, ****. You clearly do not recognise talent when you see it (:D) Most of the moderators on HF are highly intelligent, which is more than I can say about some of the mods on these boards. (NOTE: I said "some" - not all...)

And DJMO, aka The Prince of Darkness, is a great guy. He knows how to spell, knows how to make posts look good, knows how to give the people what they want, knows how to run a forum and keep it under control. Also, he's sexy :p Hehe. Love ya, baby :D

edit by sierk: please don't be rude to people

P@ND@
17-10-2004, 06:40 PM
So this is the trailor trash known as Habbox...

It's nice to see the flashing consoles on the forum for new posts, just like every other Habbo fan site forum.

Good work my fellow tards.:iamwithstHey there "my fellow ****":iamwithst
What else would you be after visting HabboForum?

And welcome Grammar-Freak.
If you're here for fun, this is the place to be.
Lookign for trouble? Watch out... :eusa_ange

Grammar-Freak
17-10-2004, 09:20 PM
I'm just here to do work. And to see why people complain about Habbox...

YaTwice
17-10-2004, 10:38 PM
HabboForum is horrible, the moderators are stupid, and DJMO, the owner, is smothered with stupidity. Thanks I'll remember how stupid I am next time I see you asking for help anywere

Moose
17-10-2004, 10:46 PM
I agree with everyone about HabboForum, that site is bad people talk about weird and nasty things like shaving and.. well i wont get into that matter, its horribly moderated, and the reputation points are mean. Unlike here, when we talk about them we say a "Rival Forum" not habbo forum, and there? no they dont respect habbox they have these "Anti habbox things" and i think thats just bad, i dunno if habbo even tried to look at that forum before making it an official site. That forum is just dumb.

well anyways, welcome to the forums!

Motorollo
17-10-2004, 10:50 PM
hf is ok but i think it was cruel of them to make that banner about habbox

Grammar-Freak
17-10-2004, 11:05 PM
Well, when I did see the banner at first, I did think it was a little harsh.

YaTwice
18-10-2004, 12:03 AM
That site is bad people talk about weird and nasty things like shaving and.. well i wont get into that matter, its horribly moderated, and the reputation points are mean. Unlike here, when we talk about them we say a "Rival Forum" not habbo forum, and there? no they dont respect habbox they have these "Anti habbox things" and i think thats just bad, i dunno if habbo even tried to look at that forum before making it an official site. That forum is just dumb.You say its bad for them to bad mouth your forum, but in the same sentance you bad mouth them. Hypocrite (saying something bad about someone while doing the same thing to them)

Moose
18-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Its not MY forum, I just happen to go on it, and no, i called it dumb, unlike them they all you a smelly monkey, well anyways, I called it dumb, unlike them who take it to the next level.

YaTwice
18-10-2004, 12:26 AM
i called it dumb, unlike them they all you a smelly monkey, well anyways, I called it dumb, unlike them who take it to the next level.
So you justify yourself calling it dumb because its not as bad as what they call this forum? Thats makes no sense. so what your saying is...Its ok to say somthing bad about someone/something as long as its not as bad as what they called you? Great concept...;)

Moose
18-10-2004, 12:36 AM
You didn't prove anything! :p so hahahahaha! stay on topic too!
Ok, im not going to continue with this childish arguement anymore.

YaTwice
18-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Ok, im not going to continue with this childish arguement anymore.I proved my point, I guess there is no need for you to reply with a answer now is there?

You didn't prove anything! :p so hahahahaha
Ohhh But I have. to bad youre to ignorant to see it.

P.S. Welcome to the formum whoever you are.. (on topic)

Oddball
18-10-2004, 12:40 AM
Oooh, it's YaTwice! I HATE YaTWice :eusa_naug

Anitar
18-10-2004, 03:38 PM
This is getting out of hand. Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!