PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody abused or bullied?

Embean
05-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Are any of you guys bullied physically?
Or just bullied?
Or any of you abused by family?
Know anybody who is?
let feelings out here.
And tell stories about it.
Thanks guys.
Emmy...

Adam$
05-10-2005, 07:04 PM
I was being bullied for a short period, but I fought back and nothing happened after it..

Victimized
05-10-2005, 07:06 PM
I doubt anyone's gonna admit to being abused by a family member. If they cant even stand up and admit it to someone they know well in real life, then they aren't exactly gonna confide in someone they talk to over the internet.

cocaine
05-10-2005, 07:07 PM
I am being abused and bullied by my friend (Well, he calls himself my friend). Whenever he is bored, I suddenly become his friend, and he invites me into loads of places, like round his house, or into town, but when he is with other people he starts calling me loads of names, like geek (Because he knows I use Habbox a lot), and Larry (Because I am not particularly popular). And then boffin. It's upsetting really, walking home alone with three or four people shouting 'LARRY!' behing you.

Steph
05-10-2005, 07:07 PM
I doubt anyone's gonna admit to being abused by a family member. If they cant even stand up and admit it to someone they know well in real life, then they aren't exactly gonna confide in someone they talk to over the internet.
yeah suppose...but statistics show that more people would be more comfortable telling someone over the net.

Glitzil
05-10-2005, 07:10 PM
I was bullied for a short time but not physical abuse just name calling but sometimes it really used to get to me. I don't get it anymore and i'm really confident and don't care what people think about me.

HellyBelly
05-10-2005, 07:10 PM
I get bullied often xD. Like, people punching me for no reason, calling me names, about things that happened in the past, saying some really hurtful things to me most of the time, it bugs me, but nothing will stop it, so I dont talk about it much, its been getting me down a bit recently, all the boys in the year above absolutely hate me, and they have done since year 7, I'm now in year 9, they never seem to lay off with the stupid remarkss and comments :(

EDIT: Yer some of it was physical too.

Victimized
05-10-2005, 07:13 PM
I am being abused and bullied by my friend (Well, he calls himself my friend). Whenever he is bored, I suddenly become his friend, and he invites me into loads of places, like round his house, or into town, but when he is with other people he starts calling me loads of names, like geek (Because he knows I use Habbox a lot), and Larry (Because I am not particularly popular). And then boffin. It's upsetting really, walking home alone with three or four people shouting 'LARRY!' behing you.

Mneumonic that happened to me!
He used to invite me round his whenever he felt down and he used to take it out on me. Like one example, it was my birthday and he was going fishing and he invited me (even though i cant fish to save my life) and i went with him. Well it was bucketing it down at the fishing place and he started pushing me around and throwing mud at me, so i went to turn round and punch him and he punched me. He went home and left me on the floor at the fishing place (i had no idea where i was atall). I had to walk like 3 miles home, just by guessing where i was.
I started ignoring him loads lately, but he goes round with this massive group of people who are like the "coolest" in our year, and they do everything he says. Its so annoying aswell because he spreads loads of rumours about my family and everyone believes him.

ReInfected
05-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Mneumonic that happened to me!
He used to invite me round his whenever he felt down and he used to take it out on me. Like one example, it was my birthday and he was going fishing and he invited me (even though i cant fish to save my life) and i went with him. Well it was bucketing it down at the fishing place and he started pushing me around and throwing mud at me, so i went to turn round and punch him and he punched me. He went home and left me on the floor at the fishing place (i had no idea where i was atall). I had to walk like 3 miles home, just by guessing where i was.
I started ignoring him loads lately, but he goes round with this massive group of people who are like the "coolest" in our year, and they do everything he says. Its so annoying aswell because he spreads loads of rumours about my family and everyone believes him.
Yo i would have droped him rite thea and then if he started talkin bout mi family i woulda been like "yo u want da head up boi" cuz no 1 talks disrespectful about my parents

Embean
05-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Yeah reinfected.. but you realise sometimes they take things out on you when you say things like that which is really horrible. Like you try to stand up for yourself, but then they backfire it because they think they're 'better'
or whatever they call themselves nowdays.
I dont often talk about my bullying and abuse much. I have ex friends because we fell out in year 9, im in year 11 by the way now. And they sometimes punch me just because im going out with her ex boyfriend. - he has the right to see different people doesnt he? She usually just slaps you or something but shes been known to get worse. Thats why i started to take drugs because i was depressed you see, which made me worse because now i hate myself for doing that.. But slowly shes laying off me, but she'll come up to you everyday and call you a (insert word here) or something like that.
But words dont harm me. its just when it gets physical.
Emmy..

ReInfected
05-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Yeah reinfected.. but you realise sometimes they take things out on you when you say things like that which is really horrible. Like you try to stand up for yourself, but then they backfire it because they think they're 'better'
or whatever they call themselves nowdays.
I dont often talk about my bullying and abuse much. I have ex friends because we fell out in year 9, im in year 11 by the way now. And they sometimes punch me just because im going out with her ex boyfriend. - he has the right to see different people doesnt he? She usually just slaps you or something but shes been known to get worse. Thats why i started to take drugs because i was depressed you see, which made me worse because now i hate myself for doing that.. But slowly shes laying off me, but she'll come up to you everyday and call you a (insert word here) or something like that.
But words dont harm me. its just when it gets physical.
Emmy..
Wth?! She punched u and u didnt do anything bout it? I woulda hit that fool bak..

Embean
05-10-2005, 08:01 PM
Yeah but if i did that, she would do the same and it would carry on and on and on and on... and i'd end up on the floor dead..
Emmy..

ReInfected
05-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Yeah but if i did that, she would do the same and it would carry on and on and on and on... and i'd end up on the floor dead..
Emmy..
Why You? Beat her up girl! thats self defence. Dont kill her though but beat her cuz thats just protecting yourself..

!!!Liam!!!
Iv been bullied like all my life, In primary school I had no friends I used to get punched, tied up and loads of horrible stuff that im not going to go into, I move schools in year5 Went to 2nd school and got called 'gay' well still do actually and people do things to me like push me because they know I wont hit back, I s'pose I cant hit back really.. I'm not the fighting type, nothing works really I tried it all. It isnt that bad now, well.. just being called gay and stuff..

Victimized
I dont retaliate coz he's bigger than me and coz he has like 10 other mates.

!!!Liam!!!
05-10-2005, 08:06 PM
I have a load of mates actually, I'm quite popular unless I have argued with a friend then everyone else gets involved then i'm hated and my life is hell for a while.. :l It's wierd and I have double PE tomorrow and I HATE it and I had one of those 'big' arguments before, Great day coming up for me then.. :(

Victimized
05-10-2005, 08:08 PM
I got PE tomorrow too, but a single lesson and its basketball which is actually really cool.

ReInfected
05-10-2005, 08:09 PM
I got PE tomorrow too, but a single lesson and its basketball which is actually really cool.
I also got PE. I dont relly like it cuzz i h8 gettin all sweaty. I got football tommrow.

Embean
05-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Back on topic...

Okay actually im gonig offline now.

Ciao, Night <333

Absently
05-10-2005, 08:15 PM
I used 2 get bullied name calling saying stuff bout my family that ain't true and i used 2 get punched by the girl i used 2 fight with but my REAL friends stuck up with me and then the girl who bullied be backed off i have some great friends

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!