PDA

View Full Version : A Bit Worried..

RainFall.
05-10-2005, 07:02 PM
I am currently in Year 8 and 12 (13 in 4 months) and I got a leaflet from the hospital around June 2005 about testicular cancer and to check each month. I am a bit worried and will be very afraid if I find a lump. I am sorry if it sounds dirty but I am very worried about it. It usually occurs in 15 - 45 year olds and im not far off that.

ashLOVESMatt!
05-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Heh, I wouldn't be worried about it, I doubt very much it will affect you.

Kimmeh.
05-10-2005, 09:44 PM
I seriously wouldn't worry about it. You just need to be aware of it. It does happen to guys around that age, but if you keep yourself clean and use protection whilst with a girl then you'll be fine. You just need to know the basic concept of what will happen. You should be fine though, I'm sure your a fit, healthy and strapping young lad :)

Eamonn
06-10-2005, 08:31 AM
Not far off your 12 i hav'nt heard of anyone getting it at that age

HellyBelly
06-10-2005, 08:38 AM
As the others have said, not to worry about it, it doesn't happene to very many people ;)

Ben$
08-10-2005, 02:07 PM
The best way to be sure is to just check yourself every few months, and if you feel any irregular lumps or anything, tell someone. The best way to avoid, is to stay clean! Use a condom!

kaut
09-10-2005, 08:52 AM
As has been mentioned... don't worry about it much, just check yourself.

And if you do happen to be diagnosed with testicular cancer you'll be in good company. Tom Green had it and then did a show about him getting it removed. Was kind of gross but you have to hand it to the guy for turning something life threatening and scary into humor and education.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!