PDA

View Full Version : How obsessed are you with thrill rides?

-Soph-
05-10-2005, 07:41 PM
On a scale of 0-10 how obsessed are you with thrill rides and themeparks?

with me, I must be a 10
xD
I know EVERYTHING about alton towers [ride designers names etc, make of ride lmaoo][yes, I am a bit crazy ;p]

Mit
05-10-2005, 07:44 PM
i dunno. when i get to a theme park it dpends on the mood im in.

sometimes i will go on everything other times i will give the really big ones a miss.

Im not the kinda person that knows statistics or stuff. So id say 7 :)

i do love a good cork***** or loop

Hecho
05-10-2005, 07:48 PM
OMG Im A Fanatic But Im Nat As Much Of a Fanatic As You Soph :P

ashLOVESMatt!
05-10-2005, 07:53 PM
I share the same excitement as you. The adrenaline I get from just queing up for a ride is amazing! I've been to Alton Towers a few times now, and it gets better each time. Air is amazing, and so is Oblivion, although i'm often screaming myself to tears on it. I wasn't impressed with Rita, but i'm hoping their next addition to the park will be even better than Nemesis/Air/Oblivion put together!

Victimized
05-10-2005, 07:53 PM
I havent been to a theme park in 5 years so i wouldnt know.

Chaz
05-10-2005, 07:54 PM
7/10

i love to spin around and get thrown around on rides!

H.bubbly
05-10-2005, 07:56 PM
On a scale of 0-10 how obsessed are you with thrill rides and themeparks?

with me, I must be a 10
xD
I know EVERYTHING about alton towers [ride designers names etc, make of ride lmaoo][yes, I am a bit crazy ;p]

When i went to Florida when i was around 8 it was awsome , 2 Weeks of awsome Theme parks... I was so little so Splash Mountain was Terrifying :) i will post a picture of when we went down it if i am alloud ( if i blurr the faces* If a Mod Tells me if i can do that..., Yea i love theme parks , might go to florida soon again actually go on more thrilling rides... like rollarcoasters! Yey!

-Soph-
05-10-2005, 09:11 PM
but i'm hoping their next addition to the park will be even better than Nemesis/Air/Oblivion put together!

Hmm... good luck
apparently their not going to build another rollercoaster for another 3 years :l
They were going to build the worlds highest wood rollercoaster, but that went to poop, because their not allowed to let any of the rides go over the tree height [because the annoying people who live at alton village complain ;l, thats why the oblivion case had to go to court :(]

JackBuddy
28-12-2005, 06:45 PM
10, pop to Thorpe or Chessie whenever i can.

Dupion
08-01-2006, 10:32 AM
Err about a 7 ;D

Hot.
08-01-2006, 10:14 PM
About 5. I love thrill rides, but I find some of them quite scary. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!