PDA

View Full Version : NOOB RARE EXPERTS.

-NZ-
08-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Okay the other rare experts are noobs. They dont no anything about the rare values and k@boom even said that he looks at the prices in the trade rooms. well ppl sometimes ask for more if they want to. Im tiered of these other noob rare experts putting noobie values on the site, and that brings me to my Point... I QUIT HABBOX!

I vote that u close down the rare value site. i'd bet a lot of ppl would agree. its just ruining habbo, cuz u got these noob "Rare experts that dont no ****"
[AhX] only started when they came along. so good bye! :eusa_danc

Peace every1. im probably gonna be banned cuz habbox forum mods are ****ing ***'s. (not all of them Jrh is cool. )

It WAS nice working with ya till the other noob experts came. Now good bye!

:eusa_clap :D :eusa_booh

Mizki
08-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Cya matey

properclone
08-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Don't worry....You won't be missed.
I am sorry but you need to grow up, You are acting like a spoilt 5 year old.

dudey345
08-07-2004, 03:33 PM
yea i agree with properclone

GELHEAD2004
08-07-2004, 03:42 PM

I rest my case......

properclone
08-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Plus, Of course you will be banned, Do you expect us not to ban you?
Why is it our fault that you broke the rules and are going to get banned?
Your theory about that makes no sence.

geertjuhhh
08-07-2004, 04:50 PM
ban him, he called us bobbas :P, i dont care he quits habbox, 1 stupid person less :) :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

-NZ-
08-07-2004, 07:56 PM

Proper have u noticed how menny ppl hate habbox cuz of there rare value page ? if u havn't ur just another noob like a lot of the other habbox staff. (not all of them are noobs some of them are my good friends.)

:Illusion
08-07-2004, 07:59 PM
have u noticed how menny ppl hate habbox cuz of there rare value page ?

But they obviously havent noticed the little X at the top of the page that you click when you dont like somethin :rolleyes: People who don't like it are outnumbered by people who do, an the whole "omgzz i hate habbox an the rare values!" is really gettin borin now :rolleyes:

GELHEAD2004
08-07-2004, 08:08 PM
But they obviously havent noticed the little X at the top of the page that you click when you dont like somethin :rolleyes: People who don't like it are outnumbered by people who do, an the whole "omgzz i hate habbox an the rare values!" is really gettin borin now :rolleyes:

I couldnt of put it better myself ally :)

Butcher11
08-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Yeah and there's mroe to habbox then the values!

Tordex
08-07-2004, 10:40 PM
NZ you fruit monkey im a mod too, what about me!?!?!?1

dudey345
09-07-2004, 11:37 AM
u might aswell ban him cos if he is going any way and decides to come back and put rude posts alll over the place :eusa_shif

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!