PDA

View Full Version : Why not have a forum on love with gay and lesbian as a sub forum ?

Kj2005
06-10-2005, 11:58 AM
loads of people have been telling there straight love moments so why not have a board to get advive on all things love ?

ashLOVESMatt!
06-10-2005, 03:56 PM
No, because that stuff can be said in Anything not to do with Habbo(x) (http://habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
This forum is for issues addressing anything to do with homosexuality, in which everyone is welcome.

8Freak8
06-10-2005, 03:57 PM
I agree. I think its kinda weird that there is a Gay one but not a straight one. Do the majority not need one?

Ash, anything not to do with Habbo(x) includes Gay / Lesbian love, since its nothing to do with Habbo(x). See the problem? ;)

ashLOVESMatt!
06-10-2005, 04:01 PM
This forum is an asset. Since the majority of the users on here are early teens, and some younger it's best to educate them and make them aware that it's even a possibility they may turn out to be gay. It means that theres not a thread every 5 minutes in a different forum saying 'Am I gay' by having this forum is lets even the curious members out there come, ask questions and feel welcome without any prejudice.

I guess if you don't like it, stay out.

8Freak8
06-10-2005, 04:04 PM
This forum is an asset. Since the majority of the users on here are early teens, and some younger it's best to educate them and make them aware that it's even a possibility they may turn out to be gay. It means that theres not a thread every 5 minutes in a different forum saying 'Am I gay' by having this forum is lets even the curious members out there come, ask questions and feel welcome without any prejudice.

I guess if you don't like it, stay out.
No I think you misunderstand. I didn't say I wanted this forum to go, I said I think there should be a straight one too ;).

Eamonn
06-10-2005, 10:00 PM
No I think you misunderstand. I didn't say I wanted this forum to go, I said I think there should be a straight one too ;).

Yea so do i tis so hetrophobic lmao !

GommeInc
06-10-2005, 11:20 PM
I think there should be one. But where can it go? Making this one a sub forum would be a bit rude towards the gay users of this forum and having them side by side may look a bit stupid.

Bono
06-10-2005, 11:30 PM
I like the idea, Because my Mum came on the computer, While i was eating, And She started yelling at me because it Said 'Gay/Lesbien Chat" She's like "What the <Beep> are you on?" and i was like "It's a Forum...."

Kj2005
07-10-2005, 05:48 PM
I think there should be one. But where can it go? Making this one a sub forum would be a bit rude towards the gay users of this forum and having them side by side may look a bit stupid.
why would it be rude ?

Habbox Forum > Outside Habbo > Love > Gay and Lesbian & Straight

some thing like that

Bono
07-10-2005, 10:17 PM
I think they should just thake the thing off the site PERIOD...

le harry
08-10-2005, 05:33 AM
I think they should just thake the thing off the site PERIOD...

Wth???? :$ :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!