PDA

View Full Version : HabBounce Website Design

SteveBrown03
06-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Hello,

I am building a new fansite called HabBounce :D but i need a website layout for it.

Layout Request

I need a original design, not ripped from another site, its up to you how you want it to look like, but we need a navagation bar, advertisment bar - which would be used to advertise peoples rooms, content box and also a banner box up the top - which i would be able to change.

I would prefer the website to be in iframes.

PREIVEWS OF THE SITE WHILE BEING BUILT WILL BE REQUIRED :)

Payment

If I pick you to build my fansite, you will become site manager of HabBounce, including the radio when it is up. Also, i will pay at least £10 through PayPal, or give free Unlimited Hosting for 1 Year - http://www.crisphosting.net - thats only if i get the website first.

Are you interested?

If so, please reply to this post, or PM me, with the following information:

Previous Experience
Preview of a site you have built.
Why do you want to build my site?

Steve :D

SteveBrown03
07-10-2005, 02:45 PM
sorry for double post, but i forgot to add, if you can do the layout, but you can't do the coding, or visa versa, then still PM me :D but you will get half of the payment :)

Mentor
07-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Lol, if you want to employ a web designer, u would need alot more than £10, most make alot more than that for a single an hour of work "/

Sygon
08-10-2005, 07:01 AM
Lol mentor but he offers other things aswell :P

SteveBrown03
08-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Lol, if you want to employ a web designer, u would need alot more than £10, most make alot more than that for a single an hour of work "/

well Mentor, you see people getting websites built for nothin, or for a bit of furni. I thought it would be nice givin someone £10 to build it. As its like a thank you :) Sorry if you dont find it enough, but thats your opinion, not mine :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!