PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Habbox.com Party staff needed!

Sabu
06-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Sorry for such short notice! But I only thought of it today.

Hopefully you all know that I am hosting an Unofficial Habbox.com Party on Habbo tommorrow [ Friday ]. And I also need staff!

I will need someone to rotate the Imperial Teleporter linking to the Party room, because there will be a queue :) [ Rites ]

I will also need some people to keep the party going incase I need to somewhere. [ Rites ]

I will need people who wish to giveaway prizes :) So if you have spare furni you dont need, let me know and you can host competitions :)

I will need advertisers. The party isn't only for Habbox.com users.. all Habbo's are welcome for a bit of fun :) So if you are a great advertiser, let me know :)

Sorry but none of these jobs pay as after the party, the rooms will be re-created :)

If you would like one of these jobs, please reply or PM me like this:

Habbo Name - 238gamer238
Job - [ What job you want ]

Thanks! And I hope some of you will come :)

BoardRider
07-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Sorry for such short notice! But I only thought of it today.

Hopefully you all know that I am hosting an Unofficial Habbox.com Party on Habbo tommorrow [ Friday ]. And I also need staff!

I will need someone to rotate the Imperial Teleporter linking to the Party room, because there will be a queue :) [ Rites ]

I will also need some people to keep the party going incase I need to somewhere. [ Rites ]

I will need people who wish to giveaway prizes :) So if you have spare furni you dont need, let me know and you can host competitions :)

I will need advertisers. The party isn't only for Habbox.com users.. all Habbo's are welcome for a bit of fun :) So if you are a great advertiser, let me know :)

Sorry but none of these jobs pay as after the party, the rooms will be re-created :)

If you would like one of these jobs, please reply or PM me like this:

Habbo Name - 238gamer238
Job - [ What job you want ]

Thanks! And I hope some of you will come :)
You Havnt Even Stated The Time To What It Will Start... -_-'

tbh imo no m8
07-10-2005, 12:11 PM
yea time and i will be the 2nd 1 sorry forgot what it was

Name:firendo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!