PDA

View Full Version : Coming Out My Story

joe:-,
06-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Right everyone im bi
most people who read this are probs gay/bi if you are you may be thinking what willl my mates think ?
that what i used to think but sadly i know
People say real mates strick by you :(
let me tell you my story
One night
at a house party [everyone was very drunk]
i told all my close mates that were they and girls mates from my school i was BI the trouble started my bestest mate n me had a fight which a bottle was nearly used. but we are friends now. the girls were alrite with it but before the party i had a really good girl mate Ellen she no longer speaks to me. the rest of the boys micheal and daniel talk to me but were very freaked out. then there is robert my best mate i have known for years is still not talking to me four weeks after the party.
This is my story of coming out.
At School
Ellen and robert are still dis-like me which makes me very upset
the others talk to me but we are not as close
Two Friends ellen and jessica are new good mates
So now i wished i keep it all bottled up and never told a soul
i liked my life before i came out
i wished i could go back

Thanks for taking the time to read
this is my quite sad story

ashLOVESMatt!
06-10-2005, 09:20 PM
If your friends don't accept you for who you are, can you really class them as friends? Remember, love is unconditional. My friends love me for who I am.

the wombats
06-10-2005, 09:28 PM
If your friends don't accept you for who you are, can you really class them as friends? Remember, love is unconditional. My friends love me for who I am.
What he said, they should like you for who you are, not your sexuality

Dan Williamson
06-10-2005, 09:49 PM

+rep for that comment, i wish my friends would accept me for who i am, so what being Bi doesn't mean your gonna jump in wanted to have *** with the lads.

I think it's pathetic.

Painiac
07-10-2005, 05:56 PM
i wish my friends would accept me for who i am, so what being Bi doesn't mean your gonna jump in wanted to have *** with the lads.

I think it's pathetic.

I agree. It's amazing how many people think less of me? My sexuality doesn't change my morals. I'm as likely to sexually assualt someone whether I am gay or straight... and those who can't acknowledge that are fools in my opinion.

xhannx
07-10-2005, 07:50 PM
I don't like homophobics
I just say they can do it as long as they don't try and do it on me [as I'm 100% straight] I'm fine with it :)
Obviously first I would say if a girl tried it on
"Sorry I'm not gay."
If they tried again then I would explode

Greg.
07-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Well,I think im bi,i like girls and i like this certain boy i always talk to how will i no for sure? and my friends will just bully me

le harry
08-10-2005, 05:40 AM
Im straight, and my mates joke about people being gay and stuff, its kind of pathetic but also, we may be a bit young so we dont understand about all this stuff yet.

blah blah blah
08-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Aw!:( im feel so sorry for you!! thats like...AW!!!:'( But these dudes above me are right.:eusa_thin they gotta love ya for who you are!:D They cant do that then they aint worth it.:eusa_naug Now i havent came out to anyone cause ive heard its just a part of puberty.:P so im ok where i stand.:Ocass14 But i think you have alot of courage to do what you did, must of taken alot ALOT of nerve, So i hope you get through this. it must be tuff. ;)

HeyHey!
09-10-2005, 12:21 AM
Please do NOT post homophobic comments. Thanks. Urges

le harry
09-10-2005, 12:35 AM
*removed*

Everybody isnt gay, this is a gay forum noob, Go the hell back to straight land if you cant handle it.

[Moderator] - Please don't be rude to other members, no matter what their view. Just report anything you are unhappy with to a moderator by using the report post tool.

Moth
09-10-2005, 01:42 AM
Just keep in mind, the friends that treat you differently because of your sexual preference aren't real friends in the first place.

I've told most of my friends, and luckily most (if not all) of them are fine with it / can deal with it.

Just hope your friends are open minded and accepting.

Cooler3000
09-10-2005, 04:14 AM
Edit by Urges - Message removed, do NOT post homophobic comments, OR swear

Ash♥
09-10-2005, 05:13 AM
*********removed

What's wrong with you people!? >:l Don't come to this forum if you can't say anything nice or give decent advice.

Painiac
09-10-2005, 07:13 AM
I think someone is insecure. Cooler, do you want a hug?

Ash♥
09-10-2005, 07:27 AM
I think someone is insecure. Cooler, do you want a hug?

Rofl.

[Moderator] - Please don't post pointlessly, stay on topic or don't post at all.

:PixelStar
09-10-2005, 07:32 AM

Also if your mates are scared they are obviously insecure themselves or as people have proven that boys are more insecure around Gays than girls as boys are insecure at puberty (mostly).

chr0nic
10-10-2005, 04:00 PM
listen dude i'm straight so i'm not going to pretend i know what it's like to be gay/bi but don't let it bother you man,i have nothing against gays or lesbians or bi's and if they don't like the thought of you liking other boys/men then forget them because they ain't worth it.

Revenge
10-10-2005, 06:36 PM
It seems to me that homophobic people assume that if someone is gay, they like EVERYONE of whichever *** they prefer. Which is quite humourous... at least i think so =P

Bradd-Aaron
10-10-2005, 07:40 PM
You dont have to be afraid of what you are dont care about them If they love you (not in sexsual way) they would accept you

Flower
10-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Things like this prove to you who your true friends really are. Those that disregard you as a friend due to your se.xuality are obviously not true friends and are not worthy of your friendship.

ASHFELT
10-10-2005, 08:22 PM
You are what you are and no one can change that.
Everyone should just respect your wishes and some of my mates are bi and I dont mind, it is a pity others dont lay off people cause they are not straight. If everyone was the same life would have no variety enuf said and done

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!