PDA

View Full Version : Cold Blood - Chapter Three

RainFall.
07-10-2005, 12:39 PM
A bit early but anyways.. Here is the latest on Cold Blood!

Cold Blood
Chapter Three
Shining Dawning

Hours flew in and out tonight. While Sarah was fast asleep with her horrible, loud snoring. I lay there thinking of what she said.
" We wouldnt know, we would be dead " was floating through my head. Her chuckling about it. Would it be really funny if we all died?
I think not..

Sunday morning arose and I was just awoken by a scream.
" ARRRRR " Someone screamed. Whenever I heard that voice, I always knew who it was.
" WHAT SARAH " I yelled
" A A A A A A A SP SPI SPID-E-R " She screamed
" Oh for heavens sake " I said. I went and got the spider off the wall and put it near her to tease her. She didnt seem very happy this morning. Maybe she was thinking what she said was wrong. Perhaps?
" Sarah, what's up? " I asked
" I think we should go watch some tele. Of what happened last night " She replied. I was thinking exactly the same. I wonder what happened to the house on Crotchway Road.

Me and Sarah ran downstairs and into the living room. Piling onto the sofa, we switched onto SKY news and saw the latest broadcast. The reporter read.
" Last night was a horrific night for the neighbours on Crotchway Road. A nursing home was destroyed after vandals terrorised it with lighting effect. It has been reported that 22 out of the 30 that were in the house.. Died "
The word Died flew into my mind and stuck onto my brain like glue. 22 people dead. Round the corner from me. Sarah was as shocked as I was. She couldnt get any words out of her head. We were just shocked. We thought noone was there. The house always looked empty. How shocking this was.

Me and Sarah got off the sofa and ran to my room to get changed and ran to Crotchway Road. We could see dozens of police cars. A number of Ambulances and the house had dark, thick smoke rising from the roof. Sarah pointed at something and fell backwards but luckily I catched her. A dead body was there. The look of the body was horrific. Scars were covered in the face. The skin was light grey and blood trickled out of the stomach.

The vandals are still on the loose. I wonder if they would come to our Street. Would they?... Really.. would they?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!