PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Rare Values are Rubbish!

Cheezy2
07-10-2005, 03:51 PM
If you look at the bottom of this weeks newsie article, you will see a list of the most rarest catalogue rare furni. However, when i read this, and decided to compare the list with habbox's; it just didn't add up.

According to the newsie article, this is the top 10 rarest catalogue rare items, starting from rarest to less rarest -

1. Bird Bath (Grey)
2. Orange Parasol
3. Hammock
4. Bronze Elephant
5. Bird Bath (Green)
6. Silver Elephant
7. Holiday Romance
8. Aloe Vera
9. Red Pillow
10. White Oriental Screen

Now, lets have a look at the way habbox have theirs in order from rarest to less rarest -

1. Bird Bath (Grey)
2. Bronze Elephant
3. Bird Bath (Green)
4. Silver Elephant
5. Orange Parasol
6. Aloe Vera
7. Holiday Romance
8. Hammock
9. Red Pillow

As you will see, the following items are not in correct ranking order - 'Orange Parasol, Hammock, Bronze Elephant, Green Bird Bath, Silver Elephant, Aloe Vera.' Even though the other 3 items are in the correct ranking, you will alos notice that habbox say that there are items rarer than those top 10... For example -

According to Habbox, the Petal Patch of which is a catalogue rare - is said to be more rare than an Aloe Vera - but... it's not because the petal patch doesn't even appear in the top 10!

The Hologirl, according to habbox is more rare than the holiday romance, yet, the Hologirl isn't in the top 10, but the holiday romance is.

The Red and Blue Amber are more rare than the holiday romance too, and they aren't in the top 10!

Same goes for the Red Dragon, Green Parasol, Yellow Parasol, Lappland Greetings, Purple Parasol, Snow Globe, Speakers Corner and Icecream machine. ALL of these items are made out to be rarer than the White Oriental Screen, however... the white oriental screen is 10th in the top 10, and none of these are in the top 10.

I think we should stop following such rubbish, and unreliable rare values - that are judged on what the rare value staff want, not whats best for the habbo public. If this lot are wrong, what else can be wrong - The Super rares... hah, I mean... you consider how a HC plasto set is worth WAY more than a HC sofa - when, it should be worth much more, because it's exclusively 2nd month of habbo club, unlike the HC sofa, which is exclusively 1st month of Habbo Club.

Anyway, thats all i wanted to say, thanks :)

- Cheezy2

the wombats
07-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Yes, they need updating big style

pechie100
07-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Shut up you habbo pet ( Cheezy2 )
Go get some free furni of Callie

the wombats
07-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Shut up you habbo pet
How is he a Habbo pet? Gawd he is telling us something that needs updating

Digital
07-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Shut up you habbo pet
Shut up you n00b.

Rawr
07-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Nobody says you HAVE to use there values.

Nisus
07-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm Lmao Whats is this i Dont get none of it Its not much of a difference

buzzing
07-10-2005, 03:56 PM
cheezy2 its last weeks newsie :)
and oil dont be a din, your just jealous of him, 4 gd sake i h8 peeps like you
:@

Cheezy2
07-10-2005, 03:57 PM

No, I know... but for the majority of the time, if you want to trade with someone for ANYTHING, practically anything - the trade value is based on what habbox say it is.

And no, it's this weeks newsie, check the community page and look at the date ;p

deltateamaplha
07-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Bold Title I can sense there is going to be allot of arguen.

Jase
07-10-2005, 03:58 PM
I don't think habbo will ever stop using habbox's rare values, Unless they never get updated xD

pechie100
07-10-2005, 03:59 PM
PMSL
I aint jealous of that habbo pet
Any way if you check habbox news you will see them calling him a habbo pet

Bear-Max
07-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Habbox's Super Rare values also need serious updating... 7T and 8HC for a DJ Deck? Lol, I'd love to know: where can I get one that cheap? ;)

Jase
07-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Well, that proves anybody will accept anything habbox says then :rolleyes:

Cheezy2
PMSL

Just because habbox, the unreliable habbox (basing this comment on my first post of this thread) say something about me, doesn't mean it's true. Make your own opinions, a sign of a week person is to believe and use against something, because of what other people say. A strong person is someone who can make their own judgements. You know absolutely nothing about me, or the person i am, so quite frankly; don't judge.

Smiddy
May I just say, we dnt run our values on how rare a item is, we run it on what we see traded?

If you guys start selling thoses particular items at expensive prices, and we pick up on it, it will be changed.

You guys can do yourselves favours by trading those rares at higher prices, not us.

alexxxxx
07-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Up to a point I think the rare values are wrong... Habbox rare values are said to be used as a guide, but rare traders think its LAW, so whatever is posted is what is right according to the traders. The values are currently based on how much people are buying them for - which is correct up to a point, but if we had a completely new site where rare traders actually post how much they are selling of a rare and how much they are recieving - The more recieving should be going down and the more being sold should be going up... I think they don't make sence but y'know thats me... :p

Seacat
I can see where you're coming from, but I dont think the value of a rare coincides with how rare the item actually is, instead it goes people's demand for the rare, and how much they are willing to pay, and also maybe the popularity of the rare.

For example, most people use petal patches in a room, whereas Aloe Veras are not seen as much in rooms, and therefore the demand for petal patches is higher, so people will charge higher as they know we will pay more for them. :p

Its like Habbo Club, the first month you get a Habbo Club sofa, and on the third month you get a tubmaster -- The tubmaster is worth less than the Habbo Club sofa, when you have to stay in Habbo Club longer to get a tubmaster. So although the Tubmaster is rarer (not everyone will stay in Habbo Club until they get the Tub, most people just join for the HC), the HC sofa is worth more.

I think that made sense :p

pechie100
Fine i wont listen to hbbox
Your still a habbo pet

Adzeh
Rare values are random and un predictable. On the habbox rare values page it is clearly stated that those values are a guide.

You may follow whatever rare values you wish to, we at habbox do not command you to do everything our way and it would be stupid to expect such a thing.

Obviously it is hard to maintain a clear view of values, as they change so often. Habbox tries hard to keep an accurate value for each rare but sometimes it just cannot be achieved. If you feel that you have a more accurate view of what the rare vlaues should look like, then please tell the rare values reporters in this forum (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=306)

I willl say again that Habbox has no control over any rare value, and it's posted values are a simple guide to help the habbo public and stop them from completing in-accurate trades.

Wootzeh
07-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Habbox don't set them they just report how many hcs/thrones were worth.

Cheezy2
07-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Yes ash, but the tubmaster repeats, unlike the HC ;p so thats justified in a sense... However, where the blue plasto set is concerned - it makes no sense. I can assure you, people would rather rare values be judged on how popular they are; how popular they are effect how much people are prepared to buy them - thats why they go down when they are given as prizes in competitions or something. How many there are is the root of all values, long term.

2hd.
07-10-2005, 04:07 PM
If you look at the bottom of this weeks newsie article, you will see a list of the most rarest catalogue rare furni. However, when i read this, and decided to compare the list with habbox's; it just didn't add up.

According to the newsie article, this is the top 10 rarest catalogue rare items, starting from rarest to less rarest -

1. Bird Bath (Grey)
2. Orange Parasol
3. Hammock
4. Bronze Elephant
5. Bird Bath (Green)
6. Silver Elephant
7. Holiday Romance
8. Aloe Vera
9. Red Pillow

Now, lets have a look at the way habbox have theirs in order from rarest to less rarest -

1. Bird Bath (Grey)
2. Bronze Elephant
3. Bird Bath (Green)
4. Silver Elephant
5. Orange Parasol
6. Aloe Vera
7. Holiday Romance
8. Hammock
9. Red Pillow

As you will see, the following items are not in correct ranking order - 'Orange Parasol, Hammock, Bronze Elephant, Green Bird Bath, Silver Elephant, Aloe Vera.' Even though the other 3 items are in the correct ranking, you will alos notice that habbox say that there are items rarer than those top 10... For example -

According to Habbox, the Petal Patch of which is a catalogue rare - is said to be more rare than an Aloe Vera - but... it's not because the petal patch doesn't even appear in the top 10!

The Hologirl, according to habbox is more rare than the holiday romance, yet, the Hologirl isn't in the top 10, but the holiday romance is.

The Red and Blue Amber are more rare than the holiday romance too, and they aren't in the top 10!

Same goes for the Red Dragon, Green Parasol, Yellow Parasol, Lappland Greetings, Purple Parasol, Snow Globe, Speakers Corner and Icecream machine. ALL of these items are made out to be rarer than the White Oriental Screen, however... the white oriental screen is 10th in the top 10, and none of these are in the top 10.

I think we should stop following such rubbish, and unreliable rare values - that are judged on what the rare value staff want, not whats best for the habbo public. If this lot are wrong, what else can be wrong - The Super rares... hah, I mean... you consider how a HC plasto set is worth WAY more than a HC sofa - when, it should be worth much more, because it's exclusively 2nd month of habbo club, unlike the HC sofa, which is exclusively 1st month of Habbo Club.

- Cheezy2
The values aren't done on rare-ity, but on demand for the item.

Seatherny
May I just say, we dnt run our values on how rare a item is, we run it on what we see traded?

If you guys start selling thoses particular items at expensive prices, and we pick up on it, it will be changed.

You guys can do yourselves favours by trading those rares at higher prices, not us.

i agree

and some people like a rare more than something else so the price goes up

Its just when there is a high demand, it goes up, and when there is a low demand and it goes down :)

If a new rare comes out in catalouge and no one likes it cos it rubbish and ugly, just cos there is less and no one buys it doesnt mean the price would be high :)

Seacat
I dunno, personally I see alot more Thrones than other rares, e.g. blue ambers, green birdbaths or aloe veras, so does that mean that as the Aloe Vera is sighted less, it is rarer, therefore worth more than the Throne? :o Would you pay 19HC for an Aloe Vera? :p

Cheezy2
07-10-2005, 04:09 PM
Exactly ash ;p ... btw! How did your driving lesson go? :D

YellowParasol
07-10-2005, 04:09 PM
Rare values are random and un predictable. On the habbox rare values page it is clearly stated that those values are a guide.

You may follow whatever rare values you wish to, we at habbox do not command you to do everything our way and it would be stupid to expect such a thing.

Obviously it is hard to maintain a clear view of values, as they change so often. Habbox tries hard to keep an accurate value for each rare but sometimes it just cannot be achieved. If you feel that you have a more accurate view of what the rare vlaues should look like, then please tell the rare values reporters in this forum (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=306)

I willl say again that Habbox has no control over any rare value, and it's posted values are a simple guide to help the habbo public and stop them from completing in-accurate trades.
:P I agree with that. Its not like a Law that you HAVE to use them, its your own Choice. Its simply just a Guide for Traders.

Wootzeh
07-10-2005, 04:10 PM
And habbos rare chart doesn't help you with trading at all.

Seacat
07-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Hehe it went absolutely great :p Didnt crash so that's a good sign, talk on messenger :p

Smiddy
07-10-2005, 04:11 PM
didnt you just contridict yourself there? :s

the values are techincally controlled by you lot, sometimes you dnt seem to understand that situation.

You do the trading, we just report it

DJ-3000
07-10-2005, 04:12 PM
0mgz love j00 Matt and I know what you mean lozlozlzozl don't really visit the values though!

Digital
07-10-2005, 04:14 PM
0mgz love j00 Matt and I know what you mean lozlozlzozl don't really visit the values though!
Admin's spamming? whats next...

Cheezy2
07-10-2005, 04:14 PM
No, it's not that i contradict myself ; I agree with what ash says, thats the point i'm making - An aloe vera could be worth more than a throne - however, even if it was, we can't make a choice as to how much we would sell or buy an aloe vera for - basically because habbox rare values claim it's something - when really, it could not be; which causes a problem for those people that trade for what they want.

DJ-3000
07-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Admin's spamming? whats next...

*looks at all your posts and the ones with just one word in*

Atleast I still spoke about the topic, isn't so spamming then is it. Oh please learn what spamming means!

dd056
07-10-2005, 04:29 PM
No one has to use the values habbox give you, and they are just reporting on what the average of what people are actually trading for these rares.

the wombats
07-10-2005, 04:31 PM

Atleast I still spoke about the topic, isn't so spamming then is it. Oh please learn what spamming means!

Spamming:

Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

tr.v. spammed, spam·ming, spams

1. To send unsolicited e-mail to.
2. To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.

Cheezy2
07-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Dave, you're so naughty, you're such a flirt you should stop that ;p

Digital
07-10-2005, 04:34 PM

Its not like a Admin tp say "j00" or "OMGZ" and "lozlozlzozl" Its new to me anyways :rolleyes:

Carlos
07-10-2005, 04:35 PM
If Habbo were a shop on the high street of some kind, valuing their products would be illegal. E.g: If the value went down, the shop/company wouldn't make as much profit etc.

I don't like the fact that habbox have power over rare values. It means that nobody can make profit anymore. The throne is very over-rated, 2 days ago it was being traded for 17.5 and for some reason Habbox put it back to 19.

Reading what TheUnspoken told me, the Habbox rare values arn't even calculated. Nobody sits down and gets a calculator out to find the average. It's all guessing work. Therefore the value that's being displayed is incorrect.

Seacat
07-10-2005, 04:35 PM
I dont think spamming can be defined by the words you use, but how you use them.

Daves post wasn't spam as he used the words in a sentence, spam would be a post that just said 'OMGZ' ;)

Marcus
07-10-2005, 04:37 PM
PMSL
Go and eff off, You jealous s.o.b!

DJ-3000
07-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Exactly and my dog is called Yapper!

SOS LOZL I BROKE THE RULES FOR DA ADMIN STRA TOR

:o matt i'm not a flirt.. omg HI Seacat <33333

*Makes up a random sentance* And yeah.. well, hmm.. I don't like trading anyway as it makes everyone go all moody, so I've passed that for ages now. Well, makes most people that I know moody anyway... but I do think some changes should be made, or maybe not have it there at all :s shrugs nothing do with me.

Carlos
07-10-2005, 04:39 PM
If Habbo were a shop on the high street of some kind, valuing their products would be illegal. E.g: If the value went down, the shop/company wouldn't make as much profit etc.

I don't like the fact that habbox have power over rare values. It means that nobody can make profit anymore. The throne is very over-rated, 2 days ago it was being traded for 17.5 and for some reason Habbox put it back to 19.

Reading what TheUnspoken told me, the Habbox rare values arn't even calculated. Nobody sits down and gets a calculator out to find the average. It's all guessing work. Therefore the value that's being displayed is incorrect.

Jordan3
07-10-2005, 04:39 PM
No, I know... but for the majority of the time, if you want to trade with someone for ANYTHING, practically anything - the trade value is based on what habbox say it is.

And no, it's this weeks newsie, check the community page and look at the date ;p

Which is the problem.

"I'll give 16.3 for your throne"
"OMG!!111111one NO! HABBOX SEZ IT IZ 16.5"

the wombats
07-10-2005, 04:40 PM

*Makes up a random sentance* And yeah.. well, hmm.. I don't like trading anyway as it makes everyone go all moody, so I've passed that for ages now. Well, makes most people that I know moody anyway... but I do think some changes should be made, or maybe not have it there at all :s shrugs nothing do with me.
You do flirt! I think they need updating though

Carlos
07-10-2005, 04:41 PM
How the hell is a throne 19 hcs?

There are so many circulating the hotel. As soon as the value got to 18hcs, people were trading for 17.5 and then all of a sudden Habbox says their back up to 19?

Marcus

You, Not a flirt, Don't make me laugh :p! ;)

Jordan3
Its not like a Admin tp say "j00" or "OMGZ" and "lozlozlzozl" Its new to me anyways :rolleyes:

That's not spamming, that's being cool :]

Carlos
07-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Can we stay on topic please?

Marcus
07-10-2005, 04:44 PM
How about No!

Anywho :p,
I do agree with Matt ;]

Smiddy
07-10-2005, 04:44 PM

Why do we need a calculator?
We only to do an average.
Here's an example for you

"Throne - 19.8 Hcs - seen 5 times"

This is an example [ which isnt neccarrily true ] but this is how we run things, if some1 does sell for lets say... 19.6 hcs 2 times, 19.8 once and 20 hcs twice, whats the medium numer?

19.8hcs!

The reason why its suddenly jumped up in price is because sierk is currently updating the values, seeming as he is a busy man they arent updated as often.
whereas .:OGGY:. can update more often as he does have a bit more spare time than sierk, and tries to update the values whenever we get a report from the Head Rare Value Reporter.

Simply solution to your guys problem, find another site that does values based on this chart :)

sim
07-10-2005, 04:49 PM
As said before we try to get them right but no-one is perfect. We go but what they are traded at so if we see a HC sofa traded at 75 Credits and it is reported by a numerous amount of Rare Values Reporters the value is changed. If you think they are not accurate then tell us in the report rare values section (if you see them traded at different prices)alternativley use the anything aout rare values section to post your views. Thanks for your co-operation! ;)
simeon1011, Rare Values Reporter!

Rareoid
07-10-2005, 04:55 PM

Someones a bit jealous.

Good article Cheezy.

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Hmmm, Habbo is trying to run trading by the looks of things, I bet that is made up. Where is the proof that this is all true and does it really matter? I doubt they have anything to harm rare values, some values vary on different terms.

Marcus
07-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Hmmm, Habbo is trying to run trading by the looks of things, I bet that is made up. Where is the proof that this is all true and does it really matter? I doubt they have anything to harm rare values, some values vary on different terms.
Wasn't Habbo suppose'd to bring out there own Rare Value's,? It was mentioned donkey's ago.

Carlos
07-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Wasn't Habbo suppose'd to bring out there own Rare Value's,? It was mentioned donkey's ago.

How would they have the time to update them? All they do is drink coffee and eat jaffa cakes all day.

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 05:14 PM
How would they have the time to update them? All they do is drink coffee and eat jaffa cakes all day.
Steal them off Habbox! If Habbox complain they can be shut down because Habbox doesn't own anything Habbo related (it does sound like something they would do) :P

Marcus
07-10-2005, 05:16 PM
True, But i think this was back when Gazsux was staff.

Tommy
07-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Just because that furni is rarer doesnt mean there worth more, there going off how many there are in the hotel. Habbox mean how much people are willing to pay for that item!

Forquet
07-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Habbox have always got it wrong well done for explaining it to them maybe they will take some advice for once?

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 05:28 PM
I actually knew you were going to say that -.-, your immaturity kinda gave it away ;)

So, Mr Trade Values God, what do you think they should be? Habbo never said what they were so you must know as you seem to act like you do

Marcus
07-10-2005, 05:34 PM
I actually knew you were going to say that -.-, your immaturity kinda gave it away ;)

So, Mr Trade Values God, what do you think they should be? Habbo never said what they were so you must know as you seem to act like you do
Who was that aimed too :p?

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Forquet, he is at College (I think, that is what he was saying in a thread where he got made fun of), which basically means he is an idiot ;)

Carlos
07-10-2005, 05:40 PM

Forquet I think,

Nisus
07-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Cheezy2 You Remeber all the threads What people made about u ?

Well u did not like it did u?

So stop making them about Rare Valuers there just Trying to make habbo easyer

Smiddy
07-10-2005, 06:22 PM

Well i know you yourself did run a rare values system for GIhabbo.

Was that pretty easy?
or did you find it difficult because habbox has a certain amount of impact in the rare values today?

And Cheezy, we aint stopping you from making your own values with the other Habbox RV's haters.

Sam
07-10-2005, 06:29 PM
This is Hard To explain, Smiddy says that if people see the items traded at those prices then it will be updated. But they wont be at that price because 99.9% of Habbos use Habbox's Rare Values, So if some1 offers what it says in the newsie, they will just laff, and say you are a noob. Eventhough that is what they are supposed to be worth, habbox say they aint so they aren't ''/

Carlos
07-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Damn your signatures big Embraces.

Mit
07-10-2005, 06:30 PM
cheezy feel free to start trading ur thrones for under the price of an aloe vera :) i will happily offer u an aloe vera for ur throne.

And plz every1 feel free to send in ur ralues to the report rare values forum as we still accept applications.

If u feel there is something wrong with the values please feel free to make a post in the comments about habbox section.

ilovejordan
07-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Harsh :l

Mit
07-10-2005, 06:36 PM
he isnt a pet, i was once ignorant to think that. but if u look at this in this way.

if callie randomly asked u to set up a competition seeing as she can trust u, would u turn it down because uothers think its favouritism?

i think not

0verRide
07-10-2005, 06:37 PM
This is Hard To explain, Smiddy says that if people see the items traded at those prices then it will be updated. But they wont be at that price because 99.9% of Habbos use Habbox's Rare Values, So if some1 offers what it says in the newsie, they will just laff, and say you are a noob. Eventhough that is what they are supposed to be worth, habbox say they aint so they aren't ''/

SIG TOOOOOO BIG! >_<

Sam
07-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Yah :P xD

Carlos
07-10-2005, 06:41 PM
argh edit your sig please.

You could be banned.

0verRide
07-10-2005, 06:42 PM
its gone :D what was it anyway

Fridayz
07-10-2005, 06:42 PM
PMSL
Most people that call him that are jealous in my opinion.

Isnt he allowed to have friends that are staff? :s

Get a life dude. :)

Marcus
07-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Yah :P xD
Stop it you idiot.

0verRide
07-10-2005, 06:44 PM
BAAA! >:0 Stop :'[

Carlos
07-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Lol Embraces has been banned.

0verRide
07-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Rofl! LOL!

Marcus
07-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Lol Embraces has been banned.
Good, Suppose it's perm like everything else is =/!

Rich.Boy
07-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Its not about the values. Its what people are willing to pay for it.

properclone
07-10-2005, 06:55 PM

Hey Cheezy2,

I think you may be uncertain on the meaning of 'rarest' in the case of that article. I assume they based it on stats of the rare which has had less people who bought it, but why would this be, released for less time or just because the rare is ugly? Less 'rare' rares may be more in demand because people want them for a specific use, or for a specific room, or just because they look nice.
For example: If Habbo released a big white box and only 10 people bought it, everyone else had a chance to but they didn't want to waste their credits on something so ugly. Just because only 10 people has it doesn't mean someone will pay more for it then a pretty rare that more have, I mean who would want it?!

I think no more needs to be said over the fact that habbox rare values are not determined by what our rare value reporters 'want to', if you properly researched into the word 'reporter' you may understand clearer. Our rare value reporters report on what people are offering for furni in trade rooms, not just one person, they'll watch in on what a lot of people offer and find an average [mean, median, mode, ect]

I think we should stop following such rubbish, and unreliable rare values
Hey, if you don't like the values don't follow them, each to his own.

Remember back when you complained that habbox was posting slanderous articles towards people that weren't true? Please read post #1 of this thread and rethink what you said back then.

Thanks,
Properclone
Habbox Manager

Marcus
07-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Hey Cheezy2,

I think you may be uncertain on the meaning of 'rarest' in the case of that article. I assume they based it on stats of the rare which has had less people who bought it, but why would this be, released for less time or just because the rare is ugly? Less 'rare' rares may be more in demand because people want them for a specific use, or for a specific room, or just because they look nice.
For example: If Habbo released a big white box and only 10 people bought it, everyone else had a chance to but they didn't want to waste their credits on something so ugly. Just because only 10 people has it doesn't mean someone will pay more for it then a pretty rare that more have, I mean who would want it?!

I think no more needs to be said over the fact that habbox rare values are not determined by what our rare value reporters 'want to', if you properly researched into the word 'reporter' you may understand clearer. Our rare value reporters report on what people are offering for furni in trade rooms, not just one person, they'll watch in on what a lot of people offer and find an average [mean, median, mode, ect]

Hey, if you don't like the values don't follow them, each to his own.

Remember back when you complained that habbox was posting slanderous articles towards people that weren't true? Please read post #1 of this thread and rethink what you said back then.

Thanks,
Properclone
Habbox Manager
I didn't take time to read whatever the hell that was, but Unban Mark

Thanks,
Marcus
:D!

Edit by properclone - Please stay on topic & don't ask for people to be unbanned

Carlos
07-10-2005, 07:01 PM

Thanks,
Marcus

Edit by properclone - Please stay on topic & don't ask for people to be unbanned

Lmao, the cheek these days :p

MissAlice
07-10-2005, 07:02 PM

1. Bird Bath (Grey)
2. Orange Parasol
3. Hammock
4. Bronze Elephant
5. Bird Bath (Green)
6. Silver Elephant
7. Holiday Romance
8. Aloe Vera
9. Red Pillow

1. Bird Bath (Grey)
2. Bronze Elephant
3. Bird Bath (Green)
4. Silver Elephant
5. Orange Parasol
6. Aloe Vera
7. Holiday Romance
8. Hammock
9. Red Pillow

- Cheezy2

Who can actually say that the list created by habbo is accurate?

Lets cover the list shall we!

1. Bird Bath (Grey) - Only ever released once ( The green and the grey were both released during a two week period in 2003)
2. Orange Parasol - Only ever released for one hour. Very few had the opportunity to buy it. Habbo de-valued the orange para over night. They controlled the value on habbo.
3. Hammock - Only ever released once in 2003
4. Bronze Elephant - Only ever released once ( The bronze and the silver both released during a two week period in 2003)
5. Bird Bath (Green) - As per the grey - If my memory is correct the green was released first.
6. Silver Elephant - As per the bronze
7. Holiday Romance - Only ever released once. Early 2003?
8. Aloe Vera - Never been in the catalogue
9. Red Pillow - Only ever released once - One of only a few new rares in 2005
10. White Oriental Screen - Only ever released once - Also one of only a few new rares released in 2005

The above comes from memory of rares being released, if I have made a mistake I stand corrected :)

With regards to your comments on the Petal Patch ;)
Lets now talk about the Petal Patch once worth 8 or more HCs each. Habbo released it not so long ago, again controlling the value. What can you do with a petal patch that you cant do with an aloe vera? You can cover a whole floor and still walk across it. You cant do that with an aloe ;) The petal patch is therefore all about demand.

Now the Holo-girl ;)
The Holo-girl was released during 2005, yet again another rare de-valued by Habbo. Can you remember when it was worth 5/6 HC Sofas? Or was it higher? The Holiday Romance has never been re-released has it? But what can you do with a room full of them compared to the same number of holo-girls? Holo-girls are extremely pretty and very effective in rooms, thats why there is a demand for them.

Ambers ;)
Now they were released in late 2003 I think. Both the red and the blue. Out of preference I would sooner have a red amber than a gold or a blue. But thats my personal choice. The red was released again if my memory serves me right. The same applies here to the Holiday Romance, you can do a lot more with ambers than you can with a Holiday Romance.

The Parasols
All the parasols were recently re-released including the orange which hadnt been available in the catalogue before. Instantly the value of the orange para was de-valued by Habbo. Even though it was only available for one hour or so.

For me the Red Dragon has been probably the best rare released in 2005 its a great ornament. I will pay what I believe is a fair price. Using my guide ;)
Some of the rares that have been released are just not so exciting. The Snow Globe, the Lapland Greeting (If only sulake could spell) In many ways like the Holiday Romance don't really have as many uses as a holo-girl or a red amber to me. Perhaps many think the same. But they are still rares. Also remember just how old the Holiday-Romance is compared with all the other rares you have mentioned. It's one of the oldest.

Speakers Corner was once a super rare. Look what Habbo did when they released it in the catalogue!
The Gold Ice Cream Maker. Did you get excited and go and trade for loads? I didn't.
Oriental Screens do have their uses and thats why they are in demand.
Habbo has been trying to control the values by re-releasing rares and super rares in the last year.
I think a lot of what is traded is about the demand for a piece of furni, this is what truly effects the value. Supply and demand.

Why should we believe habbos top ten?

Marcus
07-10-2005, 07:02 PM

Thanks,
Marcus

How rude, Go edit other posts that aren't on topic first, Then moan about me, and unban my Mark name [Watch the perm ban come along on this name.]Thanks,
Marcus

Edit by Seacat - Please stay on topic to the thread and don't ask for other Forum Members to be unbanned (again).

Carlos
07-10-2005, 07:04 PM
How rude, Go edit other posts that aren't on topic first, Then moan about me, and unban my Mark name [Watch the perm ban come along on this name.]

*watches* lol

on topic: I think the whole idea of rare values on sites are bad. It means people cant make profit etc.

Marcus
07-10-2005, 07:05 PM
The Gold Ice Cream Maker. Did you get excited and go and trade for loads? I didn't.

Sorry, I don't no if it's just me, but nobody asked you wether you traded for lot's of Ice cream machines...

Smiddy
07-10-2005, 07:07 PM
*watches* lol

on topic: I think the whole idea of rare values on sites are bad. It means people cant make profit etc.
I dnt see why people are so conerned about profit ;S

If your a decent trader you shud be able out of any furniture :)

And Alice + proper i agree entirely with both of your posts :)

Carlos
07-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Sorry, I don't no if it's just me, but nobody asked you wether you traded for lot's of Ice cream machines...

I think the ice cream machines are very original - and being gold should at least be around 1 hc.

But nope, habbox says 0.5 so now everyone trades for 0.5 :rolleyes:

Smiddy
07-10-2005, 07:10 PM
I think the ice cream machines are very original - and being gold should at least be around 1 hc.

But nope, habbox says 0.5 so now everyone trades for 0.5 :rolleyes:
Carlos, we give you oppurtunities to trade it for a higher price? but does anybody? nope

You complain about the values which a majority of the forum users actually set by trading in the UK hotel.

Then some people have a moan about the values which we Report because it isnt giving them any "Loving", why not just tell habbo to give everyone a set amount of furni to make rooms with, and no trading?

Carlos
07-10-2005, 07:12 PM
I dnt see why people are so conerned about profit ;S

If your a decent trader you shud be able out of any furniture :)

And Alice + proper i agree entirely with both of your posts :)

It's alot harder to make profit now.

Some people only go on for habbo because of rares and furni ;)

Carlos
07-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Carlos, we give you oppurtunities to tarde it for a higher price? but does anybody? nope

You complain about the values which a majority of the forum users actually set by trading in the UK hotel.

Then some people have a moan about the values which we Report because it isnt giving them any "Loving", why not just tell habbo to give everyone a set amount of furni to make rooms with, and no trading?

;o

Marcus
07-10-2005, 07:14 PM
If you didn't notice, If Habbox just now raised the throne for 25 HC sofas, and the Silver Nelly to 10 HCs - or Dj Deck to 5 HC's EVERYONE would trade for THOSE price's, So they basically go by what Habbox have and not what they set...

Carlos
07-10-2005, 07:14 PM
If you didn't notice, If Habbox just now raised the throne for 25 HC sofas, and the Silver Nelly to 10 HCs - or Dj Deck to 5 HC's EVERYONE would trade for THOSE price's, So they basically go by what Habbox have and not what they set...

^^ what I was trying to say, but you said it clearer.

If you think about it, it isn't the people that set the values, it's habbox ;)

Smiddy
07-10-2005, 07:15 PM
It's alot harder to make profit now.

Some people only go on for habbo because of rares and furni ;)
They i must admit they need a better hobby.

And like i said, if your a real expert on trading and do trade very often, you should be able to get profit in a snap :)

:Jamie
cheezy i back you up 100% the rare values are a joke and so many ppl are going by them,

Marcus
^^ what I was trying to say, but you said it clearer.

If you think about it, it isn't the people that set the values, it's habbox ;)
Exactly...

Mit
07-10-2005, 07:19 PM
well why dont u start trading at ur own values then if u dont likes habbox's.

And uve never worked for the rare values so how do u no what is going on. plz feel free to report values and u may get a job and show the values.

and like some1 said the dj deck is being traded for higher than habbox has it. people are trading at their own prices for the dj deck, habbox dont set the values

Carlos
07-10-2005, 07:21 PM
well why dont u start trading at ur own values then if u dont likes habbox's.

And uve never worked for the rare values so how do u no what is going on.

Because everybody trades rares at habbox's price

and I've read what TheUnspoken said about what it's like. :rolleyes:

Mit
07-10-2005, 07:23 PM
theunspoken was annoywed because he didnt pass his trial. all he saw was how the rvr's report their values, he didnt evem see what effort goes into getting the average etc.

and plus as i said not every1 does trade at habbox's prices. plz set up ur own values if u want

Carlos
07-10-2005, 07:25 PM
and plus as i said not every1 does trade at habbox's prices. plz set up ur own values if u want

But they do!

Mit
07-10-2005, 07:27 PM
im not gonna continue argueing as u clearly r neva gonna change ur view.

Carlos
07-10-2005, 07:30 PM
im not gonna continue argueing as u clearly r neva gonna change ur view.

I speak the truth ;)

nets
07-10-2005, 07:44 PM
You're the biggest idiot I've ever met.

MissAlice
07-10-2005, 07:45 PM

Yes I think it is you!
Can't you understand why some rares are considered of greater value than others? Would you rather have an Ice Cream Maker than a Throne?
I am merely pointing out why Gold Ice Cream Makers are of little value,
understand that??

Shampoo
07-10-2005, 07:54 PM
that was brilliant preps to you

Marcus
07-10-2005, 07:55 PM
Yes I think it is you!
Can't you understand why some rares are considered of greater value than others? Would you rather have an Ice Cream Maker than a Throne?
I am merely pointing out why Gold Ice Cream Makers are of little value,
understand that??
No, Sorry, I don't speak english?

Actar
07-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Maybe rares are worth more because people prefer them more and would pay more for them. cause honestly in my opinion a hammok isnt the prettiest of all furni but holoboy looks ok with the holoness (thats not a real word is it :l)
Petal patch also looks better than the aloe cause its more greeny and bigger etc, this is my opinion
Sry if its been said before cos i dont feel like looking through 11 pages of past posts.

Steven
07-10-2005, 08:00 PM
PMSL
Oh you make me laugh.
You think because Habbox says something EVERYONE must believe it and THINK it's the truth? I mean come on...he posted an article and you go all defensive, if anyone is jealous here it's you...
You just want to be a habbo pet. -_-

ozzie-ing
07-10-2005, 08:15 PM
he does as every1 follows em even tho they r wrong alot of the time

SAMURAl555
07-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Just because habbox, the unreliable habbox (basing this comment on my first post of this thread) say something about me, doesn't mean it's true. Make your own opinions, a sign of a week person is to believe and use against something, because of what other people say. A strong person is someone who can make their own judgements. You know absolutely nothing about me, or the person i am, so quite frankly; don't judge.

well said matt god u deserve some respect from them they're just jelous of what you have done for habbo your friends with the staff so what ? no biggy

poopkid21
07-10-2005, 09:22 PM
those arnt how much they are worth. read hte artical. It say what were bought the least. value and rarity are 2 diffrent things.

Sameo
07-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Habbox rare values change by the way things are trading,
Basically people trading choose the values. If a bird bath is selling at a certian price by lots of people then it will change to that value,
Habbox don't put the values as they please, If lots of people offer a certian price then thats what decides on the value, maybe lots of a certian item were sold but people want it more and pay more, thats when the value will go up. just because there is less of them on the hotel, in a way - less of them means less were sold meaning less people want them meaning less people will want to buy them meaning there value won't be as high, it may be rarer in terms of how many they are but they are less rare because there isn't a very high demand for them.

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 10:09 PM
So why judge about Habbox's Rare Values when it is not the values Habbo is talking about? This is basically a pointless thread. Habbo were neither talking about Values nor trying to make their own up. All you have done is falsely read information from Habbo. After reading the rare chart and some replies I have found out that Habbo were not talking about Rare Values, but how popular some are. That is no way related with values because values are based on how rare they are or if people generally like them. Mostly it is if people like them.

So please pay attention to what is actually said, Habbo were not talking about Rare Values but how some rares are more popular than others.

q25
07-10-2005, 11:03 PM
stop fighthing :S

Cypher-
07-10-2005, 11:24 PM
I had expected something a tad more mature from yourself even though I dont know you at all but this is nothing more than a repressed hissy fit just waiting to escape.

Im not trying to be rude but if you have a problem with Habbox Rare values then tell it to someone who actually cares and not the users of a Habbox related site, noone asks people to trade via Habbox price's they do so of their own free will.
Perhaps if the uk staff were not so focused on making their payslip larger they could provide a more detailed rare price guide, like cue_ball's old one maybe?

le harry
08-10-2005, 12:14 AM
Rofl, Its not Habbox's fault, YOU guys do the trade, they do the calculating, so dont blame them for what you guys are pricing your rares.

Sweet_Rosey
08-10-2005, 02:21 AM
I don't think the quantity of the rare is what makes it the price. Its demand. Because something didn't sell as good means not as many people liked it. You think the price should be high for the things people hate?

Eamonn
08-10-2005, 02:50 AM
Shut up you dont even know Matt hes a cool guy once you get to know him not the staff pet as other portray him as :@

8Freak8
08-10-2005, 07:54 AM
The rare values are nothing to do with how many items there are, it depends on how much people want the rares.

If rare traders suddenly think "Oh, the Aloe Vera is really rare" and they start trading it for higher values, that will be reflected in the values on Habbox. People don't like the Aloe Vera because its completely rubbish, frankly, thats why it doesn't have a high value.

I'm sure someone has made a post completely better than this, so I'll leave it to them to explain.

Edit: Sweet_Rosey on the previous page put it brilliantly ;).

JobMufc
08-10-2005, 07:58 AM
Hi,
We rare values reporters put a lot of work into getting values for all you Habbos. If you don't like them they don't use them. Don't make threads about it either it's just silly. Keep your thoughts to yourself.
Thankyou JobMufc
Rare Values Reporter

8Freak8
08-10-2005, 08:04 AM
Also, and to answer the other debate about "do Habbox set the rare values":

Habbox has a huge influence on the rare values, it is undeniable. The values will never be "set" by Habbox because of greedy people and desperate people.

Desperate people will either sell their rares for too little, or buy them for too much. Greedy people will either sell their rares for too much or trade with a desperate person to get a great deal.

All the time that this happens, the values will change - and it always will happen.

The fact is, Habbox got popular through its rare values and has remained popular for them. In the beginning, Habbox was only known for its rare values and now its known for loads of stuff. The rare values will not be removed for any reason, unless something unexpected happens.

The Professor
08-10-2005, 08:15 AM
Hi,
We rare values reporters put a lot of work into getting values for all you Habbos. If you don't like them they don't use them. Don't make threads about it either it's just silly. Keep your thoughts to yourself.
Thankyou JobMufc
Rare Values Reporter
But you HAVE to use the values if you want to trade because everyone else does! And yes, habbox prices are rigged, but it has nothing to do with how many of an item exist, just if the rare valuers want to sell theirs or want to stir something up. THe birdbaths and the nellys have gone up so much its unbeleiveable. And as 8freak8 said above, the aloe vera is rubbish, so how can its price jump from around 1.5 to 3 hcs in a matter of days if you are pricing them honestly?

EDIT: Wrong section dude. Not habbo news or rumours.

djotto1991
08-10-2005, 08:22 AM
I dont meen this to sound rood butyou dont need to say that the habbox values are cwap you could have written this in the rare values aswell not habbo news and rumours

alexxxxx
08-10-2005, 08:24 AM
RIGHT! LISTEN UP! I AM DIVIDED ON THIS ISSUE AND I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE FLAMED AT BECAUSE THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!

THE HABBOX RARE VALUES ARE BASED ON THE MEDIAN OF THE PRICE THAT THEY SEE. THIS I THINK IS AN ALRIGHT WAY OF DOING IT - BUT NOT FOR HABBOX (THE LEADING RARE VALUES) BECAUSE PEOPLE TREAT THEM AS LAW SO THERE IS VERY LITTLE LE-WAY OF TRADING MOVEMENT.

I (TRY) TO USE HABBOX RARE VALUES AND FIND THEM (OKAY) TO USE... THEY GIVE A FAIR VALUE BUT VALUING THE SMALLER ITEMS I WOULDNT SAY IS FAIR. I WOULD ALSO GO ON TO SAY THAT THE VALUE-ERS HAVE ALOT OF VALUING THE THRONE - THIS NEEDS TO BE OVERSEEN A LITTLE BIT MORE AND SO THE VALUE-ERS CANNOT EDIT THE THRONE TO INCREASE THERE WORTH SO THEY CAN SELL T HEIR ITEMS FOR MORE...

I THINK A BETTER WAY OF CALCULATING RARE VALUES IS HAVING MAYBE 50/100 REGULAR (TRUSTED) RARE TRADERS CAN INPUT THEIR TRADE INFO AND THEN THE VALUES COULD BE WORKED OUT ON HOW MANY 'TRADES AGAINST THE SYSTEM' THERE HAVE BEEN AND HOW MANY 'TRADES USING THE SYSTEM' YOU CAN THEN WORK OUT THE MEAN AVERAGE - THEREFORE GIVING A 'FAIRER' AVERAGE - BUT THESE TRADES MAY STILL BE INFLUENCED BY HABBOX VALUES - BECAUSE 95% USE THEM NOT AS A GUIDE, BUT AS LAW, THEREFORE MAKING IT HARD FOR THE VALUES TO CHANGE PROPERLY...

The Professor
08-10-2005, 08:26 AM
RIGHT! LISTEN UP! I AM DIVIDED ON THIS ISSUE AND I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE FLAMED AT BECAUSE THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!

THE HABBOX RARE VALUES ARE BASED ON THE MEDIAN OF THE PRICE THAT THEY SEE. THIS I THINK IS AN ALRIGHT WAY OF DOING IT - BUT NOT FOR HABBOX (THE LEADING RARE VALUES) BECAUSE PEOPLE TREAT THEM AS LAW SO THERE IS VERY LITTLE LE-WAY OF TRADING MOVEMENT.

I THINK A BETTER WAY OF CALCULATING RARE VALUES IS HAVING MAYBE 50/100 REGULAR (TRUSTED) RARE TRADERS CAN INPUT THEIR TRADE INFO AND THEN THE VALUES COULD BE WORKED OUT ON HOW MANY 'TRADES AGAINST THE SYSTEM' THERE HAVE BEEN AND HOW MANY 'TRADES USING THE SYSTEM' YOU CAN THEN WORK OUT THE MEAN AVERAGE - THEREFORE GIVING A 'FAIRER' AVERAGE - BUT THESE TRADES MAY STILL BE INFLUENCED BY HABBOX VALUES - BECAUSE 95% USE THEM NOT AS A GUIDE, BUT AS LAW, THEREFORE MAKING IT HARD FOR THE VALUES TO CHANGE PROPERLY...

Lose the caps dude.

alexxxxx
08-10-2005, 08:29 AM
Lose the caps dude.

Sorry... I needed the caps - needed to let out anger...

8Freak8
08-10-2005, 08:32 AM
But you HAVE to use the values if you want to trade because everyone else does! And yes, habbox prices are rigged, but it has nothing to do with how many of an item exist, just if the rare valuers want to sell theirs or want to stir something up. THe birdbaths and the nellys have gone up so much its unbeleiveable. And as 8freak8 said above, the aloe vera is rubbish, so how can its price jump from around 1.5 to 3 hcs in a matter of days if you are pricing them honestly?

EDIT: Wrong section dude. Not habbo news or rumours.
It's probably best to PM sierk about specific problems with the rare values (but not general problems like Cheezy2's point).

The Professor
08-10-2005, 08:38 AM
Sorry... I needed the caps - needed to let out anger...
Np dude -.-

And freak, i havent looked at the values for a few days now because i dont see the point. I have simply stopped caring because they are so inaccurate. Im going to give one more attempt at being a rare V reporter to try and change some stuff, then forget about them and trade using a set of values i arrived at myself. I dont have a problem with specific values because i have a problem with ALL of them, I wont bother listing why for each one because the page would have a scrollbar the size of lake michigan.

hughs882255
08-10-2005, 09:00 AM
yeh they need updating but they are gd

Carlos
08-10-2005, 09:24 AM
I have a feeling Habbo sent him here ;)

StripedTiger
08-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Everyone has thier own opinions in rare values cheezy

There is no rules for rare value reporters saying that their values have to be the same as habbos.

JoeyK.
08-10-2005, 09:35 AM
um... *reads first page, too lazy to read more (so don't bug me if it's already been posted)

first, values are what people are willing to pay, not how many they are, and i agree that you're a bit of a staff pet.

Cheezy2
08-10-2005, 09:50 AM
The problem is, yes... I understand habbox rare values consider their rare values to be guide - but you have to understand, that it all started from that.

One person uses the guide, then another person will... until eventually, after all this time habbox rare values have been out, you are FORCED to follow the guide, because everyone else does. You can't trade what you want, for what you want; because everyone follows the guide - simple as. And because people have used the guide SO much already, they are not going to change because it could mean selling for a loss, not a profit.

Tommy
08-10-2005, 09:53 AM
So youre telling habbox they need to ditch there biggest section of the website?
Its very unlikely, i personally use them as a guide, if anyone asks for more ill give them more, i use it so i dont get ripped off! How on earth do you think the values go up and down? Some people obviously arent following them.

alexxxxx
08-10-2005, 10:14 AM
So youre telling habbox they need to ditch there biggest section of the website?
Its very unlikely, i personally use them as a guide, if anyone asks for more ill give them more, i use it so i dont get ripped off! How on earth do you think the values go up and down? Some people obviously arent following them.

No I think he's trying to say there really needs to be a some text about why it should really be used a guide... Unless your a super rare trader, it seems impossible to make profit these days... Oh yeah and the CS really needs to be lowered down in credits - 65 for a CS, I don't think so...

GommeInc
08-10-2005, 10:37 AM
I have a feeling Habbo sent him here ;)
Wouldn't surprise. Or he is trying to back up Callie who shouldn't be getting any help from others. Just goes to show that Habbo Staff and/or Callie are plain useless. At least Jibbi actually sorted things out herself and not got people to do things for her all the time.

adidas™
08-10-2005, 10:40 AM

Wats your problem?..

And i agree cheezy

The Professor
08-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Oh yeah and the CS really needs to be lowered down in credits - 65 for a CS, I don't think so...

Habbox have upped it again to 70, which is a load of rubbish, as no-one even payed 65 for it, let alone 70. HC = 10 holodice, always has been, always will be.

I find it quite funny how a couple of months ago everyone was flaming cheezy2 for being a callie s'uck up and getting free stuff etc, but since Mizki's outburst everyone has started s'ucking up to him. If thats noobish i dont know what is.

Back on topic, yes, habbox should take the rare values page down because they have rigged it and altered it inaccurately for too long. Every new rare that comes out they put at .5, when in the real world (habbo real world -.-) it's selling for around 1-2 Hc at least. They have become corrupt and should be done away with. Habbox has enough popularity to last it a few years anyway.

kobi626
08-10-2005, 11:07 AM
So what do you want from us Cheezy :/ Simply write on Habbox Rare Values forum all ur complains and stuff... This is the wrong section..

Jasmin
08-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Gomme, That was a strong post
I Like the habbox Values, I think they are fair, and sometimes you get a little profit, Not that i trade much anyway. But yeah, :o
I saw you In a help room the other night cheezey :p
lol going off topic -_-

Mit
08-10-2005, 12:00 PM
cheezy i no ur not doing this to be mean, and i can understand what ur saying.

But how many times have u seen people being ripped off because they have no idea the value of furni. Infact habbox's values make the value of things moore stable than if there wasnt a guide.

And may i point out that if habbox was to get rid of its rare values then another guide would be used

Blader_Boy
08-10-2005, 12:48 PM
God knows If someone has already said this but I'm not reading all those pages.. THE VALUE OF A RARE IS NOT ONLY DETERMINED BY THE AMOUNT OF THEM IN THE HOTEL, BUT IF PEOPLE LIKE THEM OR NOT. MEANING THEY WILL BE WILLING TO PAY MORE OR LESS FOR THE ITEM.

GoldenBiscuit
08-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Habbox will not remove them to, and if they do, that's a big step backwards. The rare values Habbox give out is needed, yes they might get it wrong, but we need them. I'd hate for the values to be removed.

TooClose$
08-10-2005, 01:43 PM

Oh dear.. What a n00b.

TooClose$
08-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Do any of you know Mizki? Do any of you Know Cheezy? Do any of you know Callie? No.

They're all great people, and i have learnt not to judge, so shut the **** up you bunch of twits.

Edit by Seacat -- Please do not be rude towards other Forum Members, or double post (you still had time to edit)

RLY-CRAIG?
08-10-2005, 01:51 PM

How is habbox unreliable?

Sweet_Rosey
08-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Values have pretty much stayed the same. Just think... when a hc sofa was 60, you could trade 2 mochas, 2 dice etc. Now hc sofas are 70 and you know whats weird? you can get 2 mochas or 2 dice or whatever .5 for it! :o

Crazy aint it. Some of the values go up, have you noticed when you want to traded some people say "wahh I need profit" so by that time the price is raised to 70 xD.

sometimes when someone realllllyyy wants something they'll pay a heck of alot for it. I'm sure its happened to other people.

so WHO CARES! go away xD :P

Carlos
08-10-2005, 02:03 PM
I think this thread has gone on long enough ;)

RLY-CRAIG?
08-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Talk about arguments:o

The Professor
08-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Habbox will not remove them to, and if they do, that's a big step backwards. The rare values Habbox give out is needed, yes they might get it wrong, but we need them. I'd hate for the values to be removed.

Id rather go by no values than false values

GommeInc
08-10-2005, 02:17 PM
But what exactly is a true value? You cannot find a real value...

TooClose$
08-10-2005, 02:23 PM
How is habbox unreliable?

-sni.ggers- where do i start?

RLY-CRAIG?
08-10-2005, 02:38 PM
-sni-ggers- where do i start?

I don't know-You tell me?

The Professor
08-10-2005, 02:55 PM
But what exactly is a true value? You cannot find a real value...

For a period of time, all the rares barring the throne stayed at the same value. Those are the true values, before habbox started mucking it up.

sim
08-10-2005, 03:00 PM
READ:
This may be what is known as contravercial etc. But have you noticed how its at least 2 days before the value of The New Rare is posted on www.habbox.com Therefore the valuesers (me, shadowrock!!, Jobmufc etc etc etc...) have a chance to see what the people of habbo are trading these Rares for. They may start at 0.5 CS as when it is out you can buy them for 25 Creds so its not going to be worth much more. But we wait a while and if the value is seen traded higher it will *poof* be higher.

e.g
GreekPillar thingeh comes out.
It's still in cataouge at 25creds so Habbox put the value at around 0.25CS but if people trade more before then we tell habbox and the value rises and rises until we get the perfect value which = Happy Habbos :)

AKA HABBOX = GOOD :) If you think they are wrong however here are some things to do:
* Set up your own website and make it grow as much as Habbox then see what happens....
* Keep posting in the Report Rare Values section of the Trading section on the forum and you might get a job reporting if you post well etc.
* Keep your thaughts to your self
* Star a riot against habbox (what a bad idea)
* Drown yourself in a tub-master
*Other (optional)

Thanks
simeon1011, Rare Values Reporter :P
Final Thaught:
There are a lot more habbos these days and they all want a bit of the rare action...so a lot more buy these things than when there were only a few habbos around. This = to many around and makes the value go down because everyone has one!

GommeInc
08-10-2005, 03:00 PM
For a period of time, all the rares barring the throne stayed at the same value. Those are the true values, before habbox started mucking it up.
But how are you sure they mucked up? Looking at Habbo most trade centres seem ok with it and looking at how many rares there are they seem perfectly ok. So what exactly is this true value exactly?

Aamir
08-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Notice that 1. This thread is pointless 2.Cheezy know things before u post em :P 3.wrong section (w00t) All im saying is i can trade a Duck for a throne if i wanted it to :P I hope you looked around one of the fansite http://www.habbopaper.co.uk/ed.php?subaction=showfull&id=1106273861&archive=&start_from=&ucat=6&

Frodo13
08-10-2005, 03:07 PM
I suppose what Cheezy put is true but im sure Habbox didnt know this info, neither did the traders or many other fansites that have values that are almost the same.

Baris
08-10-2005, 03:09 PM
cheezy you dont have to use habbox values if you think it isnt right go find another site to use then

sim
08-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Notice that 1. This thread is pointless 2.Cheezy know things before u post em :P 3.wrong section (w00t) All im saying is i can trade a Duck for a throne if i wanted it to :P I hope you looked around one of the fansite http://www.habbopaper.co.uk/ed.php?subaction=showfull&id=1106273861&archive=&start_from=&ucat=6&
1. Its fine for people to spread their views.
2. Cheezy2 knows ahell of a lot on habbo.
3. Correct but who are you to say you arewhat known as a 'n00b' I mean just look at the writing under your name.

You
08-10-2005, 03:11 PM
cheezy you dont have to use habbox values if you think it isnt right go find another site to use then

Please take your time and read the WHOLE thread =/.

The problem is, yes... I understand habbox rare values consider their rare values to be guide - but you have to understand, that it all started from that.

One person uses the guide, then another person will... until eventually, after all this time habbox rare values have been out, you are FORCED to follow the guide, because everyone else does. You can't trade what you want, for what you want; because everyone follows the guide - simple as. And because people have used the guide SO much already, they are not going to change because it could mean selling for a loss, not a profit.

Aamir
08-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Notice that what Cheezy posted is wrong :P

as http://www.habbopaper.co.uk/ed.php?subaction=showfull&id=1106273861&archive=&start_from=&ucat=6&
says:
You are incharge of the furni not a fansite and u can follow a fansite if u want to or dont want to.

And notice that this thread is pointless as a thread named hi in the Habbo is out of buisness Section (No Such thing as Habbo is out of buisness section :P)

Aamir
08-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Guess where the perfect place to spam is ?????

THIS PLACE :P

sim
08-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Notice that what Cheezy posted is wrong :P

as http://www.habbopaper.co.uk/ed.php?subaction=showfull&id=1106273861&archive=&start_from=&ucat=6&
says:
You are incharge of the furni not a fansite and u can follow a fansite if u want to or dont want to.

And notice that this thread is pointless as a thread named hi in the Habbo is out of buisness Section (No Such thing as Habbo is out of buisness section :P)
www.habbox.com is not a fansite of habbo. So what. w/e!

EDIT- DON'T DOUBLE POST JUST EDIT THE FIRST POST AND DON'T POINTLESSLY POST (A MOD SHOULD POINT THIS OUT TO HIM/HER)

Aamir
08-10-2005, 03:20 PM
1. Its fine for people to spread their views.
2. Cheezy2 knows ahell of a lot on habbo.
3. Correct but who are you to say you arewhat known as a 'n00b' I mean just look at the writing under your name.

1. True its fine to spread views but if every1 did that 1 FREE POST:eusa_danc
2. I meant know that the rare values are guides :P not Law and will be banned for 11 years for not using em :P
3. I didnt call any1 noob i jsut said wrong Section w00t notice that i said w00t and not n00b :P

iNicks
08-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Did you actually read the newsie it says this

Have you ever wondered which Catalogue Rares sold the LEAST, when they were in the Catalogue? Well... Stop wondering!

sim
08-10-2005, 03:24 PM
1. True its fine to spread views but if every1 did that 1 FREE POST:eusa_danc
2. I meant know that the rare values are guides :P not Law and will be banned for 11 years for not using em :P
3. I didnt call any1 noob i jsut said wrong Section w00t notice that i said w00t and not n00b :P
1. A forum is a place to share your views with others.
2. That is clearly stated on Habbox.com
3. I did notice

n00b
simeon1011, Rare Values Reporter! :P

Aamir
08-10-2005, 03:27 PM
1. A forum is a place to share your views with others.
2. That is clearly stated on Habbox.com
3. I did notice

n00b
simeon1011, Rare Values Reporter! :P

1. It is a place to share your views with others but not on the Habbo UK News section ( This should be under another section).
2. Thats what i was trying to point out :rolleyes:
3. Well then why did u say i called him a newb
4. You throw the word "noob" as if it were the biggest insult in the world Geez some ppl .

iNicks
08-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Who repped me?

Aamir
08-10-2005, 03:35 PM
I dunno. lol

Re101
08-10-2005, 03:44 PM
well i mainly think habbox is to popular for its own good but i tend to agree with habbox's rare values more than what some habbo staff/sulake staff has piled in under 2-3 hours

iNicks
08-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Did anyonbe read my post on page 17, like the last post on that page?

Drewar
08-10-2005, 03:45 PM
That 'rare furni chart' is just going by how many were sold, whereas Habbox is going by what people buy them for in trading rooms.

sim
08-10-2005, 03:46 PM
I repped you nick! and aamir I didnt mean it as a harsh insult and I take it back!

WorldSoCold
08-10-2005, 04:20 PM
I hate you Cheezy2.

Seatherny
08-10-2005, 04:38 PM
I hate you Cheezy2.

Do you actually know him?

Aamir
08-10-2005, 04:47 PM
I dont :P

But acting from this thread he sounds stupid :P

Mit
08-10-2005, 05:59 PM
plz let this not turn into a hate thread. People are intitled to their own views on habbox forum.

*hopes that the thread is locked*

RLY-CRAIG?
08-10-2005, 06:22 PM
www.habbox.com is not a fansite of habbo. So what. w/e!

Excuse me but habbox is a fansite of habbo you fool-It may not be official but it's still a fansite

sim
08-10-2005, 07:06 PM
I think you'll find a fansite is defined as a website that is an apraisal of another. Habbox doesn't love habbo infact its far from it.....
simeon1011

Aamir
08-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Sure its a place for your on view

But for the 2nd time not under the habbo UK Section :P

MissAlice
08-10-2005, 07:28 PM
I think you'll find a fansite is defined as a website that is an apraisal of another. Habbox doesn't love habbo infact its far from it.....
simeon1011

A fan site is defined as an appraisal of another. I can't possibly see how you can make random comments that Habbox is far from it!

Surely the whole purpose of this site is to support every habbo that wants supporting from a site that will and does gives its all. We all love habbo ;) Thats why we are here :)

Vitality
08-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Yeah like i said before habbox doesnt set the value

JackHb
08-10-2005, 07:38 PM
simeon1011

Habbox is not anti-habbo.
We do like Habbo.
Its just Habbo do not agree with some of our news peices - We are *thinks of words* not afraid to post the truth about Habbo and the mistakes they make.
When alot of fansites try to keep good and posotive news so they can keep Habbo happy..which is understandable

Nisus
08-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Habbox is not anti-habbo.
We do like Habbo.
Its just Habbo do not agree with some of our news peices - We are *thinks of words* not afraid to post the truth about Habbo and the mistakes they make.
When alot of fansites try to keep good and posotive news so they can keep Habbo happy..which is understandable

Well Said i love habbox Telling the truth habbox Rocks habbo banned me for Bt Fraud LMAO

Carlos
08-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Well Said i love habbox Telling the truth habbox Rocks habbo banned me for Bt Fraud LMAO

Yea habbox's truth news is a positive thing about the site.

And sorry to hear about your ban.

ali903
11-10-2005, 05:37 PM
:eusa_danc they:eusa_danc need:eusa_danc to:eusa_danc update:eusa_danc big:eusa_danc :eusa_booh style

Nintendo™
11-11-2005, 10:55 PM
No Comment

Rareoid
11-11-2005, 11:01 PM
Haha, nice bump. You total and utter reject.

Steven.
11-11-2005, 11:03 PM
Thread Locked :| -- bumped Thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!