PDA

View Full Version : poll: zombies

burny-boy
07-10-2005, 04:16 PM
hi some of you may call me sick minded but i would really enjoy it if zombies walked the earth. i could ho round with a spade killing zombies and it would be great fun. you could get in a gang who wonder streets knocking off their heads. oh what great fun. i would use a formula to make teh disease if i could btw.

so what do you think?

Craig
07-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Thats a stupid idea,zombies are flesh eaters,so even when your asleep they'd kill you :/ And you wouldn't be able to make a non-sleeping formula cos its unknown,apart from the Government who made one for the army many a year ago ;)

Biseinen
07-10-2005, 05:25 PM
'Zombies' or as you so posted would be impossible because 'Zombies' are creatures of the dead and for a creature of the dead to be made would be to create life... (In some peoples terms... 'God').

The blood would have to still be quagulating and that would be impossible to restart after death occures.

Anyway, playing god is hard. ;)

burny-boy
07-10-2005, 05:44 PM
i know it would be hard but i thought of an idea which could get me a few. i make them as robots in rubber bodies. it cant be hard for them to have heat sensors can it?

Biseinen
07-10-2005, 06:11 PM
hard? Try impossible, kid.

Robots? Theny they woudn't be 'Zombies'... (Think before you post... -.-)

Craig
07-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Lol so true^^ And having a robot is stupid rofl,first of all it would cost a fortune,secondly its impossible,you cant jus put a costume on it :s

Mentor
07-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Seems a Bit Stupid to me "/

Also armys non sleeping formular, was just a illgal drug known as speed, it had the side effect of being adictive and casuing hart attacks so aint used as far as i know "/

Plus zombies would be possible, its already been done to an exstent, where they reamated a dog, after 6 hours (it was done mainly as part of a criogenics testing system)
Athogh the dog seemed to have no problems it didnt survuve to dog due to cell degridation "/

burny-boy
07-10-2005, 07:32 PM
you say this but people thought going to the moon was impossible. and robots was the closest i could get.

you probably will trun into 1 of them being bitten as you can get rabies from being bitten cant you

Biseinen
07-10-2005, 07:37 PM
No... People though going to the moon as improbible... Not impossible.

Your idea... Yeah, thats impossible. To animate human cell s after death would take 100's of years to even start to think about that...

Let's try doing somthing a little more worthwhile... Like curing cancer... -.-

burny-boy
07-10-2005, 08:07 PM
sorry i meant "people thought going to teh moon was impossible"

so they used to be wrong

Amehh.
10-10-2005, 08:56 PM
i dont think its a good idea.you must have a good imagination....But i think people should respect your ideas instead of throwing insulting/Sarcastic comments at you.Ay?

Biseinen
10-10-2005, 09:52 PM
With the ammount of stupid coments made, sarcasm is a natural element.

Moth
10-10-2005, 09:52 PM
That'd be pretty neat. I'd adopt one.

Joking. Of course not. You want a bunch of dead people who run (well, walk) around biting people? It'd be like a bunch of tall 5 year olds.

Mentor
10-10-2005, 10:03 PM
That'd be pretty neat. I'd adopt one.

Joking. Of course not. You want a bunch of dead people who run (well, walk) around biting people? It'd be like a bunch of tall 5 year olds.
lmao +rep for the anolgy :D

GommeInc
10-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Why would you want decaying dead people to walk the Earth?

Mentor
10-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Why would you want decaying dead people to walk the Earth?
Yea we already have oniel

J-Defoe
11-10-2005, 03:19 AM
You're Mother & Father dead. All your friends dead, and left to fend for yourself in a dangerous world. Without clean water, electricity & food. Everyone you knew has died, the dead walk the earth waiting to seize an oppertunity to sever your limbs & eat you alive.

Sounds great.

My advice to you my friend is to stop playing Resident Evil.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!