PDA

View Full Version : Worst..Newsie..Ever

Sabre_1
07-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Is it just me or has the newsie gone completely out the window? This weeks encounters so many problems I briefly considered giving myself a terminal illness so my last wish would be to see Habbo Newsie's exterminated.

So a few of you are now wondering "I saw nothing wrong with it, what's this Sabre dude banging on about?". Well let's see:

There was no actual news, just a bunch of people writing about either stuff we already know or stuff we don't really care about. Even the BattleBall stuff was whack, we'd seen half of it before anyway.

Poems. These seem to get worse every time I read the thing. This week is no exception. Poems that consisted of about 4 lines, no point, hardly any subject, and didn't even rhyme where they were supposed to. Hint fellas: Safe does not rhyme with scammed!

Habbo Tonight. What a complete farse! Nobody even cares about that kind of stuff. What was it you say? Well it was a bunch of near famous Habbos bouncing up and down all over the place and covering us in verbal faeces about how bloody magnificent they are. Moonglowgirl likes theatre, well woop-de-bloody-do!

Dionysus interview with a bot. a bloody bot?! A: They're fictitious. He isn't actually talking to them, it's just a cheap stunt toget out of interviewing anyone with anything remotely interesting to say. B: Nothing that the bot 'said' was entertaining. Nope, none of it. I read better things on a roll of Charmin Ultra.
Like anyone ACTUALLY cares how rare their rare is. Hello, isn't that what rare values are for? D-D-D-DUH!
What the hell is a Safety Viking? This one is the worst of all the Safety bozo's. Password like your axe? What, heavy? Blunt? Made of wood and poorly folded steel?
Oh and just to top it all off there was this piece of injustice:

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6677/newsiemessup6zh.png

NOT nice people? Well bloody hell, here was me thinking that they were wonderful fellows. I love trying to play a game and have some oaf standing in front of me saying "pay me 1 peice of fruni n ill mooove!!!!!!1one12". DUH. What so you make a rubbish article about door blockers, and then rob it off another hotel? And don't even stop long enough to change it?

Jeeze with all these problems, why bother reading it at all? If they sent it to your house it'd be straight under my sink for emergency toilet paper. Read and wipe fellas.

I'm finished i'm gonna go make up my own interviews with fictional characters and think up Safety characters. Safety *insert pointless irrelevant historical/mythical figure here*. That'll do.

Sabre:d

Marcus
07-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Should be Anything do to with Habbo ;]! Also, are you just annoyed that your article didn't get stuck in the Newsie [If you sent in one?]

Oh and just to top it all off there was this piece of injustice:

NOT nice people? Well bloody hell, here was me thinking that they were wonderful fellows. I love trying to play a game and have some oaf standing in front of me saying "pay me 1 peice of fruni n ill mooove!!!!!!1one12". DUH. What so you make a rubbish article about door blockers, and then rob it off another hotel? And don't even stop long enough to change it?
Sabre

Chaz
07-10-2005, 04:44 PM
thats really cool
all the newsies r rubbish i went 2 runescape where they treat you like propler adults unlike 2 year olds

buzzing
07-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Ummm.... great :s

Carlos
07-10-2005, 04:46 PM
The newsies are terrible now. They just get everyone else to do it.

timROGERS
07-10-2005, 04:46 PM
I said that to someone already today. Probably the the lowest quality newsie recently, they only accept stuff from pets and safety-obsessed freaks.

None of my funny articles I send in are ever included.

xRoyal15
07-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Yeah it is *swears*, there is not point them even releasing one, like who ever reads it? Its rubbish.

Carlos
07-10-2005, 04:47 PM
I said that to someone already today. Probably the the lowest quality newsie recently, they only accept stuff from pets and safety-obsessed freaks.

Totally agree, they never give anyone else a chance.

Tommy
07-10-2005, 04:48 PM
I think you have a very good point, and i think they should get someone intresting to do newsies! I mean when newsletter has his article, it is incredibly pointless and boring!

Marcus
07-10-2005, 04:49 PM

I also agree, May article's have never been published in the UK newsie, only on .com, but you have to agree, The amount of articles they get which is bound to be spam.
I think they just look at the Habbo's name and if it's someone they like they'll stick it in.

Carlos
07-10-2005, 04:50 PM
I especially hate it when they announce another pointless event.

"Next week, Percy Popple (whats with that name?) will be flying to the Nile, can you find her?" - pfft

timROGERS
07-10-2005, 04:52 PM
And as for Newsletters articles *yawns in pain*. I think a few of us decent people should run the newsie :P

timROGERS
07-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Every newsie it's always like:

Next week we'll have another pointless and childish competition aimed at getting small children to buy extortianate amounts of credits. And the results of our gay "Mr. Benn." competition. We know your not 3 (your big now, 4) but its the best competition we can think of.

Nisus
07-10-2005, 04:55 PM
lol its only a newsie

ashLOVESMatt!
07-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Same old stuff really, Newsletter's column which is pointless and tired and then FarmerJile's rant about safety.

Smiddy
07-10-2005, 04:56 PM
"we're realsing a rare soon, we have been hinting at it for ages, but thats all im telling you until it comes out into the catalogue"

Yea right...

And sabre, i think they did the rare thing because they dislike habbox?

timROGERS
07-10-2005, 04:56 PM
I agree ash about FarmerJiles, I know he's okay normally when I chat to him, but all the safety emphasis is pointless. It makes Habbo so boring when all Habbo talks about is safety.

timROGERS
07-10-2005, 04:57 PM
"we're realsing a rare soon, we have been hinting at it for ages, but thats all im telling you until it comes out into the catalogue"

Yea right...

And sabre, i think they did the rare thing because they dislike habbox?

Quite possibly.

Nisus
07-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Lol he come to my room and did nothing about my Dj decks and banned me for saying U newb

Tommy
07-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Pfft habbo is so sad...

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Pfft habbo is so sad...
It is aimed at teenagers yet they treat us like 5-10 year olds

Carlos
07-10-2005, 05:01 PM
I think they need to treat us like young adults - adults, not kids.

"Percy Popple" - pffft.

timROGERS
07-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Popple <333

Carlos
07-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Popple <333

Come again..? :s

Marcus
07-10-2005, 05:04 PM
Popple <333
Spam? :P

zak-x
07-10-2005, 05:04 PM
Hmm well obviously they Wright junk because they got nothing better to Wright and I also agree that the poems seem to go worse every time.

ross
07-10-2005, 05:06 PM
The worst newsie when I'm init :rolleyes:

Marcus
Hmm well obviously they Wright junk because they got nothing better to Wright and I also agree that the poems seem to go worse every time.
Indeed they do. By the way, it's write not wright :p.

GommeInc
The newsie used to be interesting, now it just feels and looks like something you find at Pokey Oaks Kindergarden

Carlos
07-10-2005, 05:07 PM
The newsie used to be interesting, now it just feels and looks like something you find at Pokey Oaks Kindergarden

Lmao.

Yea they just natter on with pathetic events and FamerJiles shouts at us because we *get ourselves hacked* :rolleyes:

zak-x
07-10-2005, 05:07 PM
I think it will be worst :l

ross
07-10-2005, 05:08 PM
I thought my article was cool, considering I've never done one before.

Marcus
07-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Habbo has been open many year's, I think there has been many worse one's?

Sabre_1
07-10-2005, 05:13 PM
Nice to see i'm not alone in this. I mean if I hear one more word from them about Percy Pop-off or Mr Benn i'll be taking 200 lbs of Semtex and an M16 and start running to London. You're absolutely right, they treat us like we're all under 12, when it's proven the largest slice of the Habbo population are between 13-16. I'm above that category, but that's even more reason to treat me like the adult that I am :rolleyes:

Oh and Klock, I actually did find your article interesting. It was much better than the usual ramblings they do.

zak-x
07-10-2005, 05:14 PM
Oh and about mr.benn like for god sake that is just pathetic we are grown teenagers... mr.benn is for 3 year olds :l

Marcus
07-10-2005, 05:15 PM
For one thing, What the HELL is Mr Benn, When i first saw it i thought it said Mr Bean :p! Althought it would of been a hell of alot better, but Habbo go with the 3-5 age group stuff once again :rolleyes:.

Carlos
07-10-2005, 05:16 PM
For one thing, What the HELL is Mr Benn, When i first saw it i thought it said Mr Bean :p! Althought it would of been a hell of alot better, but Habbo go with the 3-5 age group stuff once again :rolleyes:.

I've never heard of this kid fiddler either ;)

zak-x
07-10-2005, 05:17 PM
lmao yes i thought it was Mr bean

Sabre_1
07-10-2005, 05:18 PM
I've never heard of this kid fiddler either ;)
That one was a little controversial Carlos, let's keep this nice and clean shall we?

Oh and by the way, anyone think i'd make a good article writer? I've always thought I write reasonably well, just thought I might apply to be a Habbox writer.:)

Wootzeh
07-10-2005, 05:18 PM
does anyone get this?
safety Viking say:

Your password should be like your axe.

*grunt*

Marcus
07-10-2005, 05:20 PM
does anyone get this?
safety Viking say:

*grunt*
I certainly don't, :S!

Carlos
does anyone get this?
safety Viking say:

*grunt*

You hit people with it? :P

Sabre_1
does anyone get this?
safety Viking say:

*grunt*
Yes I commented on this in the original thread. He never made the ending, just trailed off. If that was a funny pun from Habbo i'm not laughing.

It's supposed to be feedline, crummy punchline, and move on. Not feedline, grunt and depart.:rolleyes:

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 05:23 PM
does anyone get this?
safety Viking say:

*grunt*
I noticed a problem with this. Some people (soldiers, elves, Gimli) share their axes, so Habbo is asking to share your password with people :P

Forquet
07-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Share their axes what are you on?

timROGERS
07-10-2005, 05:35 PM
I noticed a problem with this. Some people (soldiers, elves, Gimli) share their axes, so Habbo is asking to share your password with people :P

Made my day :rofl:

Marcus
He's on Habboxforum, idiot :rolleyes:

Sabre_1
I thought it was plainly obvious what he's talking about. :s

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 05:37 PM
You know your comment in the rep you sent me (the negative rep that did nothing) saying "You really are stupid" seems like something that should be said to you "/

Take note of fictional movies or medieval times, they carried axes, they shared axes sometimes (if one died the other took the axe/sword etc) . That is when this really bad password phrase comes into action.

A Habbo = Soldier/Knight/Viking
Password = Axe

This is how it looks:

safety Viking says:

Share it with others.

*grunt*

Forquet
07-10-2005, 05:40 PM
I don;t get you GommeInc.

And do I realise that I have rep power I just thought i'd give you a private notification of your pathetic pickyness and your immaturity.

Sabre_1
07-10-2005, 05:42 PM
I don;t get you GommeInc.

And do I realise that I have rep power I just thought i'd give you a private notification of your pathetic pickyness and your immaturity.
Ok let's summarise this. You a Newbie, are picking on GommeInc, a Habbox God, telling him he is immature and picky, and you've bad repped him fully aware that yours has no effect, yet his can give you another -5 rep, putting you even further into the red. You do relise if you go too far you just get banned?:rolleyes: Apparently not.

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Immaturity? You're the one who supposedly is at College who is on a Forum trying to be smart when you clearly are not. I am not being picky, which is very hypicritical of you because you are doing the same as me in away, just badly.

I am pointing out key faults with arguements, then showing them, then humiliating the poster if the comment was stupid and came from a stupid person (I let people off) ;)

Sabre_1
07-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Correction to my previous comment. GommeInc WAS a Habbox God, with 7,438 posts and counting, they've made him a Forum Moderator. So when you say he's an a**e in more poorly phrased wordings, you're also saying Habbox staff are jerks for making him a Mod.

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Correction to my previous comment. GommeInc WAS a Habbox God, with 7,438 posts and counting, they've made him a Forum Moderator. So when you say he's an a**e in more poorly phrased wordings, you're also saying Habbox staff are jerks for making him a Mod.
But they are... Why else would they hire me? They torture me :( Jerks

Jõnathan
07-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Did anyone notice that Klock's article was the only GOOD one there?

Also, Xenia's surname (Molotoff) is just a pun of the projectile weapon the Molotov ****tail. How sad.

Biseinen
07-10-2005, 05:51 PM
I found it quite good actually.

Sabre_1
07-10-2005, 05:57 PM
I found it quite good actually.
You're kidding right?:s cmon Trunks, it blew chunks. Big chunks. Of carrot and potato and some sweetcorn in places.

Carlos
07-10-2005, 05:58 PM
You're kidding right?:s cmon Trunks, it blew chunks. Big chunks. Of carrot and potato and some sweetcorn in places.

You what? :s

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Door-Blockers Are NOT Nice People
Hellblazed, Habbo

We have all seen these pesky Habbos who block doors! It can get very annoying at times, but I’m going to give you some top tips on how to avoiding you from getting in trouble when dealing with door blockers!

1. Always check the owner of the room is in because if someone is blocking the door and the owner of the room is in, just tell the owner and they will be kicked!

2. Never shout or swear at the door blocker! There is no point in you getting in trouble!

3. Prove the door blocker wrong… make him/her feel special by saying something like "I think he is not going to move" and he might just to prove you wrong. ;)

4. Just leave the room! There are plenty of great rooms on Habbo.CA that you can explore. No point wasting your time in a room that you can't even get into!

So with these helpful tips, you'll know what to do when you encounter a Doorblocker!
Agghhhhh! The UK Hotel has changed to the Canadian Hotel!!!!!!

I hint this person has either been stealing articles, is blind and doesn't realise this is the UK Hotel or he goes on both the UK and CA Hotels.

It also seems Newsletter is going to be fired. WIth Fansite Focus coming in the two articles will look stupid.

Jordan3
07-10-2005, 06:06 PM

Yeah, and my poem about the library only went through last week, and I sent it in APRIL!

Marcus
07-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Agghhhhh! The UK Hotel has changed to the Canadian Hotel!!!!!!

I hint this person has either been stealing articles, is blind and doesn't realise this is the UK Hotel or he goes on both the UK and CA Hotels.
Good, .Ca is pretty decent ;]

Vitality
07-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Habbo.ca
Whats all that about/

Jordan3
07-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Did anyone notice that Klock's article was the only GOOD one there?

I think we all did. Though the furni chart was quite revealing.

GommeInc
07-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Not really, there is no sufficient evidence to say that is true. I for one doubt it, there is deffinately alot more Holiday Romances than the Aloe Vera, which is back to front.

ashLOVESMatt!
07-10-2005, 06:20 PM

Klock's article dragged on, I didn't like it - Sorry.

ross
07-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Ok, you're all entitled to your own opinions but give me a break it was a last minute thing, I didn't know what to put, it was my first article.

Carlos
07-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Ok, you're all entitled to your own opinions but give me a break it was a last minute thing, I didn't know what to put, it was my first article.

I havn't read your article, but quickly looking at it, it is long so it obviously goes into alot of detail.

The newbies of Habbo will probally find it interesting, but because we already know it all, it doesn't appeal to us.

So I guess it is a good article, but based for the newer type habbos :)

ross
07-10-2005, 07:28 PM
It was, Callie asked me to describe what it was like, going from Amateur then to Expert.

So obviously most of you wouldn't find it interesting.

Carlos
07-10-2005, 07:32 PM
It was, Callie asked me to describe what it was like, going from Amateur then to Expert.

So obviously most of you wouldn't find it interesting.

Good article then :)

I looked at it from a different view before judging it ;)

ross
07-10-2005, 07:35 PM
Good article then :)

I looked at it from a different view before judging it ;)
Thanks.

It was a last minute thing.

Cheeseboy76
07-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Only good bit in this weeks newsie is Klock's success story :p
Safety Viking is just sad random rubbish
A password is like an axe
WTH!!!
Makes no sense whatsoever

ross
07-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Only good bit in this weeks newsie is Klock's success story :p
Safety Viking is just sad random rubbish
A password is like an axe
WTH!!!
Makes no sense whatsoever
Thankyou dude. x

brodeo
07-10-2005, 08:15 PM
That was the funniest load of trollop i've ever read sabre :D You made me ***** up. You should send that in as an article and offer to write the newsie for a week.

q25
07-10-2005, 11:23 PM
lmao!!!!!!!!!

Bear-Max
08-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Poems don't have to rhyme. Unfortunately the one's in the newsie were just generally pants.

Tommy
08-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Thankyou dude. x
Go ross xD

Victimized
08-10-2005, 09:56 AM
The poems that have been in there have been seriously rubbish!
So rubbish that i infact wrote in like 8 poems myself because if the other rubbish ones could get in then i certainly could.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!