PDA

View Full Version : Always... Always mess up my relationships.

ItsDave
07-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Hi,
I dunno what it is, but I always have good friendships with girls, and usally most of them attract me alot. And when I actually say, after about a week of preparing, "Will you go out with me" and then they say yes! Im over the moon. But for some reason, I dont talk to my g/f. I feel as if, if im gonna say something, she wont like it and dump me or something. And then I dump her and say "We would be better of as friends" But then, yu have to build the friendship up again! >.< It's like... I dunno. I just need help and tips. Anyone please? Nice, positive and helpful answears will receive rep.

RedStratocas
07-10-2005, 11:55 PM
Its hard to go from girl friend to regular friend, but it depends on how serious the relationship was. Just try not to talk about it once you are friends again.
Its kinda hard to know how you "Mess them up" considering we dont know a great deal of whats going on.

.Lynn
08-10-2005, 12:31 AM
Just don't ask them out, leave it as friends.

ItsDave
08-10-2005, 12:52 AM
But what if I really really fancie them >.<

.Lynn
08-10-2005, 12:56 AM
If you ask them out just act normal, like you guys were just friends.

ItsDave
08-10-2005, 01:09 AM
Awesome, thanks Lynn!

Shampoo
08-10-2005, 10:10 AM
maybe youre gay!

ItsDave
08-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Thats very odd comment, I can assure you Im only attrated to the female kind, not male

kaut
09-10-2005, 08:49 AM
In highschool my best friend's little sister asked me out... if she would've done it two years before then I'd be happy, but around this time she had become Japanese anime culture crazy and we didn't have a lot to talk about anymore but I said yes after a week of her asking... then ignored her for a week waiting for her to break up with me til she did saying that I was right, I am a better friend than a boyfriend. And then we were friends again :D

It can be awkward for both parites after a relationship though, as most times one party is still attracted to the other and hopes they'll get back together. My advice if you're the one that's still likes the other, find a new distraction and still be friends. If you're the one that's liked, kindly ignore the attention and try to persuade the other person how cute that girl/guy across the room is.

Amehh.
10-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Trust yourself.

Clarissa
10-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Im in the same position as you, i really like this guy but hes a really good mate, i think if we went out and then broke up it would ruin our friendship. But I really wanna go out with him. I think you should just leave it or like dump them before it gets too serious or if you don't think it will last.

q25
13-10-2005, 02:05 AM
I used to feel like that, its really anoying.. Maybe trying to look at the mirror and say "she likes me, thats why she's with me", and try :)

Moth
13-10-2005, 02:16 AM
What Lynn suggested is great, just treat them as your friend.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!