PDA

View Full Version : Fat VS Drugs

ross
08-10-2005, 12:58 AM
Personally, fat.

I'd rather sit on a computer all day than being out taking drugs and drinking alcohol.

Fat you can easily lose - also gaining confidence in the process.

Addiction to drugs/cigarettes/alcohol take ages to quit and you feel sad.

That's the way I look at it, face it, teens now-a-days do all that stuff, thinking it's fun, reality check, you're gonna be dead by the time you're 30.

ReInfected
08-10-2005, 01:02 AM
Id rather do drugs..and fat cant just be "easily" put off. Its really hard man.

Steven
08-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Very true indeed.

PatrickBuddy
08-10-2005, 01:44 AM
This would really depend on how you look at things. Fat to you could be like only a few pounds overweight. Like you could think that the druggie would be SUPER addicted to drugs. It would really depend for me :d

I think I would look at things like:

VERY overweight - experimenting with drugs > I would choose drugs

Slightly overweight - addicted to drugs > I would choose overweight

Very overweight - addicted to drugs > Really tough one, both ways you will have some troubles making friends. Both ways you could risk your health. Both ways you would have trouble making friends. I would choose....overweight

I would really choose that because I would have a better chance of working it off, and I wouldn't use a whole lot of money on drugs.

ItsDave
08-10-2005, 02:31 AM
I would prefer to be fat

Dk.
08-10-2005, 02:42 AM
u wouldnt be dead at 30 well not mos likely and when ur in ur teens u usually tend just to take **** and some take pills i mean look at ozzy hes still alive and kicking barely xD

Code
08-10-2005, 07:46 AM
And Keith Rciahrds, and Nikki Sixx, and Jimi Hendrix... Oh wait, he's dead.

But being fat can be life-threatening too. And you can spend money on it if you're eating all the time.

I'd choose drugs, because if you're fat you're just talking to some dudes who you don't know on some little forum, but if you're on drugs you're getting high.

-Will

0verRide
08-10-2005, 08:05 AM
i would rather be fat, its not a life threating as taking coke or herowin ''/

Embean
08-10-2005, 08:54 AM
I take drugs and I used to smoke, i dont drink though because I dont like the taste of it. Ross, i understand you, and taking drugs is sad. And you hate yourself for it. But i gave up smoking a while ago. But i still take drugs because im just a loser!
Emmy. <3 And because they're hard to quit..

Mentor
08-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Id rather just do as im doing and Be nether, being hugly obease will also kill u by the time your 30, its near as unhelthy as driugs, and gives same risk of heart attcks if not more if very obease "/

Owen
09-10-2005, 12:51 AM
Personally, fat.

I'd rather sit on a computer all day than being out taking drugs and drinking alcohol.

Fat you can easily lose - also gaining confidence in the process.

Addiction to drugs/cigarettes/alcohol take ages to quit and you feel sad.

That's the way I look at it, face it, teens now-a-days do all that stuff, thinking it's fun, reality check, you're gonna be dead by the time you're 30.

I'd rather drink alcohol than be fat

RedStratocas
09-10-2005, 01:39 AM
Yeh, alcohal is okay. I would rather be fat then do real drugs. More people would ignore you if you did drugs than if you were fat.

kaut
09-10-2005, 08:41 AM
Or you could just do what a lot of girls I know do... be fat, do coke, be skinny, do coke, be overly skinny, do coke, die... meh, I don't like coke.

I wouldn't choose to be on the computer all day though. I just do that now because I don't really have a choice in the matter seeing as I'm out in the middle of nowhere, don't drive, and there's no TV... and don't like meeting people so don't feel like hitchhiking.

But if given the choice to be overly fat or do drugs... I'd rather do drugs (as long as it's not coke or ex) cause you're doing it with friends (ignoring the obvious fact that you could still be fat with friends). Of course my stomach would have to magicly heal itself first... it doesn't like drugs.

Don't do drugs. That's what my stomach says.

Amehh.
10-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Id rather do drugs..and fat cant just be "easily" put off. Its really hard man.And die...how stupid are you????

Amehh.
10-10-2005, 08:15 PM
I'd rather drink alcohol than be fat Alcohol makes you fat.

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 08:20 PM
I myself would rather be fat than depend on drugs to keep me happy and make me feel good for a short while. im lucky and im neither in real life.

Adam$
11-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Depends.. I'd rather get plastered than get like a roundabout. Although I'd rather be fat than be a super hardcore drug addict.

deltateamaplha
11-10-2005, 09:49 PM
I would choose none ;).

Rosie
11-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Me,personally Id rather do rugs and had no difficluty choosing beacuse **** is drugs ive tried that Before and Its supposdly better than smoking But ive tried it im not gonna stick with it.Being fat you can get bullied and it would take time to loose weight and if i was really addicted to food i would find it difficult to loos weight.People say..Smoking makes you loose weight dont know if its true or not.

Bog
11-10-2005, 10:09 PM
i wouldn't be any, but it depends what extent You mean drugs too.

Roboevil
12-10-2005, 01:45 PM
It depends to what extent, if it's the choice between fat and drugs, acohol, then I'd go for fat as drugs always cancels everything out. If it were for a little belly, over alcohol every week, I'd go for alcohol like 100x more lol.

Col
12-10-2005, 02:28 PM
I would rather be fat than take drugs, drugs are seriously harming you more than being overweight. Weight can be lost easier than going off drugs. It's a bigdeal.

q25
13-10-2005, 01:47 AM
I prefer fat than drugs. But better is none?

Bono
13-10-2005, 01:57 AM
i would rather be fat, its not a life threating as taking coke or herowin ''/

If you sit on the Couch for like 3 years, Your legs with Acatually become part of the couch...

Moth
13-10-2005, 01:57 AM
I'd probably rather be fat. With fat, when you lose it, you usually gain more self confidence. Drugs can also be a lot more harmful than being overweight.

Bono
13-10-2005, 01:59 AM
Drugs kills brain Cells! :( I'd rather be fat.

Kj2005
14-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Why not have a space cake then u wont have to choose

Amyia
14-10-2005, 07:22 PM
I would prefer to be fat. Most of my friends go out every single night and drink alcohol and do drugs. I don't like going out with them that often because of this. It's mostly alcohol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!