PDA

View Full Version : Brothers bday party at portman road!

H.bubbly
08-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Hey my Brothers birthday was yesterday and we'd organised a Footie party at portman road aka ipswich Town footie stadium... It was Awsome :) there was around 10 of us there and moist were wearing a full ipswich footie Kit.
And he Got a Signed Ribbon by one of the players and a big birthday cake. The whole party costs £110.00... I stood out while i watched all the little Boys Play footie then the Ref who was taking us around called Andy asked if i wanted to play and i just had a blank face as if ... do you expect me to play infront of all of these little 10 - 9 year old Boys.... But i had to because then it would be fun :) ... I had an awsome time playing with them ... i don't play footie much but i'm not you know rubbish at it like most girls kick with out even bending their legs and Boys think they look like silly nuggets! But i'm not a silly nugget :P i used to have private footie lessons when i was little so i'm pretty used to it ... i'll probably post some pics on here of the party!.. ohh and we got to go in the stadium and sit in the little Chairs where the Subs are. And we got to go in The Gym... and the medical Room .. PLUS! the Lounge and we got to see all of their trophys! And! , we got to go in the changing rooms and the Toilets .... ohh and the refs changing rooms and the board room where the managers etc etc have meetings it was awsome.... and All for my little brothers 10th birthday :) happy birthday Connor! and good luck with spending your £200 grrr lmao :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!