PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation Poll

KickerFliper
08-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Hey All,

A couple of weeks ago there was a poll on the internet asking weather you thourght Masterbation was good or bad for your health

It included Female masterbation not just male and overall it came out as
72% of people think it was Bad for your health, later on the site it said that Masterbation was good for you during puberty.

What are your views?

Dont post if you dont want to discuss it. :)

Joey
Acidic
HotelHealth
Ex-Habbox Staff ♪

Rachi
08-10-2005, 03:57 PM
K i do not wish 2 discus this xP

0verRide
08-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Not wrong, i ermmmmm say its... an ok thing to do

Racoon
08-10-2005, 04:05 PM
OKay. You really shouldnt be worrying about what people say about this. There is nothing wrong with doing it. I really dont care if people Laugh At what Ive just wrote because I dont care!

Mentor
08-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Speaking technicaly for mails mastibation is GOOD for you, since it lowers the risk of testiclar canser "/

Drewar
08-10-2005, 04:09 PM
OMG it's lyke s0 bad f0r y0ur health! If you do it, your head turns orange and explodes clear off your shoulders!

For gods sake read this thread :

http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=rules_main#faq_rules_forum

Your turning habboxforum into weird sexual questoins inc.

ChloeDust
08-10-2005, 04:09 PM
It's not bad for you lol i do it ever so often and i don't care what you think =] i cant believe that 72% thought it was bad for you? Wth Lmao x/

HellyBelly
08-10-2005, 04:11 PM
I dont think its bad for you.

ashLOVESMatt!
www.jackinworld.com (http://www.jackinworld.com) tends to cover everything.

Oh, and it's not bad for you, geez.

Mentor
OMG it's lyke s0 bad f0r y0ur health! If you do it, your head turns orange and explodes clear off your shoulders!

For gods sake read this thread :

http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=rules_main#faq_rules_forum

Your turning habboxforum into weird sexual questoins inc.
This is a helth forum, and it is on topic is it not "/ My advice would be grow up a bit "/

72% thought it was bad for you? Wth Lmao x/
I agree, im guessing the poll was directed at a persific grouping rather than to a properly genirlised audance "/ Plus i wount trust that eveyone would tell the truth "/

Col
08-10-2005, 04:15 PM
I see nothing wrong with it, It's completely fine. Just ask Jeeves in future <3

Craig
Bad for your health?What the hell?Masturbation is one of the best feelings in the world(*** is better though)

Drewar
Woops, I'm an idiot, I posted a link to the forum rules when I meant to post a link to one of my threads. Meh.

KickerFliper
08-10-2005, 04:20 PM
o.O

Some of you think im asking lmao,
No im just looking at your opinions for others coz I got a PM on another forum about it ;D

Lmao

It was based at people from 15 - 50

I think it was the 72% who were over 40 ;D

Mentor
08-10-2005, 04:23 PM
o.O

Some of you think im asking lmao,
No im just looking at your opinions for others coz I got a PM on another forum about it ;D

Lmao

It was based at people from 15 - 50

I think it was the 72% who were over 40 ;D
on all the pools ive actaly seen on it, its normal 99% are pro it and think its healthy after a while, here its currantly a 100% lol :D

YellowParasol
08-10-2005, 04:24 PM
It's not bad for you lol i do it ever so often and i don't care what you think =] i cant believe that 72% thought it was bad for you? Wth Lmao x/
I would of thought 72% would of said it was Good for you. As it is anyway :P

xJoeYx
08-10-2005, 04:26 PM
72% are wrong then, in guys anyway.. (^ what mentor said) and it helps the flow of the blood to the pen*s.
plus another advatange for guys, "its" got to leave the body somehow, if you dont ********** it comes out in the form of a wet dream :\ messy.

HellyBelly
08-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Bad for your health?What the hell?Masturbation is one of the best feelings in the world(*** is better though)
Lmao, true XD

Mentor
08-10-2005, 04:36 PM
72% are wrong then, in guys anyway.. (^ what mentor said) and it helps the flow of the blood to the pen*s.
plus another advatange for guys, "its" got to leave the body somehow, if you dont ********** it comes out in the form of a wet dream :\ messy.
lol, good point on the last one

t0mst3r
08-10-2005, 04:37 PM
It can prevent cancer, Not bad for health.
Do what ever you like. it's Not bad for you. Otherwise Sexual reproduction would be just as bad!

Adam$
08-10-2005, 11:18 PM
It is good for your health - Nearly everybody does it, it is natural.

You must learn to be mature about these things. And there's nothing wrong with sexual questions. Many people that are going through puberty are curious about these sorts of things. Providing we keep it clean, it's probably acceptable.

Mentor
08-10-2005, 11:21 PM
It is good for your health - Nearly everybody does it, it is natural. It can be bad for you, I've heard, if you masturbate numerous times a day, every day, for a long period of days, as it can cause your sperm count to fall.
Thats Not realy bad, simply logic, Since thats not a sign of damge, if mastiabing regualy, the sperm would not have replenished as much therefor the sperm count would be lower, while if you didnt for a period of time, your sperm count would go strait but up again haveing had more time to replenish there numbers, as rember males would be produceing sperm constantly threwout there whole lives form pubety onwards "/

Ash♥
09-10-2005, 03:52 AM
Hey All,

A couple of weeks ago there was a poll on the internet asking weather you thourght Masterbation was good or bad for your health

It included Female masterbation not just male and overall it came out as
72% of people think it was Bad for your health, later on the site it said that Masterbation was good for you during puberty.

What are your views?

Dont post if you dont want to discuss it. :)

Joey
Acidic
HotelHealth
Ex-Habbox Staff ♪

It's ok, it's not bad for your health at all. o.0 There all myths <3

kaut
09-10-2005, 06:21 AM
Chris: Why are the dinosaurs extinct?
Peter: Because you touch yourself at night. -Family Guy

Apparently it's bad for Dinosaurs' health... but I'm guessing we'll be fine. And don't worry guys, girls do it too :D

Ash♥
09-10-2005, 06:41 AM
Apparently it's bad for Dinosaurs' health... but I'm guessing we'll be fine. And don't worry guys, girls do it too :D

How did they manage that?

Mentor
09-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Bad for dinosurs helth u say? but they were reptiles :s they dont quite work like we do, as in they lay eggs wich are fertaised exstenaly rather than needing our methods :D

Eamonn
09-10-2005, 11:41 AM
No i would'nt say its bad :s and no one cares you ex-habbox staff lolol

GommeInc
09-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Masterbating is good for, as long as you only do it on average 3 times a day. Too many times and you may have pain where yuou have stretched the skin, you may shoot blanks or bleed.

Mentor
09-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Masterbating is good for, as long as you only do it on average 3 times a day. Too many times and you may have pain where yuou have stretched the skin shoot blanks or bleed
I think the normal advice would be "Be more gentle" lol

Dreams...
09-10-2005, 12:33 PM
ok i'm butting in but... <3
seen as how guyz are mostly posting i'll post....
ok so its not bad for girls or guys its just a "thing"
as i will call it .... but hey its just as natural for girls as boyz!

kaut
09-10-2005, 12:50 PM
you may shoot blanks

You say that like it's a bad thing

Also if you touch yourself then a kitten dies... so it's bad for their health as well. :D

ChloeDust
09-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Lol up to 3 times a day, woah :S lol

YellowParasol
09-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Take it thats a bad thing :D LOL

kaut
09-10-2005, 12:54 PM

shh you! :@ :p

Greatest secret song on an album would have to be Green Day's "All By Myself" off of Dookie.

And to go back to topic... nope, not a bad thing at all. At least that's what Madonna was quoted as saying... and I believe everything she says.

YellowParasol
09-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Ah ok i miss Read what Chloe put that time :P

ChloeDust
09-10-2005, 12:56 PM
I don't think it's a bad thing :S lol..

GommeInc
09-10-2005, 12:57 PM
People can ********** up to 6+ without problems, it depends if you can generate sperm quickly enough.

Clarissa
09-10-2005, 12:58 PM
I don't think its bad for you, as it stops us actually having *** and getting preggy or getting someone else preggy.

GommeInc
09-10-2005, 01:00 PM
I don't think its bad for you, as it stops us actually having *** and getting preggy or getting someone else preggy.
Boys can, pre-ejaculation is one of the main threats to pregnancy. Men think if they do not wear protection and 'pull out' before they ejaculate they won't shoot siemen. But you do at very small amount. You can even pre-ejaculate with the smallest of erections depending on what you are thinking of...

Carlos
09-10-2005, 01:00 PM
No-one has voted bad yet lol.

Mentor
09-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Boys can, pre-ejaculation is one of the main threats to pregnancy. Men think if they do not wear protection and 'pull out' before they ejaculate they won't shoot siemen. But you do at very small amount. You can even pre-ejaculate with the smallest of erections depending on what you are thinking of...
Actaly i think its more the govement specfing pshe lessons think men think that rather than people actaly think that in realty "/
You sound like your reading out of a text book lol.

No-one has voted bad yet lol. So much for the stats in that other poll lol

YellowParasol
09-10-2005, 01:02 PM
I don't think it's a bad thing :S lol..
I know i miss-Read what you said before that :P

Adam$
09-10-2005, 01:12 PM
No-one has voted bad yet lol.
Exactly, it is not bad for your health.

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 02:57 PM
It's not bad.

It relieves stress and can help you feel more relaxed. :)

Ash♥
09-10-2005, 03:12 PM
It's not bad.

It relieves stress and can help you feel more relaxed. :)

It sure does.

GommeInc
09-10-2005, 03:17 PM
It sure does.
You've given me disturbing thoughts, my friend.

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 03:55 PM
its heathly for u i think bt its up 2 u if u want 2 do it or not, dont let anyone force ya into it if u dont want 2.

Wootzeh
09-10-2005, 04:00 PM
This is worse than shaving ur pubic hair thread.
I only do it so i dont get testicular cancer :rolleyes:

Digital
09-10-2005, 04:06 PM
This is worse than shaving ur pubic hair thread.
I only do it so i dont get testicular cancer :rolleyes:
W/e :rolleyes: how can it stop cancer?

GommeInc
09-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Basically excess build up of sperm causes it. I am not sure if it is done by sour siemen but it does cause problems. The other effect is a wet dream.

ReInfected
09-10-2005, 04:12 PM
What happends if a dude **********d like 3 times a day!?

Ash♥
09-10-2005, 04:19 PM

What do you think? :rolleyes:

SourceX
09-10-2005, 04:27 PM
It's good, but even better if a girl does it for you.

MsTanya
09-10-2005, 04:30 PM
It's good, but even better if a girl does it for you.
Haha

Bef
09-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Thing that gets me is that nobody really thinks its wrong for guys but for girls people think its sick... It's a big deal for a girl to admit they **********. Tbh, i think every single women in existince has had a little poke around! Theres nothing wrong with it and its not bad for your health, unless your sticking weird things up there...

ChloeDust
09-10-2005, 04:31 PM

You'll have nothing left, and end up shooting blanks xD lol jk...

Edit; I completely agree with what your saying bef a girl can másterbate just as much as a boy and enjoy it etc x]

GommeInc
09-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Nothing, that is the average amount a boy plays with himself.

If however, you play with yourself 10+ it can cause problems like pain when you yank yourself, shooting blanks (no liquid comes out) or bleeding which is rare, but can happen.

Digital
09-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Thing that gets me is that nobody really thinks its wrong for guys but for girls people think its sick... It's a big deal for a girl to admit they **********. Tbh, i think every single women in existince has had a little poke around! Theres nothing wrong with it and its not bad for your health, unless your sticking weird things up there...
I know this thread has been all about boys, lets here about the girls for once!

Clarissa
09-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Nothing, that is the average amount a boy plays with himself.

If however, you play with yourself 10+ it can cause problems like pain when you yank yourself, shooting blanks (no liquid comes out) or bleeding which is rare, but can happen.

Ouchies.

ChloeDust
09-10-2005, 04:34 PM
I do it ever so often, there admitted it.

Bothered? x]

Wootzeh
09-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Can't you get muscle spasms?

Steven.
09-10-2005, 04:35 PM

Their is nothing wrong with it in my point of view, And i really don't care if girls do it, It's a normal thing of life.

And yes it's not to good if you stick things that shouldn't be going up their due to infections etc..

In the words of myself: It's normal for everyone :)

HellyBelly
The way you used those words, made me laugh :)

But definatly, I agree with you <3

Aliness
Too Much Aint Gewdd,
but, Too much of anything aint gewd Really.

Bef
09-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Lol, when it comes to intercourse for women you kind of need to no your parts well, where this bit is and that bit so you can um, position things better... The only way you can find this out is by having a little "Me time"

SourceX
09-10-2005, 04:40 PM
People who Don't like Wan'king/Masturbation are either strange or have no arms.

Digital
09-10-2005, 04:41 PM
I do it ever so often, there admitted it.

Bothered? x]
I bet most of habbox do, i do ;\

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Yeah, poking around just anywhere can be dangerous because you're actually entering something and it can damage the inside and break the hymen which can be a bad mistake and leave you in pain for about a day. :p

Edit: Source, people who don't have control over their sexual feels and either want to wait till marriage or till they meet someone.

Steven.
09-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Lol, when it comes to intercourse for women you kind of need to no your parts well, where this bit is and that bit so you can um, position things better... The only way you can find this out is by having a little "Me time"

Well said :) It's a normal phase of life for everyone, it don't matter how much or how less you do it it's good for you in diffrent path's of ways. <3

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 04:44 PM
[quote=Trunks]Yeah, poking around just anywhere can be dangerous because you're actually entering something and it can damage the inside and break the hymen which can be a bad mistake and leave you in pain for about a day. :pquote]

yeh thats true.

Bef
09-10-2005, 04:45 PM
You got it a bit wrong there Trunks... There hymen is a thin bit of skin that is broken either when a women loses her virginity (So dont be shocked if they bleed) Or maybe by "Me time" or even by tampons... Anyway, it has to be broken :P

Steven.
09-10-2005, 04:45 PM
I bet most of habbox do, i do ;\

I agree, most of Habbox users proberly do, but i suppose we will never know :)

Digital
09-10-2005, 04:46 PM
I agree, most of Habbox users proberly do, but i suppose we will never know :)
More like dont wanna know :rolleyes:

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 04:46 PM
No spank, you said about poking around in there, I'm just saying poking around too far can break that small bit of skin, if it does then to some religions, you're not considered 'pure'.

An asian friend of mine 'accidently' did that and she got disowned on her wedding night for being 'un-pure'.

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 04:47 PM
You got it a bit wrong there Trunks... There hymen is a thin bit of skin that is broken either when a women loses her virginity (So dont be shocked if they bleed) Or maybe by "Me time" or even by tampons... Anyway, it has to be broken :P

heres another thing 2 add 2 ur list, the hymen can also b broken by playin sports, such as swimmin horse riding.. etc

Steven.
09-10-2005, 04:47 PM
More like dont wanna know :rolleyes:

Not really, i don't care, it's a bit of a personal question, so you may get people faking answers etc..

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Well, I'm not afraid to say I do, I mean, my girlfriend knows I Mastur'bate because:

1) It's healthy way of relieve sexual frustration
2) It relaxes the mind
3) It calms the body
4) And it's a proven natural stress reliever.

Steven.
09-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Well, I'm not afraid to say I do, I mean, my girlfriend knows I Mastur'bate because:

2) It relaxes the mind
3) It calms the body

Yes i agree with all 4 of them :) All truee!

Digital

2) It relaxes the mind
3) It calms the body
5) stops cancer?

Ash♥
You've given me disturbing thoughts, my friend.

I meant the feeling ;o

Bef
09-10-2005, 04:51 PM
No spank, you said about poking around in there, I'm just saying poking around too far can break that small bit of skin, if it does then to some religions, you're not considered 'pure'.

An asian friend of mine 'accidently' did that and she got disowned on her wedding night for being 'un-pure'.

Aaah i get u, i thought u meant that the hymen should never be broken. Yer my aunties friend was worried about that but she got away with it, Its unfair, as it can be broken in other ways, some women or even born without one but ive heard about things like that. It doesn't mean she's not a virgin... I heard about some religion where the girl would have to wear a white nightie on her wedding night and show it to her father the next day, if it had blood on it he would no she was pure and if it didn't then well, she would proberly get some horrible punishment.

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Not sure Crana, but I think it lowers the chance of tescular cancer by half or somthing.

Edit: Yup, Spank, thats how bad some religions can be. ^^

Hence why I have none. :p

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 04:52 PM
wen u loose ur v, some ppl dont bleed at all (im 1 of them)

Digital
09-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Not sure Crana, but I think it lowers the chance of tescular cancer by half or somthing.

Edit: Yup, Spank, thats how bad some religions can be. ^^

Hence why I have none. :p
And stops wet dreams :rolleyes:

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 04:53 PM
OMG YOU WEIRD FREAK! :p

Just kidding, it happens, you're 'supposed' to bleed due to skin being torn (Hymen) but it doesn't alway happen, sometimes it can bleed it's self dry because it may be already 'slightly' open.

I'm 18: Past that stage, Crana. ;)

Bef
09-10-2005, 04:54 PM
wen u loose ur v, some ppl dont bleed at all (im 1 of them)

I didn't bleed either lol! Quite a few girls do a bit though.

SourceX
09-10-2005, 04:55 PM
:James bleeds out of his as's wonder why? :)

Edited by Laxativepolo: Please do not be rude/insult other members of the forum.

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Source, TMI please. ;_;

Don't wanna get banned do you. ;)

Digital
09-10-2005, 04:57 PM
:James bleeds out of his as's wonder why? :)
No?

SourceX
09-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Umm, suppose.

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 05:07 PM
I didn't bleed either lol! Quite a few girls do a bit though.

maybe its the kind of position u do? i dunno lol

Digital
09-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Bet its kills when it happens ;o

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 05:12 PM
didnt kill 4 me, bt my mate she told me that it was painfull for her n she bleed n she said that she was on top so maybe thats how?

Mentor
09-10-2005, 05:15 PM
No its usealy to do with the hiymen already being broken, wich is commonly found in hource riders as the joldting can do that, as well as from useing things like tampom's etc, wich can break it.

(i have no idea where im getting all this from :s )

Digital
09-10-2005, 05:17 PM
No its usealy to do with the hiymen already being broken, wich is commonly found in hource riders as the joldting can do that, as well as from useing things like tampom's etc, wich can break it.

Google? :rolleyes:

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Doesn't matter what position, maybe it just 'broke' when you was 'on' and it just came out with the rest of the blood at the same time.

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 05:18 PM

we was on about first time doing it

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 05:19 PM
He was reffering to what you was saying about the position.

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Doesn't matter what position, maybe it just 'broke' when you was 'on' and it just came out with the rest of the blood at the same time.

i think that must of happened 2 me hehe oh well.

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Mmmm, well I got told from my friend that she 'accidently' broke hers and she was in pain on the bathroom floor for 2 hours in agony...

Thank god us men get the easy stuff. xD

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 05:23 PM
hmm well i dont get pain wen im 'on' n im like really heavy, i never had any pain wen doin it..(u know wot i mean). so i guess i didnt have pain breakin my hymen. aint i lucky!

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Very...

Alot of people I've heard have been left in agonising pain due to their first time. >_<

Mentor
09-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Teh amount of nerves in the hymen would vary person to person, so some it would be agony whilke some woulnt feel a thing

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 05:35 PM
bt isnt the guy ment 2 poke u before u do it 4 the first time?

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 05:36 PM

LOL!!!!!

LMAOOOOOOO!

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 05:38 PM
thats wot i have been told!

Digital
09-10-2005, 05:39 PM
thats wot i have been told!
You said you have had ***? so why do you ask this?

Mentor
09-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Ive never heard of that tradition unless your refering to foreplay "/

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 05:41 PM
well i dunno cuz i never get poked before doin it :P

Digital
09-10-2005, 05:42 PM
well i dunno cuz i never get poked before doin it :P
You sound like a real ****!

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 05:43 PM
how am i? i only done it with 1 person.

Digital
09-10-2005, 05:44 PM
how am i? i only done it with 1 person.
The way you talk you sound like a pro ;\

Mentor
09-10-2005, 05:45 PM
This is starting to become a genral sexual questions topic, phraps its should move back to its orgnal theame athogh thats quite conclsuinvly pro mastibatoon lol (adds even more questibly to that last poll that was apperntly done)

Butterfly-Fairy
09-10-2005, 06:00 PM
bt i aint a pro tho :S

Digital
09-10-2005, 06:01 PM
bt i aint a pro tho :S
Nvm "/

/Rossco\
09-10-2005, 06:10 PM
basically, masturbation is just a way of relieving sexual tension during ur times alone :P nothing is wrong with it, it isn't illegal(but against some religions) and it is up to eachindividual person whether they want to do it or not. and whether they want to tell any1 or not. if masturbation is bad for ur health i am also takin it that every other sexual activity is bad for you aswel. you will all learn that there is nothing wrong with it after your *** education classes in school :D enjoy :p

Mr.Comedian
09-10-2005, 06:14 PM
I do it :o Nothing Wrong ;)

YellowParasol
09-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Not heard about that before.. but oh Well.. :P

Ash♥
09-10-2005, 06:22 PM
I've been doing it for a while, nothing bads happened.

JackHb
09-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Thread Locked!

We have youngsters on the forum!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!