PDA

View Full Version : NEW News About Sulake/HabboHotel

DanielPowter
08-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Finland: Sulake's operations profitable in 2005

Telecom&Mobility news

Helsinki, 26 September, 2005 — Finnish interactive entertainment company Sulake Corporation estimates that its operations will become profitable in the end of 2005. In 2004, Sulake had net sales of EUR 13.7mn, and an operating loss of EUR 2.7mn. According to MD Timo Soininen, Sulake will double its net sales in 2005.

The online community and game Habbo Hotel, developed by Sulake, has over 4mn visitors monthly. Sulake does not want to increase its advertisement sales too much, because it might turn against the company. Sulake has 210 employees. Habbo hotel will soon be launched in China and Brazil.

Soininen criticises Finnish game companies for their lack of marketing and branding skills. It is hard to find professionals of content industry sales and marketing in Finland, says Soininen.

Enjoy HabboHotel! :)

Col
08-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Yes, we all know about China and Brazil. Also Habbo Hotel Toronoto is due to open sometime as well.
I noticed they where looking for staff on; www.moderatorsnet.com.

You
08-10-2005, 04:37 PM
To be honest, I was waiting for this thread to say
" HabboHotel is a virtual Chat room ", Can't really blame me tho, Since alot of people have seen the junk and spam this dude has posted.
However, Good find ;).

Kardan
08-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Isn't toronto in Canada.

That would be www.habbohotel.ca

Col
08-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Yeah, thats what I was wondering, Hmm, they may have made a mistake on Modetators net.

Carlos
08-10-2005, 04:42 PM
We already know ;)

DanielPowter
08-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Mark you got this info from another site i was 1st to post you obviously went and looked for it on some scam site moderators or w/e dont go on the site people it sounds weird and dosent sound a real site.

Col
08-10-2005, 05:36 PM
LOL, Daniel.. get a reality check darling. www.Moderatorsnet.com is a website that Habbo Hotel uses to advertise available jobs on. DUH!

Rawr
08-10-2005, 05:37 PM
I wished i owned Sulake i would be uber rich. :d

Carlos
08-10-2005, 05:45 PM
I wished i owned Sulake i would be uber rich. :d

Lol, you sure would ;)

Kardan
08-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Mark you got this info from another site i was 1st to post you obviously went and looked for it on some scam site moderators or w/e dont go on the site people it sounds weird and dosent sound a real site.

LOL!

www.moderatorsnet.com isn't a scam site!

You
08-10-2005, 05:46 PM
If we managed to stop people buying credits on .co.uk, Do you have any idea the kind of deals Sulake would put on credits too get people buying again :p

Sciatic
08-10-2005, 05:50 PM
If we managed to stop people buying credits on .co.uk, Do you have any idea the kind of deals Sulake would put on credits too get people buying again :p
Lol Init Damm Message Must be Longer...

Carlos
08-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Lol Init Damm Message Must be Longer...

What's with the shift button?

varna
08-10-2005, 08:07 PM
What's with the shift button?

why do you have to have your little dig at everyone grow up! Just because everyone isn't perfect like you stop pointing out everyones faults! okay!

edit: i know this is off topic but he started it by posting off topic first!

Carlos
08-10-2005, 09:13 PM
why do you have to have your little dig at everyone grow up! Just because everyone isn't perfect like you stop pointing out everyones faults! okay!

edit: i know this is off topic but he started it by posting off topic first!

I don't pick up everyones fault, I'm asking a simple question ;/

Mr.Sam
08-10-2005, 09:53 PM
these are the only jobs going atm

http://careers.sulake.com/

GommeInc
08-10-2005, 09:56 PM
these are the only jobs going atm

http://careers.sulake.com/
The China Hotel jobs have already been done. They were applying ut it has been filled by the looksof things.

le harry
08-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Toronto is in canada :rolleyes:

Trust Habbo

Joeymac
08-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Finland: Sulake's operations profitable in 2005

Telecom&Mobility news

Helsinki, 26 September, 2005 — Finnish interactive entertainment company Sulake Corporation estimates that its operations will become profitable in the end of 2005. In 2004, Sulake had net sales of EUR 13.7mn, and an operating loss of EUR 2.7mn. According to MD Timo Soininen, Sulake will double its net sales in 2005.

The online community and game Habbo Hotel, developed by Sulake, has over 4mn visitors monthly. Sulake does not want to increase its advertisement sales too much, because it might turn against the company. Sulake has 210 employees. Habbo hotel will soon be launched in China and Brazil.

Soininen criticises Finnish game companies for their lack of marketing and branding skills. It is hard to find professionals of content industry sales and marketing in Finland, says Soininen.

Enjoy HabboHotel! :)

some1 else had this is another thread a while ago...

alexxxxx
09-10-2005, 10:25 AM

LMAO... BTW Im listeniting to Powter at the moment... LMAO...

Carlos
09-10-2005, 10:26 AM
LMAO... BTW Im listeniting to Powter at the moment... LMAO...

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :p

ray
09-10-2005, 09:19 PM
In the Moderatorsnet forum they still have details of all the jobs that have been posted by Habbo - as well as moderating jobs for quite a few other companies. They must have found someone for the Toronto job - it's not showing in the jobs listing on the site any more. The Brazil job's still there though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!