PDA

View Full Version : The Basic Training Guide

Mohwar.
09-10-2005, 11:37 AM
The Basics

General Info: Well as a newbie there are a lot of things you don’t know yet. Always where the best amour you can get when fighting for starters. Even if you are on a higher level than a creature, you may not be able to beat it. For instance a level 18 warrior, wearing iron amour, may not be able to kill a level 16 scorpion. This I because the scorpion may have its stats built in such a way that it can hit more accurate and harder. Before you begin a fight you should also remember to check you stats. If you need prayer for a battle than you should make sure your prayer is fully recharged (can be recharged in a church). Be sure you have enough health for the fight. If you do not have enough health left then you could wait for it to recover, or eat some food. Don’t forget to train your combat stats relatively evenly, if you don’t it can cause problems in the future. Now onto the fighting and training.

Armor and Weapons: There are many types of armor and weapons in the world of runescape. I will explain this vast selection. There is the most basic of weapons a bronze sword and wooden shield, right up to the dragon weapons and armor. There are weapons and armor that anybody can use, and those of witch only members can use.
Here are the weapon types and who can use them. F2p (free play) & P2p (members): Dagger, Short Sword, Long Sword, 2 Handed Sword, Mace, Battle Axe, and Scimitar. P2p (Members): Hatchet and Throwing Axe. All of those weapons come in different varieties. There are the basic bronze versions, iron, steel, mithrill, Adamantite (Addy), Runite (Rune), and Dragon (sorry members only).
The armor comes in all the same varieties as weapons (meaning bronze, iron, ECT.). Here are the different pieces of armor. F2p & P2p: Medium Helmet, square shield, Large Helmet, Chain Mail, Kite Shield, Plate Legs, Plate Skirt, and a Plate Mail Body. Ok now you know the different kinds of armor and weapons, and weapon varieties they come in.
Now I will explain the point of buying the different varieties. Bronze is the very most basic; it has very little defensive power. Next up is iron it is slightly more powerful, it still not very powerful. After that is the steel, this is fairly strong and is not overly expensive. Next is mithrill (in the real world it is titanium); mithrill is very strong material that can stand against some very powerful blows but is very expensive. Addy is a very, very powerful armor. Unfortunately, even an addy helmet of this type costs 3000 gold. Next is rune. This is supposedly the most powerful type available to F2p players. But is so expensive that it takes an eternity to earn it. Finally there is dragon armor. This is available to members only, but is so expensive, only a few people can afford it. There are rumors of an even more powerful armor, but I will let you find that out fore yourself.

Low Level Training
Level 1-5: Ok so you’re a newbie to the game. Welcome to the wonderful world of runescape. At such low levels you should only train on creatures like ducks, Spiders, Chickens, Goblins, Humans, and other creatures level 3 and under. Though you may be on a higher level. You can find plenty of creatures of this level in the lubrige area, so there won’t be much need to go any where else. The profit at this level will be little if any at all.

Level 6-10: Well you have progressed a slight bit. Now you can fight slightly more powerful creatures. Now you can move out a little bit, but be careful, there are still a lot pretty dangerous creatures just a little ways out. Now you should fight creatures from level 3 – 5. These creatures include: Giant rats, Monkeys, imps, and Highway men (you can get black capes from them). The profit at this level will be very low if any.

Level 11-15: Ok so you are over level 10, think you’re ready for the big boys now, not quite yet. You should consider buying, or making some bronze armor about now. Well you should train on creatures levels 3 – 10 now. But be careful if you don’t have armor some of the level 9s and 10s may kill you. Creatures you should fight about now are stronger giant rats, farmers, barbarians, some low level dark wizards, and monks. These creatures are spread all across the world of runescape. So you shouldn’t have much trouble finding them.

Level 16-20: Now you’re starting to go places. If you don’t have any armor yet, you really need to get some, it will prove very helpful. Monsters level 5 – 13 would be good to train on now. This includes the following monsters: dwarfs and zombies. There aren’t many new monsters to train on, so you may want to consider training on older monsters. The newer monsters are much harder to find, they can be found mostly underground though.

Level 21-25: So you are over level 20, think it is time to play with the big boys, well your wrong again. At this point you should try getting some iron weapons and armor, it could be helpful. You should train on monsters level 13 – 20. These are monsters such as scorpions, unicorns, thieves, stronger zombies, and possibly some ghosts, these creatures can be found in the dwarven mines, and in varrock.
Medium Level Training
Level 26-35: Ok, now you’re moving into the medium levels, life just got harder for your character. You really need to be improving your characters weaponry and armor. You should definitely have iron armor, and be working towards steel. You should start working on tougher monsters, level 15-23. Some monsters in this level range are skeletons, zombies, Witch, fortress guards, and pirates. These creatures can be found all over the game. So it should be easy enough o train.

Level 36-45: You should have steel armor and weapons by now, and you should be upgrading to mithril if you can. You should fight monsters level 20-35. These monsters include: Zombies, Jail Guards, Hob goblins, giants, deadly red spiders, and black knights. Now you will start to make some real money, but your training is going to get harder.

Level 46-60: Now you can start playing with the big boys. You need to have mithrill or addy armor. The new monsters you will be fighting are much harder and will require a lot more defence. You should train on monsters level 36-45. These monsters include: White Knights, Hob Goblins, and skeletons. These creatures can be found in falador.
High Level Training
Level 61-80: Ok Now you are a big boy. Think you know it all, think you’re the best. Well, no just yet. You still have along ways to go. Now you should train on some high level monsters and have some very high level armor. You need to have at least addy to handle some of these new monsters, but rune is much better. Rune will help against monsters such as demons. Now it is safe to train on any monster from level 90 and down. You’re just that strong. Some of the new high level monsters you can handle are. Ice Giants and warriors, lesser demons, and Green Dragons (members only). If you train on dragons you should probably use a fire proof shield though.

Level 81-100: Now you are really a powerful warrior, you are one of the strongest in the game. You can train on almost any monster. Now, you could easily defeat a level 90 and it is within your power to defeat a level 100. There are some wicked strong monsters at this level, but unfortunately most of them are for members only. Some of the monsters are Greater demons, fire giants, and blue dragons. Just remember on dragons, you should always have a fire proof shield, if you don’t have one you will be killed fairly easily.

Level 101-126: Ok well I just think at this point I should be honest. There isn’t much more I can tell teach you. You have progressed through the stages and are now one of the top players, but you still have a long way to go to get level 126. Anyways, congrats on reaching such a high level. You are now the best there is.

This Should Be a sticky lol :)

Greg.
09-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Looks copied 2 me

Mohwar.
09-10-2005, 11:43 AM
I know

i copied it to help the newbies

Emo Tom
The Basics

General Info: Well as a newbie there are a lot of things you don’t know yet. Always where the best amour you can get when fighting for starters. Even if you are on a higher level than a creature, you may not be able to beat it. For instance a level 18 warrior, wearing iron amour, may not be able to kill a level 16 scorpion. This I because the scorpion may have its stats built in such a way that it can hit more accurate and harder. Before you begin a fight you should also remember to check you stats. If you need prayer for a battle than you should make sure your prayer is fully recharged (can be recharged in a church). Be sure you have enough health for the fight. If you do not have enough health left then you could wait for it to recover, or eat some food. Don’t forget to train your combat stats relatively evenly, if you don’t it can cause problems in the future. Now onto the fighting and training.

Armor and Weapons: There are many types of armor and weapons in the world of runescape. I will explain this vast selection. There is the most basic of weapons a bronze sword and wooden shield, right up to the dragon weapons and armor. There are weapons and armor that anybody can use, and those of witch only members can use.
Here are the weapon types and who can use them. F2p (free play) & P2p (members): Dagger, Short Sword, Long Sword, 2 Handed Sword, Mace, Battle Axe, and Scimitar. P2p (Members): Hatchet and Throwing Axe. All of those weapons come in different varieties. There are the basic bronze versions, iron, steel, mithrill, Adamantite (Addy), Runite (Rune), and Dragon (sorry members only).
The armor comes in all the same varieties as weapons (meaning bronze, iron, ECT.). Here are the different pieces of armor. F2p & P2p: Medium Helmet, square shield, Large Helmet, Chain Mail, Kite Shield, Plate Legs, Plate Skirt, and a Plate Mail Body. Ok now you know the different kinds of armor and weapons, and weapon varieties they come in.
Now I will explain the point of buying the different varieties. Bronze is the very most basic; it has very little defensive power. Next up is iron it is slightly more powerful, it still not very powerful. After that is the steel, this is fairly strong and is not overly expensive. Next is mithrill (in the real world it is titanium); mithrill is very strong material that can stand against some very powerful blows but is very expensive. Addy is a very, very powerful armor. Unfortunately, even an addy helmet of this type costs 3000 gold. Next is rune. This is supposedly the most powerful type available to F2p players. But is so expensive that it takes an eternity to earn it. Finally there is dragon armor. This is available to members only, but is so expensive, only a few people can afford it. There are rumors of an even more powerful armor, but I will let you find that out fore yourself.

Low Level Training
Level 1-5: Ok so you’re a newbie to the game. Welcome to the wonderful world of runescape. At such low levels you should only train on creatures like ducks, Spiders, Chickens, Goblins, Humans, and other creatures level 3 and under. Though you may be on a higher level. You can find plenty of creatures of this level in the lubrige area, so there won’t be much need to go any where else. The profit at this level will be little if any at all.

Level 6-10: Well you have progressed a slight bit. Now you can fight slightly more powerful creatures. Now you can move out a little bit, but be careful, there are still a lot pretty dangerous creatures just a little ways out. Now you should fight creatures from level 3 – 5. These creatures include: Giant rats, Monkeys, imps, and Highway men (you can get black capes from them). The profit at this level will be very low if any.

Level 11-15: Ok so you are over level 10, think you’re ready for the big boys now, not quite yet. You should consider buying, or making some bronze armor about now. Well you should train on creatures levels 3 – 10 now. But be careful if you don’t have armor some of the level 9s and 10s may kill you. Creatures you should fight about now are stronger giant rats, farmers, barbarians, some low level dark wizards, and monks. These creatures are spread all across the world of runescape. So you shouldn’t have much trouble finding them.

Level 16-20: Now you’re starting to go places. If you don’t have any armor yet, you really need to get some, it will prove very helpful. Monsters level 5 – 13 would be good to train on now. This includes the following monsters: dwarfs and zombies. There aren’t many new monsters to train on, so you may want to consider training on older monsters. The newer monsters are much harder to find, they can be found mostly underground though.

Level 21-25: So you are over level 20, think it is time to play with the big boys, well your wrong again. At this point you should try getting some iron weapons and armor, it could be helpful. You should train on monsters level 13 – 20. These are monsters such as scorpions, unicorns, thieves, stronger zombies, and possibly some ghosts, these creatures can be found in the dwarven mines, and in varrock.
Medium Level Training
Level 26-35: Ok, now you’re moving into the medium levels, life just got harder for your character. You really need to be improving your characters weaponry and armor. You should definitely have iron armor, and be working towards steel. You should start working on tougher monsters, level 15-23. Some monsters in this level range are skeletons, zombies, Witch, fortress guards, and pirates. These creatures can be found all over the game. So it should be easy enough o train.

Level 36-45: You should have steel armor and weapons by now, and you should be upgrading to mithril if you can. You should fight monsters level 20-35. These monsters include: Zombies, Jail Guards, Hob goblins, giants, deadly red spiders, and black knights. Now you will start to make some real money, but your training is going to get harder.

Level 46-60: Now you can start playing with the big boys. You need to have mithrill or addy armor. The new monsters you will be fighting are much harder and will require a lot more defence. You should train on monsters level 36-45. These monsters include: White Knights, Hob Goblins, and skeletons. These creatures can be found in falador.
High Level Training
Level 61-80: Ok Now you are a big boy. Think you know it all, think you’re the best. Well, no just yet. You still have along ways to go. Now you should train on some high level monsters and have some very high level armor. You need to have at least addy to handle some of these new monsters, but rune is much better. Rune will help against monsters such as demons. Now it is safe to train on any monster from level 90 and down. You’re just that strong. Some of the new high level monsters you can handle are. Ice Giants and warriors, lesser demons, and Green Dragons (members only). If you train on dragons you should probably use a fire proof shield though.

Level 81-100: Now you are really a powerful warrior, you are one of the strongest in the game. You can train on almost any monster. Now, you could easily defeat a level 90 and it is within your power to defeat a level 100. There are some wicked strong monsters at this level, but unfortunately most of them are for members only. Some of the monsters are Greater demons, fire giants, and blue dragons. Just remember on dragons, you should always have a fire proof shield, if you don’t have one you will be killed fairly easily.

Level 101-126: Ok well I just think at this point I should be honest. There isn’t much more I can tell teach you. You have progressed through the stages and are now one of the top players, but you still have a long way to go to get level 126. Anyways, congrats on reaching such a high level. You are now the best there is.

This Should Be a sticky lol :)
I think ive seen it on a website,

LesbianGhost
Credit for the site you stole it off?

Mohwar.
09-10-2005, 11:44 AM
i know i told you i copied it to help people :)

Greg.
you cold of put Copyright on it

LesbianGhost
i know i told you i copied it to help people :)

But if you didn't ask permission of the site owner you're not allowed?

Mohwar.
09-10-2005, 11:45 AM
http://www.mirekw.com/rs/index.php?pid=a04

here

Mohwar.
09-10-2005, 11:46 AM
i did not know That its not allowed :'(

Close thread

Sank
09-10-2005, 11:47 AM
You need to ask permission if your allowed to use it.

Mohwar.
09-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Can someone close thread

dont bad rep me i didnt know

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!