PDA

View Full Version : - Is it just me or is the forum getting more erm..personal? -

Pulchritudinous
09-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Well lately I've noticed all these threads coming up that are, shall we say a little bit..personal, and when I saw the 'Do you shave your pubic hair' thread, I thought 'Holy Cow'!

Is this just me?..:s

0verRide
09-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Well We Are All Moving Into Are Teens.... Or Still In Them So I Say It Was Coming Sooner Or Later

Kardan
09-10-2005, 12:49 PM
It's getting more personal every day

I can just imagne what sort of threads will be coming up soon :rolleyes:

Jase
09-10-2005, 12:50 PM

Rofl

!!!Liam!!!
09-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Tomorrow it'll be ''post pictures of yourself having a session + rep for good ones''

Mentor
09-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Its peoples choise, if you want to join those disccusons your free to, if your dont, just ignore them "/ is my advice

Clarissa
09-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Nah, its not just you, they are getting a bit personal I don't reply to those sorts of thread. If they wanna post personal info like that its up to them I guess.

Eamonn
09-10-2005, 12:53 PM
Yea i surpose they are sort of and Nitros most of us are in are teens already -.- and 3000th Post lolol

Embean
09-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Oh god. I can imagine the next personal thread :o -has nightmares-
And they post the images aswell :o

Emmy.. :o

Pulchritudinous
Its peoples choise, if you want to join those disccusons your free to, if your dont, just ignore them "/ is my advice

I posted in the pubic hair one, but couldn't take it seriously and said something about cutting open your fanny.
I mostly just look at them and laugh at how open people are.

ilovejordan
Tomorrow it'll be ''post pictures of yourself having a session + rep for good ones''

And when that happens it'll be the day i leave :p x
and yeah it is gettin personal
the Masturbation thread i was like
WTH? :s

kaut
09-10-2005, 12:56 PM
meh... these things happen

Some of the topics are good for others though as it answers questions they might have had but have been to embarrassed to ask someone in person.

Mentor
09-10-2005, 12:57 PM
If people want to disccuse stuff its there desison, and it is very on the topic of helth if you think about it "/

Plus it isnt exsctaly personaly indeifebale info.

ilovejordan
09-10-2005, 12:57 PM
If people want to disccuse stuff its there desison, and it is very on the topic of helth if you think about it "/

The pubic hair one is

Mentor
09-10-2005, 12:59 PM
The pubic hair one is
If your already sleeping with them, who cairs if they found out your on a forum (unless maybe you joined a nudest coleny "/)

ilovejordan
09-10-2005, 01:00 PM
If your already sleeping with them, who cairs if they found out your on a forum (unless maybe you joined a nudest coleny "/)
Sleeping with who?
Eh.. Wth :s
im talking like if mates saw or something
[rl mates]

kaut
(unless maybe you joined a nudest coleny "/)

How'd you know? I didn't think I posted that anywhere. :p

Clarissa
The pubic hair one is
Not really... If you were just looking at someone in the street you wouldn't know if someone shaves there pubic hair.

ilovejordan
09-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Not really... If you were just looking at someone in the street you wouldn't know if someone shaves there pubic hair.
nobody understands me :(
Im talking about if you posted on their and your rl mates saw :(

kaut
09-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Sleeping with who?
Eh.. Wth :s
im talking like if mates saw or something
[rl mates]

Most of my real life friends already know this stuff anyway.

Mentor
09-10-2005, 01:03 PM
If there already your mates whats the problems, and anyway im pretty sure more tahn 1 person in the world would shave there publes lol "/

ilovejordan
09-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Most of my real life friends already know this stuff anyway.
Lol. A lot of peoples mates dont.

If there already your mates whats the problems, and anyway im pretty sure more tahn 1 person in the world would shave there publes lol "/

I did't say nobody did :s
And sometimes you get the dodgey people that take the pee.

kaut
09-10-2005, 01:06 PM

that's a prerequisite to be my friend... you must shave your pubes :P

and friendships are like any other relationship... secrets are bad.

Pulchritudinous
09-10-2005, 01:06 PM

So your back in smartar.se mode again! :razz:

Adam$
09-10-2005, 01:22 PM
No.. Its just many forum users are going through puberty and are curious about these things..

RedStratocas
09-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Well We Are All Moving Into Are Teens.... Or Still In Them So I Say It Was Coming Sooner Or Later

Yeah, and we are starting to put a capital in every first letter of each word like adults do:eusa_danc

ilovejordan
09-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Yeah, and we are starting to put a capital in every first letter of each word like adults do:eusa_danc
:o
im not :( i'll stay a kid fo'eva

2hd.
09-10-2005, 01:36 PM
To be honest you are right, I have young brothers, and I don't want them to be seeing them threads on the new posts or my parents..I'd like an ignore option.

ilovejordan
09-10-2005, 01:37 PM
To be honest you are right, I have young brothers, and I don't want them to be seeing them threads on the new posts or my parents..I'd like an ignore option.
An option where you can ignore certain parts of the forum?

2hd.
09-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Yes, exactly what I meant.

Biseinen
09-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Well lately I've noticed all these threads coming up that are, shall we say a little bit..personal, and when I saw the 'Do you shave your pubic hair' thread, I thought 'Holy Cow'!

Is this just me?..:s

It happens.

HellyBelly
09-10-2005, 01:56 PM
ROFL

ilovejordan
09-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Its true though :rolleyes:

And ben you didn't marry jase :(
I didn't get to be vicar :'(

deltateamaplha
09-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Yes they are getting more personal. I personal think that them kind of threads should be takne off.

Mentor
09-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Yes they are getting more personal. I personal think that them kind of threads should be takne off.
How come, most those threads are on Health issues, and are prpobly more on topic than alot of the other **** posted in there "/

Seacat
09-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Yep I agree, I never know what to expect nowadays when I click 'New Posts'

deltateamaplha
09-10-2005, 02:37 PM
The thing is one of the rules - No talking about Sexual health (I will still do an information post on this) http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=60041

Seacat
09-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Yes Meyaz, I'm suprised to see one or two of the threads in the Forum are still carrying on after days, that rule should mean them kind of threads are instantly locked. :o

Mentor
09-10-2005, 02:40 PM
The thing is one of the rules - No talking about Sexual health (I will still do an information post on this) http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=60041
Kinda a stupid rule, since health is health, and ist rpoably better in opern disccuson as u get some people who know what there talking about, after some of the advice ive read before posted in the other bit lol "/

deltateamaplha
09-10-2005, 02:44 PM
Kinda a stupid rule, since health is health, and ist rpoably better in opern disccuson as u get some people who know what there talking about, after some of the advice ive read before posted in the other bit lol "/
No it is not sexual health should not be talked about here. There are many more health topics rather than sexual topics. A rule is a rule and is there for a reasson and should not be broken.

Mentor
09-10-2005, 02:47 PM
No it is not sexual health should not be talked about here. There are many more health topics rather than sexual topics. A rule is a rule and is there for a reasson and should not be broken.
Would you mind point out the reason for that rule "/ Since after debating it in the questions topic, ive heard no good reason, other than more reason for there to be more sexual health topics, after all its complty natral, helpful to members, would be taught in schools at the age the youngesyt habbos would be anyway "/ And is kinda hypoctical not to allow since theres a hole forum for homosexiual sexual matters, but now your saying issues that would effecrt BOTH homo and hetro sexuals arnt allowed? Wheres the sence in that "/

deltateamaplha
09-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Some of the sexual topics may unsutiable for our younger memebers. Or some people like me just do not find then kind of topics approprate for this forum. Anyway It's a rule so people should follow it.

Mentor
09-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Some of the sexual topics may unsutiable for our younger memebers. Or some people like me just do not find then kind of topics approprate for this forum. Anyway It's a rule so people should follow it.
You have to be 11 to play habbo right? well at 11 u would be getting phse lessons in school anyway, so unless there not supposed to be here no problem, even if thats true., they still aint.
*** is perfectly natral, and u and i woulnt exists without it so calling it inaproit seems a bit of a sick thing to do in realty "/

So unless u can give grounds to there being a reason, yoru argument holds no water

Rachi
09-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Lmao 'A session'
Probably will be soon "/ tis a bit personal

Rosie
09-10-2005, 03:16 PM
I see where your coming from and we all have diffrent opinions but maybe some people are scared to talk to friends in real life or summin and want to get it out but on the other hand it is quite personal but funny in ways :P i ahve a little giggle :D

Largo
09-10-2005, 03:18 PM

*Thinks of nasty stuff :rolleyes: *

Seacat
09-10-2005, 03:19 PM
well I think there are plenty of Forums specifically set up for that kind of talk... Some people want to see it on here, and some don't, so I think instead of a Forum on here for sexual issues etc, there should just be a link to a Forum set up specifically for sexual issues (eg GovTeen) -- that way the people who want to talk about that kind of stuff can, and the people who don't, won't, then there can be no complaints and everyone is happy?

Rachi
09-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Im not complaning i fink its funny ;)

Seacat
09-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Probably one of the reasons it shouldn't be on this Forum, people seem to see it as 'funny', when the whole reason for it is that we believed members were mature enough to be able to have a Forum like that, and discuss things seriously.

Im not complaning i fink its funny ;)

Mentor
09-10-2005, 03:24 PM
It would probly be better if there wer actaly a specal forum put up for that within the health forum, so those who dont want to see that, but do want other helth info, can avoid it if they so wish while those who do have it avaiuble to them "/

Seacat
09-10-2005, 03:25 PM
I still don't like the idea of clicking on 'New Posts' and seeing threads like 'Do you shave your pubic hair' and 'Masturbation Survey' right in my face -- maybe thats just my personal opinion. :s

Rachi
09-10-2005, 03:25 PM
i dont mean like pmsl or lmao or rofl
Just a little giggle hre and there at the topic names ;)

Mentor
09-10-2005, 03:26 PM
I still don't like the idea of clicking on 'New Posts' and seeing threads like 'Do you shave your pubic hair' and 'Masturbation Survery' right in my face -- maybe thats just my personal opinion. :s
if it was in a sperte forum set aside esply thogh u woulnt have that problem "/

Rachi
09-10-2005, 03:37 PM
if it was in a sperte forum set aside esply thogh u woulnt have that problem "/
Exactly.
:)

ross
09-10-2005, 03:50 PM
I saw a thread the other day with
'How big is your willy - mine is HUGE' :rolleyes:

manga21
09-10-2005, 04:08 PM
I saw a thread the other day with
'How big is your willy - mine is HUGE' :rolleyes:

Send me the Link I want to Laught at it!

Y!
09-10-2005, 04:10 PM
All these personal questions are against the habbo way and should be dealt with by habbox ;/

manga21
09-10-2005, 04:12 PM
All these personal questions are against the habbo way and should be dealt with by habbox ;/

To be Honest Habboxforum.com isnt realy A habbo Forum its for everything realy if you think about it

deltateamaplha
09-10-2005, 04:42 PM
I will still argue my point but I am no longer posting on this thread the argument could go on forever.

Mentor
09-10-2005, 04:52 PM
To be Honest Habboxforum.com isnt realy A habbo Forum its for everything realy if you think about it
Very true, id be quite habbo if habbox forum had nothing to do with habbo at all becuse honistly specking habbo's a **** pile, who the majorty of members here probly dont even play any more due to shear bordem, this forum in itselfs probly better than habbo IMO, the habbo **** just holds it back

Pulchritudinous
10-10-2005, 01:43 AM
I seriously don't have a problem with the threads, I just wondered if anybody else was noticing this.
It's probably since the gay/lesbian bit was set up everyone felt more open, I guess the internet is a good place to discuss things if you don't like chatting to your mates about stuff.

Moth
10-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Nobody's forcing you to reply to a topic. If you thinkt he thread is too personal for you, or you feel embarassed posting, then just don't.

ReInfected
10-10-2005, 02:10 AM
Wrong Section..Anything Not to do with HABBO(X) Lmao

Menshevik
10-10-2005, 04:13 AM
It's just you.

Pulchritudinous
10-10-2005, 10:53 PM
It's just you.

:rolleyes:.

Mentor
10-10-2005, 10:55 PM
I seriously don't have a problem with the threads, I just wondered if anybody else was noticing this.
It's probably since the gay/lesbian bit was set up everyone felt more open, I guess the internet is a good place to discuss things if you don't like chatting to your mates about stuff.
True, also its kinda becuse alot of people dont understand some of the more hypocictal policys, aka habbox allows descusion of homosexual matters, but not of hetrosexual matters or even matters refering to both? that dosnt realy make sence to me :s

Pulchritudinous
11-10-2005, 09:48 AM
True, also its kinda becuse alot of people dont understand some of the more hypocictal policys, aka habbox allows descusion of homosexual matters, but not of hetrosexual matters or even matters refering to both? that dosnt realy make sence to me :s

Yeah, I think the gay\lesbian sub-forum should simply be a sexuality sub-forum instead.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!