PDA

View Full Version : Haha sombody just died !!!

:P
09-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Haha a macroer just died !!!!

He was lvl 93 with Complete full dragon

and what i have heard he had this on him:

38M cash
Purple Phat
2000 Soul runes
Ammy of glory(2)
STONE RING !
Karils X bow
Santa
3 Tan cavs

Unlucky me just got the bones lol!

Ho-Yin
09-10-2005, 07:05 PM
screenie please? and i like your name :p

kha3000
09-10-2005, 07:06 PM
i,remember,seeing,somebody,dieing,with,59m,on,dem, in,items

09-10-2005, 07:06 PM
How can i screeny, i was to bothered trying to get somthing :P

Sorry peeps, no screeny.....i can get screeny of the bones lol?

LesbianGhost
09-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Any idea what his name was? Who on earth takes that when they're autoing.

Ho-Yin
09-10-2005, 07:11 PM
its probaby not macroer, maybe a technique to be away from keyboard, eg
in magic guild, there was zombies in the basement, i used to train my pure mage there like crumble undead and i met some high lvl ppl. They found a way to play when sleeping and away from comp. This is done by getting a slayer staff to use auto crumble lvl 55 to wield and wear full armour such as bronze or rune ( doesnt matter which as they lower magic stats the same) and wear any metal boots and a def ammy or none and also wear a life ring.
with magic att -65, your crumble will miss 100%, so you can att the same zombie forever.
now you think u log out but if you change the camera angle, you say on, so just put tape on one of the arrow key to keep it down and it will work.
but jagex released new random events to avoid ppl doing this such as chickens !! and crumble undead exp gives much less exp.
b4 when it miss you always get 48exp

09-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Any idea what his name was? Who on earth takes that when they're autoing.

It was like: rpggamez456 or somthing like that

Annihillating
09-10-2005, 07:17 PM
in magic guild, there was zombies in the basement, i used to train my pure mage there like crumble undead and i met some high lvl ppl. They found a way to play when sleeping and away from comp. This is done by getting a slayer staff to use auto crumble lvl 55 to wield and wear full armour such as bronze or rune ( doesnt matter which as they lower magic stats the same) and wear any metal boots and a def ammy or none and also wear a life ring.
with magic att -65, your crumble will miss 100%, so you can att the same zombie forever.
now you think u log out but if you change the camera angle, you say on, so just put tape on one of the arrow key to keep it down and it will work.
but jagex released new random events to avoid ppl doing this such as chickens !! and crumble undead exp gives much less exp.

lol y did they av to lower the exp i used to use it to train ma mage

Ho-Yin
09-10-2005, 07:19 PM
it gave too much exp for the lvl crumble undead was at.
still curse lvl 19 spell gives 29exp. it a cheap way to get 29k exp for like 12k is cursing all lvl 1 rats and other rats in varrock sewers. wear full armour and boot and def ammy. even missed u get 29exp

adidas™
09-10-2005, 07:22 PM
[im new to RS ok..]

when u die on it is that ure character over?
so cant he get back onto the 93 level account???

09-10-2005, 07:23 PM
[im new to RS ok..]

when u die on it is that ure character over?
so cant he get back onto the 93 level account???

You keep your caracter, just loose all items

Annihillating
09-10-2005, 07:24 PM
You keep your caracter, just loose all items

not all u keep your best 3

adidas™
09-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Ooooh i get it now lmao:p

Evil
09-10-2005, 08:27 PM
another way to do that with no risk of dieing is level 55 slayer staff wear all the armour go to mage guild base mant attack one and put something kinda heavy on the key board:D

BigT13
10-10-2005, 01:04 AM
Everything gone...I would like blow up the computer or something...
lol actually no it is just a game... Only the bones lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!