PDA

View Full Version : #3 Lets all write one together

xhannx
09-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Life is sweet, I thought as I skipped to the park, with my little sister Bexa. Bexa was only three, and I had been allowed to take her for a walk on the park. Bexa loved the park, it is like her heaven. I love her gorgeous smile when she sees it, the way she looks around, wondering what she should do first! Then she'd clamber onto the swings and the two of us would have fun until it started to get dark, then we would walk home and talk about each others life. Then when we got home, we'd have some dinner and I would read Bexa a story and she would go too bed Bexa was my life. I didn't HAVE friends but I didn't care, Bexa was my gorgeous little sister and I knew we would always be friends. We would never fight like older sisters, when we married we would both be each others bridesmaids. My happy dream was ruined this time though.
"YOU STUPID IDIOT! I DON'T WANT TO BE MARRIED TO YOU ANYMORE!"
My mother yelled to my father.
"WELL FINE. I'M MOVING OUT."
I knew what was going to happen. Me and Bexa would be torn apart by our arguing mother and father. One would go with each. I didn't care who I went with. But I wanted to go with Bexa. Or I'd have nothing...

Addie
10-10-2005, 02:15 PM
So i ran into Bexa´s room and we cuddled into each other. We didn´t want to be apart because we were best friends. As our father stormed into the room he kissed us goodbye and said ´´Ýou can come and vist me anytime!´´ So he stormed out and out the door with his things. ´´I guess we are staing with mum´´ I said to Bexa. We were so glad that we were together. The next day the most dreadfull thing happened...

GoldenGrahams
10-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Dad came back to collect Bexa, as he felt it was only fair that he could hold the responsibility of bringing up one of his own children. I cried and cried, as Dad tried to tug Bexa away from me. What would I do without Bexa? Mum and I don't get on as well as me and Bexa have. Dad's car pulled away with Bexa crying and waving in the back...

Emicat
10-10-2005, 08:51 PM
I screamed and cried until I couldn't talk while I could see Bexa crying her heart out and kicking my father's car door. Right now I could not stand to call that evil man my dad. I screamed and laughed hystericly all night and thats where I started self harming...

WestHamMan
10-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Mother is a successful doctor, though it's a shame she can't transfer her medical intelligence over to her home logic. I knew where she kept her spare medical kit. I grabbed it out of her draw, and reached in for the scalpal. I used the scalpal to cut through the layers of skin on my wrist, until I could feel bone. Blood was leaking over the new kitchen floorboards, and I was in agony. I tried not to scream, as I didn't want to alert Mum. ...

ross
10-10-2005, 11:35 PM
:eusa_pray THE END :eusa_pray

Moth
10-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Her sister was three and talked about her life with her older sister?

Rosie
11-10-2005, 12:09 AM
Her sister was three and talked about her life with her older sister?
Lmao i know!

WestHamMan
11-10-2005, 01:46 PM
:eusa_pray THE END :eusa_pray Woooh. Wasn't I just the greatest contributor?

And good point Emery. Meh, was just a bit of fun.

ROSS...because of you, the story ended on a sad note. :(

xhannx
11-10-2005, 03:12 PM
I don want it to end sad :( So we'll carry it on :P
I couldn't help screaming and mum came upstairs
"HONEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOPIT!"
I couldn't stop. I cried and cried and cried
"Mum. This is what I want. I have nothing to live for, not since-"
But I couldn't say her name, it was too hard
"Since"
Mum was slowly wrapping what i'd done and i dropped tp the floor
"B-BEXA :'(" I cried so much I just couldn't stop. I missed school for a whole week as mum said I needed some time to get over it. Then on the next wednesday, she came up to me
"Honey" She handed me a phone. "Go on, phone her, maybe you could take her to the park, like old times"
So I slowly held the phone to my ear.
"Hello?" Said a happy voice that sounded just my age, who was she?
"Hi, I'd like to talk to Bexa"
"Awwh can it not wait?"
"No it can't, I'm her sister!"
"No IM her sister!!!!!!!"
"I'm sorry, there must of been a mistake. I'm her blood sister."
"She doesn't HAVE a blood sister, I'll ask her" I heard her asking and I heard Bexa saying, me nono no sister :("
"Sorry, she doesn't know you, Maybe you could phone later and remind her"
"Why not now?"
"Because I'm taking her to the park."
I slammed the phone down devastated... Bexa had moved on, she didn't love me anymore, I felt rejected. But then I decided I just didn't care. I slammed the door, and walked out. I went to the park, and waited for Bexa.

Addie
11-10-2005, 03:22 PM
As i waited i saw Bexa and a girl skipping down the park. ´´Bexa don´t you remember me?´´ I said. Then i heard her whisper to the other girl ´´Do you know her? She is crazy mabye´´ ´´No sweety´´ The girl whispered, ´´BEXA! ITS ME! SAMMY JO!´´ I screamed. ´´Who are you´´ I demanded to the girl. ´´Im Sammy Jo!´´ She said staring at me. I couldn´t speak. I ran home and thought. ´´This girl has tooken my life,my sister, MY DAD!´´

No This Story Never Ends. Thank Yoo.

Emicat
11-10-2005, 04:58 PM
I stopped half way and ran to the park gates where they were standing, tears ripping from my eyes. I looked at my wrist, the bandage was still tight. "BEXA!" I screamed. I felt myself shaking her. "I'M YOUR SISTER! I'M YOUR SISTER! I'M YOUR SIste..." Bexa had done something to my stomach... ohh god... where did she get the knife from??

Addie
12-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Ás i fell to the floor, Bexa said to the girl ´´Come on Lu-Lu lets go´´ ´´BEXA´´ I yelped in pain. The next day i woke up in a hospital bed. ´´W..what happened?´´ I asked the nurse. ´´A little girl i think her name was Bexa, called an ambulance.´´She said. ´´Bexa?´´ I asked. ´´Yes, shes in the waiting room , I´ll tell her your awake.´´ Nurse.Maple replied. As Bexa ran to me she hugged me. ´´Im sorry- That girl is Jodie and she made me say those things and hurt you because she would of stabbed me.´´ Bexa cried. ´´Its ok.´´ I said. ´´But then she ran away as boys were comming because she had no make-up`on and i called an ambulance on the cell phone you gave me´´ Bexa cried.

xhannx
16-10-2005, 07:27 PM
"Oh Bexa... You used it! I love you so!"
"Me too!" said Bexa "These past few years have been hard without you. I want you back sis :l"
"Come on, I'll walk you back to the waiting room."
As we walked into the waiting room we saw our father and our mother kissing and holding hands, They were getting back together =D Finally
Or so we thought...

"Mum, Dad your back together!"
They broke away from the kissing that looked so right!
"Oh my goodness! Chris! I'm so sorry, I don't know where that came from"
"I'm sorry girls" Said Dad "We- Were not getting back together, I don't love your mother anymore I'm married now, remember. To Vallery"
"But- You kissed mum. You love mum"
"I'm sorry... I just. Don't love her anymore"

And he walked away and outside was Valery, they held hands and walked away, and mum just acted as normal, as though he'd never kissed her red lips. But she knew it had meant something. She knew they were in love. But they couldn't get married, they COULDN'T. Because something was holding them back ...

Emicat
16-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Valery was pregnant but that is not why. Valery is violent. And she also has a gun. Bexa picked up Valery's handbag and said "step-mummy! Your bag!" Bexa flipped the lid of the sachel and picked the gun out "Yeay! A toy gun! Daddy! BANG... ARGH!!!!!"

Addie
17-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Vallery was lying on the floor unconcious. ´´It wasn´t my fault mummy´´ Bexa cried. ´´Yea mum Vallery had a gun in her bag! She could of killed Bexa and dad any minute!´´ I cried holding Bexa, ´´I know its not her fault´´ Mum said. ´´BEXA! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!´´ Our dad shouted leaning to Vallery. ´´IT WASN´T HER FAULT!´´ I screamed. ´´SHE HELD THE GUN!´´ He cried. ´´SHES ONLY 7 YEAR OLD- HOW WAS SHE MENNA KNOW?´´ I cried-. Vallery was put into Jail for having a gun and threatning Bexa.

xhannx
17-10-2005, 03:12 PM
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Yelled dad at me, his spit spraying and flicking all over my face
"YOUR SISTER COULD OF KILLED VALERY! SO WHAT SHE IS 7 YEARS OLD I DON'T CARE!"
Valery came back the next day though, she was all bandaged up and had come for dinner as mum had invited her. Dad was with her, they were kissing and hugging and he didn't let go of her all through the meal and I could see they were in love. I wondered why Valery hadnt been arrested and I asked her, mum kicked me under the table and hissed but I didnt care, Valery went bright red.
"I was keeping the gun for a friend who hunts down animals, honestly"
I didn't believe her, so I wandered into the kitchen to get a drink and I hear the door bolt and in came vallery...

Addie
17-10-2005, 05:10 PM
She held the gun to me. I screamed and Bexa came in. She pushed Vallery and Vallery fell on the floor. Dad and Mum came rushing through, ´´BEXA!´´ Dad screamed. ´´DAD SHE HELD THE GUN TO ME.´´ I screamed. ´´Liar!´´ He hissed. ´´I don´t care what you believe., Bexa is staying here! ITS NOT SAFE THERE´´ I screamed. Vallery got up and her waters broke.-..

Forest-Law
17-10-2005, 06:28 PM
...ALL OVER MY FACE. I WAS LIKE 'EEEWWWW''' BUT IT SOUNDED GURGLY BECUASE WATER HAD REACHED MY MOUTH. ONE PARTICLE IN THE WATER CALLED JIM-BOB MANAGED TO SNEAK DOWN MY THOAT AND INTO MY STOMACH. OF COURSE I DIDN'T KNOW THIS BUT IN 23HRS 14MINS 12SECS I WOULD. AND IT WOULD CHANGE MY LIFE FOREVER...

'lets get you cleaned up' said my father
and with that we all rushed to the hospital....

Addie
18-10-2005, 08:41 AM
As we arrivied at the hospital Vallery was already there and my dad went into the ward. Five hours later he came out crying. ´´Vallery had twins!´´ He said. ´´What gender?´´ I asked. ´´A boy and a girl´´ He replied. ´´Has she thought of names?´´ I asked. ´´Yes, Dylan and Dayna´´ He replied. After a week Vallery was out and she bought lots of baby things but then one night she went out with her friends and never returned-

(ITS not ended)

xhannx
18-10-2005, 07:09 PM
I know because dad came in in tears
"She's gone :'("
"What?"
"Valery she's left me"
He burst into tears and sat on the sofa
"What happened"
"She's just- gone"
I gave him a hug, wrapping myself around him because I knew how much he loved her
"She be back, don't worry"
"I love you, Sammy-Jo, your a great daughter"
and he took me in his arms and passionately kissed me, I struggled
"Dad... what are you doing?"
"I'm not your dad, I've never been your dad, Look when I was twenty I had been watching you and I liked you, so I took your father to mexico and came here in his place
I was shocked my father would do such a thing, but, for some strange reason, i felt something 'Ping' When I kissed my father, so i kissed him back and he led me to the bedroom
and i was happy in his arms.
I realised I loved him more than a family member, so I allowed him to pull back the covers and unbutton my jacket...

Addie
18-10-2005, 11:53 PM
But then i thought ''This is bad!'' So i pushed him away. He just left. I asked my mum about my real father. She said he now lived in Mexico City. My dad left the twins Dylan and Dayna on the doorstep and put a letter.

CursedHeart
19-10-2005, 12:51 AM
this could really upset some people i think you guys should start a new one <3

Addie
19-10-2005, 11:02 AM
Hmmmmm Yes. I did but no one replys

xhannx
19-10-2005, 03:03 PM
How cud it upset?
Im nt bein totally unsensitive y
bt its a story... how cn it upset people?

Addie
19-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Hmm i agree with xhannx

Emicat
20-10-2005, 03:50 PM
I meant Bexa shot her dad.... :s As she was playin and pretending to shoot her dad :S

Addie
20-10-2005, 05:03 PM
I meant Bexa shot her dad.... :s As she was playin and pretending to shoot her dad :S

Lmao. Sorry i thought that was funny

xhannx
21-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Did she =S Twas Val she accidentally shot, but Val lived and twasnt her real mum

Addie
21-10-2005, 10:52 PM
The letter read '' I no longer want Dayna or Dylan. I would like you to adopt them, Im moving far away to Canda. From Jack''

xhannx
23-10-2005, 01:19 PM
I found it quite sad how he didn't want his babies anymore, So i took them in and showed mum the letter. her face expression told me she was...

Addie
23-10-2005, 01:30 PM
She was going to keep them, She wouldn't want them put up for adoption so she kept them. She made space and i moved into the attic.

Emicat
23-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Then Emicat burst through the attic window and killed me by eating my spleen and heart. Lmao XD

Addie
23-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Lmao, Nice. And then Spork comes with a Machine Gun that shoots out Sporks.

Emicat
24-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Emicat started growling and became a member of the Corpse Bride Krew *Wink wink - hint hint*

Addie
24-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Then The Corpse BRIDE CAME!

xhannx
26-10-2005, 08:10 AM
=O And then the next thing I knew my father had MARRIED the corpse bride
so she was once again a corpse bride
and i ws bridesmaid to this corpse bride ;O

Halved
26-10-2005, 06:25 PM
BUT! The corpse bride said I had to be a corpse bridesmaid, so she killed me. :D

Emicat
26-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Then System Of A Down's Serj married the Corpse Bride then it all got confussing. Then Emicat told Serj that she was too young and dead for him then we all did the Habbo Pogo dance where it looks like we are pleasuring ourselfs >.<

Addie
26-10-2005, 09:59 PM
And Then Spork went to space and the aliens came down and the world ended :D

xhannx
31-10-2005, 09:12 PM
So we all went to a different world by plane
Moonwhile...
I was finally free from the corpsebride
When out of my bag came...
A corpse...
and...
A bride...
Suddenly they morphed together and created a rather large corpse bride
=O Please don't kill me!
"I'M GOING TO MAKE YOO PAY!"
The airhostess then told her the fasten seatbelts sign was on.
So she fastened her seatbelt and I was free
Then I thought I'd try flying and jumped from the plane and landed in the sea
I made a good friend called Spongebob and shared his pineapple until I could find a home! But one day as I was feeding Gary... I saw a letter on the side, from the corpse bride =O

Emicat
01-11-2005, 04:52 PM
The letter read

"Dear j00,
UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh
UGHUGHUGHJIVCGDDDFFCDTYFWDUYT|^"^£&....

GUH"

Thats when I realised it was an advert for a retad helping cream so I ate it then the french attack Mars!

Forest-Law
01-11-2005, 04:58 PM
Je ne compredes! JE NE COMPRENDEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!11!! - the french soldiers screamed on their way to Mars. I don't know why I was there, maybe it was my fascination for other planets or maybe it was just my growing hate for this one.

6 months later we were very close to Mars. My heart was pacing and has we neared the planet all i could hear was...

JE NE COMPRENDES!!!!!

So then I decided....

allykin
01-11-2005, 05:51 PM
to try and run somewhere and hide, i heard a thud and we landed on mars
i was like oh my... then i was like what to do and then...

Addie
01-11-2005, 06:19 PM
aND this is getting stoopid....

Forest-Law
01-11-2005, 07:05 PM
...i said aloud. nut changed my mind.

and then just as i was coming over the first hill of Mars to see once and for all the true secrecy of its planets secrets.....

I WOKE UP!!!

was this all a dream???

allykin
01-11-2005, 07:44 PM
nope it wasnt a dream, i woke up on mars in a bed they must of done something to make me sleep, there all sleeping now all i wanna do is escape
but i have no food no supplys and how to get home.
Maybe i should go on the spaceship, no-one is on there all sleeping outside.
Now's the chance to make my escape
As i walk forward onto the spaceship into the area where i use the controls
like a captain, i sit down turn it on
then...

Emicat
01-11-2005, 08:24 PM
... Bam Margera riding a large banana with the Bloodhound Gang landed on Mars and thru a Fart Spray canister on a fire next to the French. I hoped on the back and I was taken to an Asda on the Moon then...

xhannx
02-11-2005, 06:15 PM
I found Nemo!

Emicat
06-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Then a old lady riding a singing goat came into asda and all the TV's came on! I need to throw the fishtank out the window!!! :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!