PDA

View Full Version : No School Monday, Tuesday Or Wednesday.

ross
09-10-2005, 11:19 PM
I have no school :eusa_danc

The Story
I had the dentist at 3:30 on Friday - I was having TWO teeth out.
So, I go - they put the needles in to numb my face, I go out and I wait.
*Tick tock tick tock* they call me back in - she starts to get these big pliar things and pulls my tooth, she's tugging at it for ages, it took n hour to get one tooth out. The other took about 15 minutes - I had 10 needles altogether.

So you can imagine, I'm in pain - my face is like a balloon and if I were to be seen in public looking like a fat balloon I'd die.
The End

I have to have TWO more out on November 30th! :o

Hmm. I'll probably not go in all week, seeing as there's only two days left.

GoldenGrahams
09-10-2005, 11:21 PM
I have no school :eusa_danc

The Story
I had the dentist at 3:30 on Friday - I was having TWO teeth out.
So, I go - they put the needles in to numb my face, I go out and I wait.
*Tick tock tick tock* they call me back in - she starts to get these big pliar things and pulls my tooth, she's tugging at it for ages, it took n hour to get one tooth out. The other took about 15 minutes - I had 10 needles altogether.

So you can imagine, I'm in pain - my face is like a balloon and if I were to be seen in public looking like a fat balloon I'd die.
The End
Youch. I had to have a 3 teeth which were embedded, pulled out under anasthetic around March, and skipped 2 days of school. They had to give me dissolveable stitches in my gums.

Moth
09-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Sounds painful. But at least you don't have to go to school.

I've never had a tooth taken out.

ross
09-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Ouch, I wouldn't be put asleep to have it.

I'd rather get it over and done with. Take the pain like a real man xD

Mentor
09-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Ouch *winces* athogh i suppose the days of school are a bonus

Twenty.one
09-10-2005, 11:25 PM
sounds like it ****ed eve if you do miss school it would **** if you had work to catch up on. i myself would rather have to go to school than fall behind a bunch of work resulting in taking me extra time at home to do it :P

GoldenGrahams
09-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Ouch, I wouldn't be put asleep to have it.

I'd rather get it over and done with. Take the pain like a real man xDJeez, it's not the normal "Go to the dentist - A bit of numming cream" cr*p. This is the real sh*t man! 1 tooth was so severely embedded (btw this was after my brother smacked me round the face with a golf club), it hurt just touching it! Seriously, you'd be in shock and tensing every muscle in your body if you went through with this without anasthetic, man. ;)

ross
09-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Nah because I can easily catch up on the homework in my house, on those days off without silly little pupils annoying me, where I can't concentrate.
I'd prefer to do it in my own time, on my own, in my house <3

Twenty.one
09-10-2005, 11:29 PM
yeah thats true sometimes but there are things in school that are easier to do in class.

ross
09-10-2005, 11:31 PM
yeah thats true sometimes but there are things in school that are easier to do in class.
Like what? I have the internet, which is basically some kind of teacher.
I have my own home comfort, my own food..

Though I wouldn't use the internet for cheating, I'd still use it for things which I don't get.

GoldenGrahams
09-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Imo, in school education is the thing. Being amongst your mates, having a bit of a laugh and chat during a lesson does no harm. It's good to be amongst mates, during break and class, rather than being fed with information from a monitor.

Twenty.one
09-10-2005, 11:33 PM
yeah :P i dont have an example seeing that my mind is blank but the internet has let me down before such as deciding not to work when i need it, that dirty clown ask jeeves :( he has no idea what hes talking about.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!