PDA

View Full Version : YOU COWARDS!!!

ReInfected
10-10-2005, 03:08 AM
OKAY IM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE DAM PPL WHO BAD REP AND ARE TOO CHICKEN SH** TO LEAVE THEIR NAME! I THINK HABBOX SHOULD AMAKE SUTTIN THAT WHEN YOU REP SOMEONE IT AUTOMATICALLY LEAVES YOUR NAME!! DAM IT! YOU PEOPLE ARE COWARDS!!! SOMEONE BAD REPPED ME AND DIDNT LEAVE THEIR NAME! THIS IS A PETITION FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT HABBOX TO CREATE SUTTIN THAT WILL AUTOMATICALLY LEAVE THEIR NAME! ! SIGN IT ! :)

kaut
10-10-2005, 03:18 AM
Seriously man... it's just rep. It's not life or death. I always find it funny when I get bad repped because someone disagrees with something that I say in an argument... it's just a cheap way to attack back since they don't have a good point for their side.

Absently
10-10-2005, 03:50 AM
Lol its just rep i always get bad repped its not the end of the world

.Lynn
10-10-2005, 03:51 AM
People take rep so seriously, its just a green or red block on an internet forum.

Bef
10-10-2005, 04:17 AM
Reinfected, VIP's can see who has repped them. Seriously now man it is only rep... Don't get so upset. If theres no reason at all or swearing in them then theres a thread somewhere to get them removed... i aint signing nothing thou because personally, i don't care.

Biseinen
10-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Lol, talk about PMT, eh?

Well, just report it, sheesh.

Insanity
10-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Ya £1 a month isn't much to see theese "cowards" =] or simply be nice and respect other ppls veiws, unless its too ott keep out of it :P
Thats when most bad rep occures

Largo
10-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Rofl :P I always get bad rep .. But i always bad rep someone esle :P for fun xD

Bono
10-10-2005, 01:48 PM
I THINK HABBOX SHOULD AMAKE SUTTIN THAT WHEN YOU REP SOMEONE IT AUTOMATICALLY LEAVES YOUR NAME!!

I like that idea...

ross
10-10-2005, 01:53 PM
It automatically leaves your name with V.I.P :rolleyes:

GoldenGrahams
10-10-2005, 02:44 PM
If you take rep so much to heart, you ought to buy VIP for the cheap £1 a month, or buy it in bulk for cheaper. ;)

YellowParasol
10-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Reinfected, VIP's can see who has repped them. Seriously now man it is only rep... Don't get so upset. If theres no reason at all or swearing in them then theres a thread somewhere to get them removed... i aint signing nothing thou because personally, i don't care.
Exactly what you Said. ;)

ReInfected
10-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Its not the fact of the rep its the fact of the people are too cowardly jsut to leave there name.

Bef
10-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Lmao, you didn't leave your name when u bad repped me Reinfected :P If you wan't to no that badly buy VIP

Insanity
10-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Lmao, you didn't leave your name when u bad repped me Reinfected :P If you wan't to no that badly buy VIP

He bad repped you and he's going on about it been done to himself ? ;o

Hmmm witch face today?

ReInfected
10-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Why Buy VIP on a computer forum wth? Such a waste of money.

Insanity
10-10-2005, 04:21 PM
wow, whats £1 a month ;l
and if you didn't get the privledges i'd think it was a waste too, but not bad for £1 you can't complaine and it's not asif it isn't a popular forum,

HellyBelly
10-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Why Buy VIP on a computer forum wth? Such a waste of money.
Why moan about pixelised rep on a computer forum? :rolleyes:

ReInfected
10-10-2005, 04:23 PM
wow, whats £1 a month ;l
and if you didn't get the privledges i'd think it was a waste too, but not bad for £1 you can't complaine and it's not asif it isn't a popular forum,
Not really its cuz ppl like u dont have nuttin else to do so uwaste ur money on such a forum ? wth how is a fourm gonna help u? Wow u get to see who reps you. Wow u get to change your name Omg big deal.

Insanity
10-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Not really its cuz ppl like u dont have nuttin else to do so uwaste ur money on such a forum ? wth how is a fourm gonna help u? Wow u get to see who reps you. Wow u get to change your name Omg big deal.

YOU JUST SAID YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHO REPS YOU !!!!!
Anyway do you know me? how do you know i havn't got anything better to do. Your the one moaning about little squares on a website doesn't that go without saying :s

ReInfected
10-10-2005, 04:27 PM
YOU JUST SAID YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHO REPS YOU !!!!!
Anyway do you know me? how do you know i havn't got anything better to do. Your the one moaning about little squares on a website doesn't that go without saying :s
Obviously you dont if buy VIP :P This is fun

Insanity
10-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Obviously you dont if buy VIP :P This is fun

So if i go to the store and buy a somthing, i have nothing better to do?
:s :s :s :s

Biseinen
10-10-2005, 04:32 PM
I bought V.I.P for 6 months 'cause I'm lazy... And I like pink. :p But reps don't matter, I'd prefer loads of red bars (For good comments) Then green. xP

Red is sezzier. =D

Victimized
10-10-2005, 06:16 PM
So if i go to the store and buy a somthing, i have nothing better to do?
:s :s :s :s

This is way off topic but do u have to set your font like that all the time or is their a way you can set it?

HellyBelly
10-10-2005, 06:18 PM
This is way off topic but do u have to set your font like that all the time or is their a way you can set it?
You have to set it every time ;)

WestHamMan
10-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Why am I tempted to buy this name VIP?

Rachi
10-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Its just rep
GEt over it

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Rep is important to some, i guess they find it meaning full and it shows how they are doing on habbox and that they are a respected member. although i am not sure thats my understanding of why people care.

$@m
10-10-2005, 06:38 PM
There is only one way to settle this argument. ReInfected, if you so badly want to see who reps you and the benefits of buying VIP then buy it. If not

Go Down...

Keep going...

Nearly There...

SHUT THE HELL UP

WestHamMan
10-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Its just rep
GEt over itIronic, as you were making a big deal about it yesterday.

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Lmao i wanted to give $@m rep for that :( :P true it is a feature as a VIP to see who reps you and if you want it so bad spend the $1 and buy it :P

$@m
10-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Lmao i wanted to give $@m rep for that :( :P true it is a feature as a VIP to see who reps you and if you want it so bad spend the $1 and buy it :P

Thanks, it's just that ungrateful n00bs really annoy me.:@

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 06:47 PM
same here, iv been dealing with noobs for a long time and i can only take so much some days, i got angry when habbox called me a newbie a few days back because i remeber the days before habbox and i wasnt much of a noob.

$@m
10-10-2005, 06:50 PM
same here, iv been dealing with noobs for a long time and i can only take so much some days, i got angry when habbox called me a newbie a few days back because i remeber the days before habbox and i wasnt much of a noob.

Omg, I hated habbox calling me a newbie to, I found myself trying to get my post count up so I could be a 'juniour member' instead of 'newbie' Lol.

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 06:51 PM
yeah i would have got a ban if i could change my post on them calling me a newbie :P

$@m
10-10-2005, 06:56 PM
yeah i would have got a ban if i could change my post on them calling me a newbie :P

Innit, I had been on habbox forum before I made this account so I was harldy a newbie!

ReInfected
10-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Moderator Please close this thread as it went off topic.

Aliness
10-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Yeah, Addmitidly sometimes it can can get really annoying :rolleyes:
Like, If you could see my rep, One of them are just : ''Hippy =]'' And A red block, That annoys me, But I s'pose its kinda funny.:(
I have three bad reps on my thang at the moment,
Cant be as bad as mine, :d
Look on the bright side :eusa_danc

Eamonn
10-10-2005, 07:02 PM
It does with vip and i suggest if you wish to report a bad reputation go to this link http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=81661&highlight=report+rep

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 07:07 PM
if habbox didnt want you to get bad rep for cetian things then why would they put it on the forum? also if you want to see who reps you good or bad i would also suggest buying vip for the small price of a few $'s

$@m
10-10-2005, 07:09 PM
if habbox didnt want you to get bad rep for cetian things then why would they put it on the forum? also if you want to see who reps you good or bad i would also suggest buying vip for the small price of a few $'s

Amen

Rachi
10-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Ironic, as you were making a big deal about it yesterday.
I know but i was moaning bcoz it was pointless
Hes moaning bcoz people dont leave there name

$@m
10-10-2005, 07:17 PM
I know but i was moaning bcoz it was pointless
Hes moaning bcoz people dont leave there name

Insanity
10-10-2005, 07:20 PM
It was pointless today when that lad who was handing his email out and asking people for theres tried to bad rep me for calling him a noob
( i was in a mood )
would of helped if he had rep power:eusa_danc

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Either way its only a little square, i have only been on this forum for a few days and most newbies all they care about is there little square which has no purpose, i would like habbox themselves to tell me the purpose of the little squares, and why habbox has them to make people complain about them.

$@m
10-10-2005, 07:25 PM
I know this is completely of topic, but please could someone tell me how you get rep power?

Thanks,

$@m

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 07:27 PM
i would also like to know this :)

Insanity
10-10-2005, 07:33 PM
You gotta get good reps for it lmao, the more reps the more power.

Eamonn
10-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Honestly its £1 i could find more in the street =l

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Btw ty for the bad rep whoever it was i wasnt moaning about it i dealt with my own problem without haveing to make a noobish thread.

Insanity
10-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Honestly its £1 i could find more in the street =l

Ya, my mate was doing up his shoelace and a £20 note flutterd next to him.

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 07:42 PM
:P almost same happend to me but it was onyl $10 still money!

NekkLe
10-10-2005, 07:43 PM
OKAY IM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE DAM PPL WHO BAD REP AND ARE TOO CHICKEN SH** TO LEAVE THEIR NAME! I THINK HABBOX SHOULD AMAKE SUTTIN THAT WHEN YOU REP SOMEONE IT AUTOMATICALLY LEAVES YOUR NAME!! DAM IT! YOU PEOPLE ARE COWARDS!!! SOMEONE BAD REPPED ME AND DIDNT LEAVE THEIR NAME! THIS IS A PETITION FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT HABBOX TO CREATE SUTTIN THAT WILL AUTOMATICALLY LEAVE THEIR NAME! ! SIGN IT ! :)

Why do you think people give you bad rep? I've had a slight run-in with you before and we settled it, but now your acting very immature.

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 07:45 PM
anyway i wish i could rep right now just to shut him up and make him happy :P

$@m
10-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Btw ty for the bad rep whoever it was i wasnt moaning about it i dealt with my own problem without haveing to make a noobish thread.

I bet you it was ReInfected who sent you that rep, he sent me almost the same thing. Just because a few people disagree with him he goes into a tantrum. :rolleyes:

Insanity
10-10-2005, 08:22 PM
anyway i wish i could rep right now just to shut him up and make him happy :P

why can't you rep :s lol

Twenty.one
10-10-2005, 08:23 PM
lol that would make sense i was thinking the same thing. thats how he deals with his problems, i have never sent a bad rep and prob never will i deal with my problems with my words.

$@m
10-10-2005, 08:28 PM
lol that would make sense i was thinking the same thing. thats how he deals with his problems, i have never sent a bad rep and prob never will i deal with my problems with my words.

He obviously thinks in a very different way of you, and handles his problems in a different manner.

This was stupid spam to begin with, and I reccommend this thread is closed off by a Mod.

Thanks,

$@m

kaut
12-10-2005, 05:12 AM
see... I've been bad repped three times for my views in this thread. Does this bother me? No. These things happen, it's just rep... and I can finally buy alcohol today :)

Biseinen
12-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Gratz? xD

I'm guessing legally. ;) (if so, happy 18th) xP

Bad reps come with the good, DEAL WITH IT, it's peoples opinion on your posts, it doesn't say "You MUST leave your name... OER U WILLZ0RZ GET BANZ!" :p

CursedHeart
12-10-2005, 11:47 AM
perhaps you deserved it reinfected, i have no problems telling you that when you interupted hann and sporks story in the articles section i bad repped you for thinking things like r*** is something to laugh about and mess around with. You can bad rep me back but as a **** victim i was annoyed that you did it, and the point of reputation is to give an overall idea of what kind of posts people make, and yours were sick.

kaut
12-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Gratz? xD

I'm guessing legally. ;) (if so, happy 18th) xP

Bad reps come with the good, DEAL WITH IT, it's peoples opinion on your posts, it doesn't say "You MUST leave your name... OER U WILLZ0RZ GET BANZ!" :p

21... the United States will draft us for the army at 18, but won't let us buy alcohol til we're 21.

and to be honest, I don't even know what my rep is right now. I never even check it... that's how much it means to me.

Fruitbox.
12-10-2005, 03:26 PM

Shuddup pls

Rachi
12-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Lol yeah
stop moaning

Amyia
12-10-2005, 03:31 PM
ReInfected if you have been bad repped and it has a pointless comment or has the use of bad language in then if you click the link below it will take you to a thread by JackHb where you can leave your name and someone will check it out. If it is pointless or has bad language in it will be removed.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=81661

Rachi
12-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Yeah
its only a pixel anywAY

Fridayz
12-10-2005, 04:04 PM
I agree with this thread, People bad rep you for sticking up for yourself, Pointless n00bs obviously dont READ the whole thread and posts through and jump to stupid little conclusions.

Rachi
13-10-2005, 09:22 AM
He jus bad repped me
Saying
Ima going 2 bad rep you every chance i get "/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!