PDA

View Full Version : Sleepless nights </3

Bef
10-10-2005, 04:29 AM
Ok, i havn't had a proper nights sleep in god knows how long... I have depression so i no what the route of the problem is but it's really getting on my nerves! Its 5:25 in the morning now and i still can't sleep, it's not like i havn't tried. Ive been laying in bed for about 3 hours, tossing and turning. Even when i do sleep its really restless, i wake up like every hour and apparently i chuck myself around in my sleep, talk, shout, scream and even walk sometimes. I have nightmares whenever i sleep.
Also, i cant get myself out of bed when i finally do go to sleep. Its ruining my life even more then its already ruined. I can't do anything in the day because im in bed and at night all i feel like doing is staying in...
Ive gone from being out every day and night and having an active social life to being a complete hermit.
I no where all my problems stem from but thats really not making things any better. Is anybody else going through similar problems? What are you doing to make yourself sleep.
Ive taken sleeping tablets, yoga, tried to relax. Tried detox patches but nothing is working.

Absently
10-10-2005, 04:31 AM
I can't get asleep anymore i dunno whats wrong with me my body just won't calm down and rest i've been going 2 school half asleep in the mornings

Bef
10-10-2005, 04:34 AM
I no whats wrong with me, i have clinical depression, but all the sodding docters have done has told me im depressed, told me there going to put me on anti-depressents, sort out councilling, help me. But they havn't. Its been nearly a month now since my suicide attempt and nobody has helped at all, they don't seem to understand how it feels to be depressed, to never be able to sleep, all they no is the science behind it.

.Lynn
10-10-2005, 04:37 AM
Bleh nvm. delete this

Owen
10-10-2005, 05:10 AM
It's now 6:10am and i havn't slept in 2 days and 10 minutes :rolleyes:

Absently
10-10-2005, 05:14 AM
I'm so sleepy:'( i want 2 go2 sleep so badly

Bef
10-10-2005, 05:16 AM
Aww Owen, And Kelly where do you live?

Absently
10-10-2005, 05:18 AM
Blah yer i live in blah land naa i live in leprechaun land

Bef
10-10-2005, 05:21 AM
Why not Lepricorn... -Strokes corn cob named Lepri-

Absently
10-10-2005, 05:27 AM
blah????????????????????? do u not no where elprechaun land is omg u ish stupid :'( jk jk

Bef
10-10-2005, 05:28 AM
Ireland.....

Absently
10-10-2005, 05:29 AM
Ireland.....

Yer you is smart *does little irish dance* *tries 2 make spank join in*

ChloeDust
10-10-2005, 06:25 AM
Aww Bef i'm exactly the same, i also suffer from depression due to something which happened to me, which i'm not going to say but i can't ever sleep properly, i wake up like every 2 hours or so, and then takes me about half an hour to get back to sleep with a lot of tossing and turning, one night i woke up every hour, and it was really annoying me so i turned the telly on to put me to sleep, it's so annoying, all i want is a decent night sleep for school cause i feel tired =[ but nooo like last night for example i woke up like twice and tossed and turned etc and this morning i feel tired. -Sigh- -.-'' I've not been much of a big sleeper anyways.. ;[

Absently
10-10-2005, 06:32 AM
Omgz i need my sleep :( i usually sleep till 2pm or later

ShExY!GuItArIsT
10-10-2005, 06:34 AM
wow. maybe depression is a bug cause i've got a bit of it too. i know where ur comin from. it is hard to sleep for me too. but to get me to finally go to sleep, i watch tv or listen to music. even sing along to it (slow songs mostly) then i start yawning so i close my eyes and just listen to the sounds. usually works for me. i dunno if it'll work for u but, i tried =). hope u can finally sleep normally =)

Absently
10-10-2005, 06:37 AM
hopefully i won't get much h/w coz i want 2go2 sleep when i get home from school

ross
10-10-2005, 12:50 PM
I haven't slept for the past 2 nights.

Absently
10-10-2005, 02:11 PM
I haven't slept for the past 2 nights.

*hugs* poor you :o no1 can sleep ahh yes atleast i don't av school tomoz

GoldenGrahams
10-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Aww, I used to suffer the same last year. I think depression is probably getting to you. Are you being bullied or threatened at school/outside? There must be something on your mind...

Rachi
10-10-2005, 03:06 PM
err I dont really know what 2 say.
Lie in a dark room with a tiny bit of light in and close ur eyes

YellowParasol
10-10-2005, 03:14 PM
A few months ago there was 3 Nights, where when i tried to Sleep, i went to Sleep for like 40 minutes and kept waking up every hour aswell. But its ok for me now..

ilovejordan
10-10-2005, 03:14 PM
I always have sleepless nights its like a normal thing for me now :(

Off topic - OMG0DZ HI RACH THEIR NOT BRINGIN THE SHOUTOUT BOX BACK :'(

Back on topic - I also put some quiet music on or something.

Rachi
10-10-2005, 03:18 PM
:o Why arnt they bringin the shout box back :(
And try sleeping tablets?

GoldenGrahams
10-10-2005, 03:25 PM
:o Why arnt they bringin the shout box back :(
And try sleeping tablets?She's already tried them. Try to read the first post thoroughly in future, doughnut. :rolleyes:

Rachi
10-10-2005, 03:29 PM
She's already tried them. Try to read the first post thoroughly in future, doughnut. :rolleyes:
Is there any reason 2 keep calling me childish names?

ilovejordan
10-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Doughnuts are nice :)
I can't swallow tablets
And read the announcement bout the shotuout box rach

Rachi
10-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Ok ;)
Normaly i cant sleep when thers a lot on my mind
Try clearing ur head
sit with ur leags crossed funny and think HAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM
Lol

GoldenGrahams
10-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Ok ;)
Try clearing ur head
LolOh you funny girl.

ilovejordan
10-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Ok ;)
Try clearing ur head
Lol

Yeah i do that then i get depressed and start thinking of death

Rachi
10-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Its a way 2 clear your mind
Im trying 2 help bef

Bef
10-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Aww, I used to suffer the same last year. I think depression is probably getting to you. Are you being bullied or threatened at school/outside? There must be something on your mind...
No i got kicked out of school over a year ago, ive never really been bullied in that way. Ive had a lot of problems in my past thou which just eat away at my mind.

Rachi
10-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Err well try and think happy thingz ;]

GoldenGrahams
10-10-2005, 03:37 PM
No i got kicked out of school over a year ago, ive never really been bullied in that way. Ive had a lot of problems in my past thou which just eat away at my mind.Care to share any of these problems?

Rosie
10-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Yer that sounds really annoying,Try listning to soft music or count as far as you can till you go to sleep Lol dont think it will but worth a try :P

ChloeDust
10-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Mm, i use to be bullied and then i lost my confidence and this brought on my depression but luckily it's not as bad as it use to be, i'm slowly getting better (8) i just cant get no sleep (8)...

GommeInc
10-10-2005, 05:06 PM
I suggest not drinking before you go to bed (fizzy drinks, alcohol, caffeine), it keeps you awake ;)

Do you feel normal when you go to sleep e.g. proper body temperature, normal thoughts etc?

If you suffer from depression I suggest sleeping with a blank mind, basically think nothing or maybe letting your imagination take control. Think about things you want to do tomorrow, what makes you happy etc. You will soon be off to sleep without knowing. Maybe drinking water before hand?

Embean
10-10-2005, 05:35 PM
I havent slept in 2 days and something.. :rolleyes:
its not that i cant.. its that i dont want to.. :rolleyes:
Emmy.. :eusa_danc

Pulchritudinous
12-10-2005, 02:53 AM
Try and make a fresh start, tomorrow get up, wash, get dressed and read a book in the garden or something relaxing.

I used to have sleeping problems in England, but it's so hot in Australia, it wears me out, I practically faint when my heads hits the pillow.

By the way, I don't know how old you are, but I reeeallly recommend you try and get back into school, my cousin got kicked out and became depressed, she never got back to school, now has no social life, and is very depressed, I not saying this will happen to you.
But school might help you to fill the boredom, and obviously a much need education etc.

Hope ya feel better soon. <3

Moose
12-10-2005, 02:55 AM
Ok, i havn't had a proper nights sleep in god knows how long... I have depression so i no what the route of the problem is but it's really getting on my nerves! Its 5:25 in the morning now and i still can't sleep, it's not like i havn't tried. Ive been laying in bed for about 3 hours, tossing and turning. Even when i do sleep its really restless, i wake up like every hour and apparently i chuck myself around in my sleep, talk, shout, scream and even walk sometimes. I have nightmares whenever i sleep.
Also, i cant get myself out of bed when i finally do go to sleep. Its ruining my life even more then its already ruined. I can't do anything in the day because im in bed and at night all i feel like doing is staying in...
Ive gone from being out every day and night and having an active social life to being a complete hermit.
I no where all my problems stem from but thats really not making things any better. Is anybody else going through similar problems? What are you doing to make yourself sleep.
Ive taken sleeping tablets, yoga, tried to relax. Tried detox patches but nothing is working.

I had the same thing with depression and all, just talk to yourself or someone why your depressed.

q25
13-10-2005, 02:03 AM
i sometimes can't sleep, what i do is drink something and just relax and close my eyes, sometimes it works

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!