PDA

View Full Version : lindsey1984 has left habbo

!honey
10-10-2005, 11:23 AM
many of you wont be at all bothered but for those of you who are, lindsey1984 aka me ! has now left habbo hotel, i dont think i was a bad person to most people, i was 100% safe and i was a friend to most people on the hotel, however due to my recent "missfortune" or to put it bluntly, due to birdies! / Hollidayz / !dud3! / -=trusted=- or any other names that this person is now know by swapped me dodgy / cloned furni, which after a while disappeared, which u have all heard the rumours about, 22t worth to be straight, after speaking with birdies! she has claimed she can do this because she knows alot of moderators and they will not do anything to her if she is caught, and that nobody will belive me because i am a scamming ***** (i cant repeat what she called me on here)
but as most of you know i didnt scam anyone, i was as safe as a house.
i know i still had 30 or so thrones left, but the way i looked at this situation is it wasnt due to furni it was more to do with the fact i had spent alot of money getting as wealthy as i got, and for it to just disappear with habbo / sulake doing absolutly nothing to regain this, i decided it was time i moved on to something else.
No! im not doing a giveaway so please dont ask, i am leaving all my stuff exactly where it is, one thing i would like to do however is let the whole of habbox know that if birdies! or any of the above names tries to trade u furni, please take my advice and don't fall for it, she claimed it has now been patched, but you never know with habbo, if you are in need of trading some of your supers please trade with people you know and trust,
i would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who was part of my time at the hotel, and i wish you all well in the future, stay safe and take care of yourselves,

xxxx
Lindsey / lindey1984

adidas™
20-10-2005, 06:35 PM
goodbye i guess
Good luck in the future;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!