PDA

View Full Version : Help Desk Halloween HORROR

DJ-3000
10-10-2005, 06:05 PM
The Beginning of Help Desk Halloween HORROR!

The clock struck 12 at midnight, DJ-3000 was lying on the sofa in the Help Desk. The wind started to grow heavier outside and there were lots of noises DJ could hear. He heard people asking for help behind the Desk, and also a howling sound from the wind outside… he just couldn’t get a minutes rest on this dark night. The Moon shone into the Help Desk, the shadow of the tall trees appeared in the middle of the Help Desk room. DJ got up on his little pixel feet and grabbed a mocha, at the same time lighting another candle because of the electricity power cut all around the hotel. He strolled down the room tapping his finger on his leg to say hello to Spectate who was kindly helping behind the Desk… Spectate looked horrified yet at the same time helping a new Habbbo near him. DJ could see Spectate’s left eye concentrating on the Help Desk window. "Um.. hey spectate are you alright?" DJ says.. Spectate took his time to reply. "Oh I’m sorry, I’m miles away!" DJ quietly giggled. "It’s alright, I’m going to lock up now – I doubt people would be wandering around Habbo in the dark to come here now anyway." DJ turned his head and looks at the shy boy who has been talking to Spectate.. "I think you better hurry home young chap, it’s too cold and dark to be here now… come back tomorrow maybe!" "Thanks for the help then Spectate" the boy said in a low voice. Spectate mumbled but he said something like no problem. "Cheerio!" shouted DJ. DJ now started to lock up, he turned to Spectate who was still staring at the window as if he’d been paralysed. "I know it’s halloween and we’re the only people on duty tonight, but stop worrying! You big baby! You’re acting as if you’ve just seen a ghost… BOO!" "Don’t do that" spectate cried with a worried look on his face. "Sorry, I just find it quite amusing with your face expressions..!" "You can talk, you never stop winking or licking your tongue out or what not.." screamed Spectate. "Yeah well.." DJ replied.

After DJ and Spectate finished their conversation, there was a sudden bang and a sound of a fog horn on a misty sea. "What was that?" DJ whispered with a terrirfied look on his face who was holding onto Spectate’s shirt. Spectate just didn’t reply.. they just stood there, all alone, both filled with fear and dread. The candle flames blew themsellves out, the windows smashed open and the floorboards started to crackle as if there was someone in the room with them.
Was there?

The normal look of Habbox Help Desk has now totally disappeared, no one knows who did it or knows the end of the story as of yet (make sure you read it, it'll make it alot easier for you for future events - so that's why I've showed you it now), but Habbox Help Desk is now full of DOOM! Dare you enter, have you got the guts? Do you have the correct underwear on today? Check it out, but watch out- monsters are about. Don’t get too scared, oh and, I wonder if DJ-3000 and Spectate know the rest of the story? OR did they lose there memories after who-knows-who changed Habbox Help Desk to what it is now.

Spider webs, skulls and god knows what,
Zombies ghosts, all that lot,
Deejay and the management too,
Think you should work out the mystery,
Before the help desk turns history,
From all the things that have re-arranged..
Can you work out how it’s changed?
The help desk is spooky, yet safe to go in,
Go now, before we throw you in!

In the coming weeks there will be many Events held so say hello to Halloween Help Desk HORROR and keep check for Announcements so you can solve our challenging mysteries and enjoy our spooky Events!

DJ-3000
14-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Magnificent events coming right at you, the Help Desk can’t get any better! Check out a new Announcement on Sunday Night for FULL Information on the upcoming Events! Do YOU want to be part of it?

Don't forget to read the Story (which will help you for Events), and have a Spooktastic Weekend!

Please note: The above Thread is a few days old from when the Help Desk was opened with it's horrific look; but the purpose of bringing back the Thread was so everyone can read the story, and be aware when the Events Announcement is (see above).

~ Help Desk Management

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!