PDA

View Full Version : Scammed >:(

Absently
11-10-2005, 05:40 AM
My brother was trading(well it was actually me) i was in his furni shop and soem dude came along and was saying mocha my pillow so i was trading him he kept cancelling though so when we finally traded he put in a mat and i didn't notice and i put in the mocha and i ticked yes i didn't get angry or anything its strange for me and so i was closing when some other people came in and i just said were closing but then this girl just said icm for mocha so i said yeah ok and we traded then the next person said did u get scammed or something is that why your closing and i said yes and he asked what was the scam ad i told him so then he said give me the little red doormat for a camera and i was just like what coz like thats 9 credits dearer and i was like what until we traded how nice people can be i didn't make back all the full amount but atleast i got something out of that mat :)

Matt.
11-10-2005, 06:12 AM
That happened to me:( i lost a mocha. but now it shud NOT happen to you again:)

Absently
11-10-2005, 06:20 AM
Hopefully i'm never gonna dress as a bunny again the scammer was a bunny and i loved dressing as a bunny:(

Craig
11-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Hopefully i'm never gonna dress as a bunny again the scammer was a bunny and i loved dressing as a bunny:(

Lol and that has what to do with scamming?Rofl,soz 2 hear btw,i been scammed a gizillion times but now im smarter and richer ;)

kaut
11-10-2005, 04:59 PM
There's a chance that the guy trading a camera for your mat was one of the scammer's clones getting the mat back so he could do it again.

Absently
20-10-2005, 02:14 AM
There's a chance that the guy trading a camera for your mat was one of the scammer's clones getting the mat back so he could do it again.
but why would he bother buying hc?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!