PDA

View Full Version : threatened with hacking

iAdam
11-10-2005, 04:22 PM
i got threatened with a hacking when people were hiding under my hcs a guy came in saying a load of hacking scripting groups and said messages in beetween one i can remember was [krews] andrew gonna hack you [krews] there was [ddc] aswell should i take it seriously?

Carlos
11-10-2005, 04:22 PM
i got threatened with a hacking when people were hiding under my hcs a guy came in saying a load of hacking scripting groups and said messages in beetween one i can remember was [krews] andrew gonna hack you [krews] there was [ddc] aswell should i take it seriously?

CALL THE POLICE.

iAdam
11-10-2005, 04:24 PM
im asking a question should i take it seriously cuz i dont wanna be hacked

Hecho
11-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Move All Rare Furni To Another Account

barttsimpson
everyone that get hacked do you think they wanna be hacked? no. yet loads of habbos get hacked

ross
THIS IS A JOB GOR DA FBI!!!!1111

WestHamMan
11-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Need the number? 999...

iAdam
11-10-2005, 04:28 PM
im gonna change my p.w every day now untill i feel safe

Rebuild
11-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Don't forget the CIA, gotta get them involved.

iAdam
11-10-2005, 04:31 PM
jeez why cant people take it seriously

KCMac
11-10-2005, 04:37 PM
urghhh , Not another one of these saftey threads. Loads of people are like this at the moment so i wanna make some facts clear

1) SONICMOUSE ISNT BACK
2) The reason it is all spookey in the hotel is because of HALLOWEEN

Rebuild
11-10-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm pretty sure the only people saying SonicMouse was back were being sarcastic, I know I was. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

KCMac
11-10-2005, 04:40 PM
It's impossible for sonic to come back and i dont think he has any plans to as if he did he would have by now and if he has a got a life by now he wont care about a pixel chat that he ''l33t'' hacked

YellowParasol
11-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Erm yeah he came in Habbox Help Desk a few minutes ago saying something along the lines of, wanna know Pass to something? he kept flooding it, thats all i saw.

iAdam
11-10-2005, 04:44 PM
righteho thanks for the poeple WHO HELPED BY NOT BEING SARCASTIC

KCMac
11-10-2005, 04:46 PM
jeez why cant people take it seriously

Because you have a nature of spamming mate , Maybe if you stopped spamming you woudlnt be treated sarcasitcally?

Anyway , look on hobtech.net for saftey advice

Erm yeah he came in Habbox Help Desk a few minutes ago saying something along the lines of, wanna know Pass to something? he kept flooding it, thats all i saw.

SonicMouse didnt , He hasnt been on since 27/7/05 at 01:21:43

iAdam
11-10-2005, 04:47 PM
i dont spam and even if i did there would be no need to be sarcastic

hughs882255
11-10-2005, 05:22 PM
get help i mean it lke

q25
11-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Just be safe, dont tell ur personal details, and you'll be ok :-D

Joeymac
11-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Keep your firewall up to date, and report this to habbo if it happens again. Use the CFH :P

iAdam
12-10-2005, 03:19 PM
no hobbas answer my cfh's (maybe because i spam it a bit) but hey if its a emergency they shud come

Carlos
12-10-2005, 03:21 PM
no hobbas answer my cfh's (maybe because i spam it a bit) but hey if its a emergency they shud come

I just copy and paste my message lol and send it alot of times.

Though sometimes I end up being banned for 2 hours because of "flooding the cfh" :P

iAdam
12-10-2005, 03:41 PM
I just copy and paste my message lol and send it alot of times.

Though sometimes I end up being banned for 2 hours because of "flooding the cfh" :P
lol wasting hobbas time is funny sometimes i get a message saying dont spam the cfh or whatever and i send a cfh syain ok its well funny then i get about 15 hobba says (not funny)

pechie100
12-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Get the S-W-A-T team involved
They'le help :p ;)

iAdam
12-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Get the S-W-A-T team involved
They'le help :p ;)
why spam the forum?

The Stapler
12-10-2005, 03:54 PM
DJ-Simpson, people can't cr'ack your account with a click of a button. The messages were obviously a joke.

iAdam
12-10-2005, 03:56 PM
DJ-Simpson, people can't cr'ack your account with a click of a button. The messages were obviously a joke.
proof? and do u know what hacking is?

The Stapler
12-10-2005, 03:59 PM
What do you mean proof? And if people take over your account it's not hacking, it's called çracking. So your the one who obviously doesn't know what hacking is.

The only way anyone could çrack your account is with housekeeping, habbo is more secure then you think.

iAdam
12-10-2005, 04:00 PM
god newbie it is called hacking and habbo isnt secure because thousands of people get HACKED every week and i mean prrof as in proof that it wasn't a real threatning

The Stapler
12-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Dude, do I really have to get a dictionary deffination of hacking and çracking?

And thausands of people get hacked because they give out there password.

iAdam
12-10-2005, 04:03 PM
omg LISTEN NOOB hacking is what its called and hacking is where they hack into ur account the example u gave was scamming DUH DO I HAVE TO SPEL THIS OUT?

The Stapler
12-10-2005, 04:04 PM
A cracker is one who engages in one or more of the following: 1) breaks into a computer system; 2) figures out ways to bypass security or license protection in software; 3) intentionally breaches computer security. Contrary to popular belief, Cracker is not synonymous with Hacker.

Now whos the noob? :)

iAdam
12-10-2005, 04:08 PM
A cracker is one who engages in one or more of the following: 1) breaks into a computer system; 2) figures out ways to bypass security or license protection in software; 3) intentionally breaches computer security. Contrary to popular belief, Cracker is not synonymous with Hacker.

A HACKER is one who engages in one or more of the following: 1) breaks into a computer system; 2) figures out ways to bypass security or license protection in software; 3) intentionally breaches computer security. Contrary to popular belief, Hacker is not synonymous with Cracker.

and ur the noob anyway look at my psot count and urs
YOU :) :eusa_danc

The Stapler
12-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Wth? You just replaced cracker with hacker on the deffinition.

) According to The New Hacker's Dictionary a hacker is a clever computer programmer, who does not necessarily engage in illegal activities. 2) In the media, a Hacker refers to a person who illegally break in or attempts to break into a computer system. See Cracker

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

iAdam
12-10-2005, 04:13 PM
ITS A HACKER FOR GOD SAKE U DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT AND UR SO SAD TO TRY AND PROVE ME WRONG WITH CREATING A FALSE DICTIONARY AND A HACKER IS SOMEONE WHO HACKES INTO SOMETHING AND MESSES AROUND THATS WHY EVERYONE SAYS IVE BEEN HACKED INTO THINK ABOUT IT U NOOBLET

i feel much better now i have got that off my chest

are you going to post now or are you too scared because i proved u wrong?

The Stapler
12-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Your calling me a nooblet when your the one talking in CAPS mode, telling me I got fake dictionary deffinations? Pfft.

Take a good hard look at these..

Deffinition of a Hacker:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=RNWE%2CRNWE%3A2005-32%2CRNWE%3Aen&q=define%3Ahacker

Deffinition of a Cracker:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=RNWE%2CRNWE%3A2005-32%2CRNWE%3Aen&q=define%3Acracker

They are defferent things idiot. But in the media a cracker is refered to being a hacker.

iAdam
12-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Unauthorized user who attempts to or gains access to an information system.

A person who enjoys exploring the details of computers and how to stretch their capabilities. A malicious or inquisitive meddler who tries to discover information by poking around. A person who enjoys learning the details of programming systems and how to stretch their capabilities, as opposed to most users who prefer to learn on the minimum necessary.

and then they take ur pass and ur furni AND IM NOT A NOOB AS IM COMING UP TO 1000 POSTS AND UR ON 48 whos the noob know and before i continue do u know what a noob is? and hackers gain acces to ur computer so get it right and EVERYONE say hacking so unless u wanna post this like 15,000 times then i suggest u shut up

The Stapler
12-10-2005, 04:28 PM
I can't understand your posts, your grammer looks like the work of a 5 year olds. And yes I'm a newbie on this forum it even ses it below my name, but I'm not a noob. Yes I do know what a noob is, do you know what grammer is?

hackers dont gain acces to ur computer

Yes they do, click the links you imbicle.

iAdam
12-10-2005, 04:31 PM
its called slang and you'll find only mods use proper grammer u may get the ocasional comma or full stop and that quote i never said that and what is a noob then? and dont call me as u dont know me and its quite offending

The Stapler
12-10-2005, 04:37 PM
I can't believe you changed the quote i got from your post! Get a mod to see if you've edited the post, I bet the find will be interessting. huh, I never called you a noob? And you want to know what a noob is? Here:

Noob is meant as an offensive term towards someone who is not nessicarily new, and quite often is directed at someone that is somewhat experienced but at the same time stupid/disruptive and/or totally incapable of learning.
A noob is almost always someone who thinks they're cool but obviously aren't. Also used in 1337 speak: n00b, nub, ch00b, n00bo, n00blet.

And please use a grammer / spell checker, I can barely understand the structure of your sentances.

GommeInc
12-10-2005, 04:37 PM
im asking a question should i take it seriously cuz i dont wanna be hacked
Well no do not take it seriously, this is Habbo, half the things are not serious, well all maybe?

Another reason as to not take it seriously is the fact that some idiot was randomly saying it out, people like that just stand there as if they have no brain but only a voice box with pre-recorded messages.

iAdam
12-10-2005, 04:40 PM
ill speak how i like on here and why u have to use google just to prove me wrong and u obviously dint know else u wouldnt need to google it and aswell its someone who dont know what they're doin so ur totally wrong little noobleyand u did call me a noob on a previous post sayin whos the noob now?

and i can barley under stand the structure of ur spellins

iAdam
12-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Well no do not take it seriously, this is Habbo, half the things are not serious, well all maybe?

Another reason as to not take it seriously is the fact that some idiot was randomly saying it out, people like that just stand there as if they have no brain but only a voice box with pre-recorded messages.
thanks alot and please can u close this thread im tired of speaking to this guy who thinks he knows everything and sorry for double post i dint realise it would

GommeInc
12-10-2005, 04:45 PM
I can't close it but I shall contact whoever mods this forum who is online at the moment, or a Super Mod. Yes I do find him annoying, he does not actually understand that n00b means new person, someone new to something e.g. Habbo. He said it was something else...

The Stapler
12-10-2005, 04:45 PM
ill speak how i like on here

Yes you can, I'm just saying I can't understand what your writing so it would be alot easier if you wrote normal grammer like a nromal person.

and why u have to use google just to prove me wrong and u obviously dint know else u wouldnt need to google it

I needed solid proove of what a cracker and what a hacker was so I got the dictionary deffinition to proove you wrong.

aswell its someone who dont know what they're doin so ur totally wrong little noobley

What?

and u did call me a noob on a previous post sayin whos the noob now?

I didn't call you a noob did I, I said who is the noob now?

and i can barley under stand the structure of ur spellins

lol, hahah

he does not actually understand that n00b means new person

lol it doesn't. That's NEWBIE.

GommeInc
12-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Yes you can, I'm just saying I can't understand what your writing so it would be alot easier if you wrote normal grammer like a nromal person.

I needed solid proove of what a cracker and what a hacker was so I got the dictionary deffinition to proove you wrong.

What?

I didn't call you a noob did I, I said who is the noob now?

lol, hahah

lol it doesn't. That's NEWBIE.
Newbie --> Newb --> n00b.

Seacat
12-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Thread Closed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!