PDA

View Full Version : Should i dump my girlfriend ?

pechie100
11-10-2005, 06:09 PM
I love her to bits and most of our year fancy her but she is really shy !
She never spends time with me , when she walks past me she says nothing , we dont kiss , hold hands , hug or get off
What do you think i should do
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charmed..
11-10-2005, 06:11 PM
i think u should dump her because if you dont feel comfortable with her well that is wrong what is the point of being boyfriend and girlfriend if she doesnt talk 2 u and ignores u but the decision is up 2 u :)

Georgia
11-10-2005, 06:11 PM
When she walks past you maybe she dosnt no what to say or expecting you to start off a conversation. Speak to her when she walks past you and then try and figure it out from there

Fruitbox.
11-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Maybe she's thinking the same about you...

KCMac
11-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Discuss things with her , If you both feel the same way then you should but we cant make this descion for you. Its something you and your girl freind need to talk about.

ChloeDust
11-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Yeh, she's just shy, try talking to her about how you feel, and maybe you can sort it out, maybe she feels a bit uncomfortable and maybe she hasn't had many boyfriends? Give her a chance, and she might become more confident, maybe she's just shy around boys and she loves you to bits but she finds it hard to show it. I'm like that to be honest, too shy for my own good ;/...

Amyia
11-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Oli i think that you should tell your girlfriend how you feel. She'll see that your upset and should then come round if not then i think that she's trying to ignore you for whatever reason and if she's like that then i think you should dump her because you don't want to be stuck with someone who doesn't really care for you. Also Oli your girlfriend may tell you what her problem is and you may be able to sort it out between you two. Talking is the key Oli just remember that and tell her the truth she'll come round Oli you'll see.

OMGitsaROSS
11-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Oli i think that you should tell your girlfriend how you feel. She'll see that your upset and should then come round if not then i think that she's trying to ignore you for whatever reason and if she's like that then i think you should dump her because you don't want to be stuck with someone who doesn't really care for you. Also Oli your girlfriend may tell you what her problem is and you may be able to sort it out between you two. Talking is the key Oli just remember that and tell her the truth she'll come round Oli you'll see.
agony aunt :p

Amyia
11-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Lol. Thanks i love being the agony aunt i like helping people with real life problems.

Victimized
11-10-2005, 07:00 PM
I think you should atleast give her more time because dumping someone because they won't kiss you is kinda shallow.
Try and talk to her, if she doesnt show any kind of interest or just ignores you completely then maybe you should dump her.
Good luck mate! Rather you than me.

ChloeDust
11-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Lol. Thanks i love being the agony aunt i like helping people with real life problems.

Lol, same or i at least try too ^^ <3

Biseinen
11-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Lol, your 'girlfriend' doesn't even say hi to you?! Haha, maybe you should stop calling her your 'girlfriend'.

pechie100
11-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Maybe so .............
I have talked to her and i said we need to spend more time together n she says we need to aswell but we cant spend time if she blanks me when i walk past

Fingerboots
11-10-2005, 08:11 PM
I love her to bits and most of our year fancy her but she is really shy !
She never spends time with me , when she walks past me she says nothing , we dont kiss , hold hands , hug or get off
What do you think i should do
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life doesn't evolve around kissing or getting off, you know? If she's shy, then she's shy, you can't expect her to do everything like that.

However if she makes you unhappy the fact you just don't talk much or whatever, then do whatever you think is best.

ilovejordan
11-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Maybe so .............
I have talked to her and i said we need to spend more time together n she says we need to aswell but we cant spend time if she blanks me when i walk past
Well, Do you ever say anything to her?

ChloeDust
11-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Yeh good point, why don't you make the first move? I.e hold her hand and walk to lesson with her, she'll feel really happy and more comfortable with you and you'll start talking properly etc :P aww it's like sweet love -shreds tear xD

pechie100
11-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Yes , when we walk past each other i say Hiya n she says nothing
And BTW i aint goin out with her 2 get of n stuff like tht i goin out with her cuz i love her 2 bits she just needs to express herself better
Even when we she asked me for a hug , i walked over to her , she got to shy n folded her arms and walked off , im not sure what to do :(
Plus if i am going out with her i want to express how i love her by hugging and kissing her .

ilovejordan
11-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeh good point, why don't you make the first move? I.e hold her hand and walk to lesson with her, she'll feel really happy and more comfortable with you and you'll start talking properly etc :P aww it's like sweet love -shreds tear xD
Lmao you emotional sista ;)

Rachi
11-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Lol you dont like me so im not going 2 say anything

dannyboymed
11-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Talk to her more, I was in a situation not miles away from that :)

ilovejordan
11-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Try makin to first move or summin :)

YellowParasol
11-10-2005, 08:20 PM
i think u should dump her because if you dont feel comfortable with her well that is wrong what is the point of being boyfriend and girlfriend if she doesnt talk 2 u and ignores u but the decision is up 2 u :)
Yeah, Kinda agree what Charmed said...

Revenge
11-10-2005, 08:22 PM
Oui. She's just shy, you need to be the one to make the first moves. My ex on-off thing was very similar. Give her a chance, time is all she needs.

Fingerboots
11-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Oui. She's just shy, you need to be the one to make the first moves. My ex on-off thing was very similar. Give her a chance, time is all she needs.
Here, here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!