PDA

View Full Version : battle ball?

DaveTaylor
12-10-2005, 12:12 PM
does battle ball run off the same server system as habbo? if so why don't they buy a seperate one?

There are so many little glitches with the game here's a few I have experienced:

1) i got lag at beginning of game and couldn't move for the rest of the game.
2) When you get stopped by someone you either have to turn keft right or back you can't carry on the same way.
3) Can't crete games due to being full ( i am sure this has happened to most of us)
4) When your friends in a battle ball room it shows up as a long thing like nav_bball etc

there are a few more glitches in the game, why did they start it without testing first of all?
plus is it really worth it?

deltateamaplha
12-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Mabey tis should of been in the battle ball section ?Anyway there is nothing better than a good game of BB I have had none of them glitches ;/

DaveTaylor
12-10-2005, 12:28 PM
you sure? i have number 2 every game

confusedmind
12-10-2005, 12:43 PM
They are not glitches..... They are meant to be there for a reason and as for the wierd names your a little to late.

Carlos
12-10-2005, 12:44 PM
does battle ball run off the same server system as habbo? if so why don't they buy a seperate one?

There are so many little glitches with the game here's a few I have experienced:

1) i got lag at beginning of game and couldn't move for the rest of the game.
2) When you get stopped by someone you either have to turn keft right or back you can't carry on the same way.
3) Can't crete games due to being full ( i am sure this has happened to most of us)
4) When your friends in a battle ball room it shows up as a long thing like nav_bball etc

there are a few more glitches in the game, why did they start it without testing first of all?
plus is it really worth it?

Those are meant to be there lol.

q25
12-10-2005, 06:10 PM
its like all because the lag :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!