PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis, Oblivion, Rita <33

Vendon™
12-10-2005, 04:01 PM
I love all these Rides at alton towers x]. also I hate the cork***** and such.. as it hurts terribly x]. anyway please feel free to leave any comments about the ride.

-Soph-
12-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Hmm ryan I agree with you :p

hehe the cork***** was so funny when we both went on it wasnt it lololol

also I <3 the oblivion, and I cant believe you got our picture on the AT website LMAOOO

-Soph-
12-10-2005, 05:18 PM
O.O I forgot to add, nemesis is one hell of a ride...

and you missed out the ripsaw ryan you bobba ;p

[ooo and everyone, if you dont think I am very nice to ryan :p, I know him in real life :p he is my slave :o]

Mentor
12-10-2005, 05:35 PM
I love all these Rides at alton towers x]. also I hate the cork***** and such.. as it hurts terribly x]. anyway please feel free to leave any comments about the ride.
I agree, the cork***** used to be ok, until they did that crapy ugland thing and removed all the padding out of the restaints and replaced em with spiky bits, now all u get is a headake lol.

Nemisis is my fav ride, athogh i havent been there yet since reta was finished, personly i think oblivions to short to realy enjoy much "/
Airs also pretty good, woo negative G's :D

Wolfie
12-10-2005, 05:37 PM
The nemisis could have been better

-Soph-
12-10-2005, 05:42 PM
personly i think oblivions to short to realy enjoy much "/

really? :p

I read a topic about this on the alton towers forum yesterday :p
I dont think its short, because I think going up the [noisy] chain lift hill and then going around the really slow turn seems to go on for agesss
It used to seem to hang you longer over the hole when they used to have sound at the top [but they took it off, because apparently it was making people scream, I suppose that its got nothing to do with being hung over a 160ft drop then :rolleyes: :p]

Mentor
12-10-2005, 05:46 PM
really? :p

I read a topic about this on the alton towers forum yesterday :p
I dont think its short, because I think going up the [noisy] chain lift hill and then going around the really slow turn seems to go on for agesss
It used to seem to hang you longer over the hole when they used to have sound at the top [but they took it off, because apparently it was making people scream, I suppose that its got nothing to do with being hung over a 160ft drop then :rolleyes: :p]
I went on it when it was pretty new, qued for 3 hours or so, then when i finaly got there, u have a slow chain list, look at a hole for 5 seconds, then your pulling backing to the the staion, i just find it way to short, esply for the time i waited to ride it "/ I much prefer the nemisis, or air "/

-Soph-
12-10-2005, 05:55 PM
wow? you went on it when it first opened?
thats quite some time back ;p
Hmm I suppose you went when the thunder looper was at alton towers

lucky :p

Mentor
12-10-2005, 06:08 PM
wow? you went on it when it first opened?
thats quite some time back ;p
Hmm I suppose you went when the thunder looper was at alton towers

lucky :p
The oblivion was way afther the thunder looper, that went when the blade? (that boat thing) was put in places, also the Beast was ok, but thats now where air is, wich is probly a better ride anyway "/

ive been a few times, some ages ago, i think most recent was a year or so ago, but i plan to try and arrge to go there with a few people again in a holiday of some sort

problem is mainly just transport since its a few hours drive away "/ (and none of us can drive... yet)

-Soph-
12-10-2005, 06:31 PM
yeah the blade and the ripsaw [2nd favorite ride :p] were put there after the thunder looper :p

12-10-2005, 06:38 PM
problem is mainly just transport since its a few hours drive away "/ (and none of us can drive... yet)

Yeh know the feeling ive bin on oblivion in fact ive bin on every ride apart from rita coz its so new. I like Oblivion i know its short but the build up near the front of the que is traumatic lmao pooping yaself.
Nemesis i have to say is my favourite tho i loved it so much it was fantastic. and i didnt have to que too long for tht last time i went on 1/2hour twas.

-Soph-
12-10-2005, 07:20 PM
you guys are nuts !

why do you go in the weekends and the school hoildays when the queues are hugeeeeee

go in the week when school is on, and you can walk on all the rides :p

Vendon™
12-10-2005, 08:46 PM
The nemisis could have been better

=OOO it couldnt >;O

-Soph-
12-10-2005, 09:02 PM
ryan how many times have you changed your sig today?

I prefered the ripsaw one ;[

Mentor
12-10-2005, 09:40 PM
when did i say weekened or holiday, thay be bad times, just utalise fact holiday times vary from place to place, meaing its easyer to go "/

Mit
13-10-2005, 06:52 AM
i like air the most, no other ride is like it. oblivion is good but there are so many rides with big drops now it just doesn't have the same effect.

cork is rubbish, u have to wear a helmet to enjoy it :p

-Soph-
13-10-2005, 04:04 PM
oblivion was the first one though...

and its the highest steel vertical drop rollercoaster in europe or the UK [I cant remember which one :p]

Clo
14-10-2005, 03:45 PM
I like lots of the rides.
My favourites are oblivion, nemisis and air. Woop. xD Love 'em.
When i first got to the top of the oblivion i was like, well it's going to be over soon so i'll just get it over with. Then when it dropped I wanted another go. Haha x]]]
Did anyone hear that echoey voice, ''DONT LOOK DOWN'' when you're at the top? :p

-Soph-
14-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Yeah I heard the voice at the top,
except now... they've taken the voice off, because apparently it was making people scream, I suppose the screaming did have anything to do with being hung over a 160ft drop ? :rolleyes:

Clo
23-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Yeahh! Well when I was queueing up for it, we was watching people like hanging over and such. And just before we went on it, a woman climbed up to the top near the drop to adjust something. Then when we went on it, the cabin hung over so far. I think she'd made it looser or something. :o And yeah, what's the voice got to do with it, it makes it funny I reckon. xD Ooo have you seen the video of the man when you're queueing up, saying ''It's you last chance to turn back'' and all this, lmao.

-Soph-
29-10-2005, 02:59 AM
yeah ive seen that video, The one saying that your going to die? LMAO

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!