PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] About danny6660

ideabox
18-10-2004, 08:06 PM
I think a lot of people are very rude and dishonourable to him. Each tiome i see a thread done by him there are so many people critisising him. Predujust should not be allowed I think.
Even thou he steals furniture ideas already made I think that would be a stupid idea to ban him. I ask to the habbox people why would you like to ban someone who may not like him for his work but why be so nasty and bullie him?

ww0
18-10-2004, 08:10 PM
I agree some people are gerks to him He is a flower not allready blomed so wait

He'll get good so be nice and DONT BE MEAN

akaPenguin
18-10-2004, 10:28 PM
We are not mean to him. He just posts alterations that we don't like and asks us to rate them, and we give him bad ratings because they were made with no effort. If he wants us to be "nice" to him, or not "mean," then he should stop posting alterations or try to spend more time on them.

In other words, we aren't mean to him, we just rate his alts badly.

habdah
18-10-2004, 10:31 PM
people if u dont like sum1 work TELL HIM WUT 2 WORK ON! do u think it will help him become better if u tell him how bad he is!!!!!

:eusa_danc hehehe look at him dance :eusa_danc

GommeInc
19-10-2004, 01:34 PM
I think a lot of people are very rude and dishonourable to him. Each tiome i see a thread done by him there are so many people critisising him. Predujust should not be allowed I think.
Even thou he steals furniture ideas already made I think that would be a stupid idea to ban him. I ask to the habbox people why would you like to ban someone who may not like him for his work but why be so nasty and bullie him?

Because my dear friend, he stole furni ideas people have worked so hard on and claimed they were his, even some famous pixel artists like P@ND@, would you like some noob stealing your hard worked on furni ideas, I sure wouldn't there is no point banning him, just ban him from using and that would stop him.

Heres a little advice danny, MAKE YOUR OWN ALTS!

ideabox
19-10-2004, 03:26 PM
We are not mean to him. He just posts alterations that we don't like and asks us to rate them, and we give him bad ratings because they were made with no effort. If he wants us to be "nice" to him, or not "mean," then he should stop posting alterations or try to spend more time on them.

In other words, we aren't mean to him, we just rate his alts badly.
Maby so but I believe that you dont start calling names to make him work harder and When he steals images already made, Well why does it bother you? It doesnt make any differents.
So your not mean to him? Ok so say you made a begginer alt not that good possibly stolen Would it be nice for somebody to call you names like stupid idiot? Thats the worst piece of work ive ever seen you theif! Go to hell where you belong? the worst one is this. IM SICK TO DEATH OF YOUR BAD ALTS AND WORST , STEALING OTHER PPLZ ALTS, YOUR HEAD SHOULD BE BURNING IN REAL LIFE! posted on Ma heads on fire thread. This person should be ashamed.
Im sorry but if thats not mean then you've got a problem there.

ideabox
19-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Because my dear friend, he stole furni ideas people have worked so hard on and claimed they were his, even some famous pixel artists like P@ND@, would you like some noob stealing your hard worked on furni ideas, I sure wouldn't there is no point banning him, just ban him from using and that would stop him.

Heres a little advice danny, MAKE YOUR OWN ALTS!
To me that would be showing an appeasion to his work. He wouldnt go and steal a rubbish work would he?
By the way the word NOOB is a bit stupid to use since you where once one. Everyone was before.
I think thats a bit harsh banning somebody for stealing somebody work or shall i say copying and pasting sombodys work.

GommeInc
19-10-2004, 04:27 PM
I am saying he shouldn't be banned but given a formal warning.

He should learn not to steal already done alterations that people worked hard on, I hate the fact that he claimed they were his own work and someone else got no credits. Would you like your own work stolen?

ideabox
20-10-2004, 06:46 PM
I am saying he shouldn't be banned but given a formal warning.

He should learn not to steal already done alterations that people worked hard on, I hate the fact that he claimed they were his own work and someone else got no credits. Would you like your own work stolen?
I wouldnt mind really because its not important to me. Its just a game!

dj-ally
20-10-2004, 06:48 PM
i agree to TOILET CREW R RUDE TO HIM *COUGH* *COUGH*!!!!!!!

so is muglouvliven

nvrspk4
20-10-2004, 08:38 PM
It is true that danny6660 is undergoing alot of criticism but there are two quite fair arguements. One is he is new and getting to work and the other is he posts things that he shouldnt not only alts and also he has been rude on occasions.

I made it a point wen I decided 2 start going to Alts to try and not b mean but I guess some day i will break down.

Still I have seen danny doing things he shouldnt be doing such as using other alts without permission and not giving credit and responding in a way he shouldnt to ratings after all, he did ask for them. He has made other posts too that were fairly innapropriate and pretty much drove alot of fans crazy. They broke down and started telling him he needs to spend more time on his alts wich is true and calling his alts rubbish. Im not saying that they should be allowed to verbally abuse him but hey, we're all human, we're not perfect. I think danny should be asked to ask permission for things and asked to review his ways and those who arent so nice should be warned. If anyone continues on this they should probably be sent a formal warning and if they continue they should get banned. but thats me and ma opinion and not many will listen. Oh well. I did ma best. :D

GommeInc
21-10-2004, 10:19 PM
His cheap rainbow alt has already been editted, I made a better copy and it actually looks like a rainboe now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!