PDA

View Full Version : Info on habbo read:

djotto1991
18-10-2004, 09:35 PM
Habbo hotel.co.uk has stopped protesting on america and is focusing on jibbi but now she has left they may target the next hotel manager i really hope its ione ::wav:

Z-Diddy
18-10-2004, 10:30 PM
i doubt they will bring back ione... i mean... she retired xD my money is on Glitterkat... i mean shes temping at the moment... so she knows what to do

habdah
18-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Becs all the way i miss Becs :eusa_snoo

nvrspk4
19-10-2004, 12:36 AM
They will probably hire a new manager GlitterKat is going to be the interim manager. But Ione isn't coming back cos she retired and neway, she is only like cos she gave out thrones and creds but Jibbi got the rules changed on her so she couldnt so that means Ione cant. which stinks but oh well...

SoraSafe
19-10-2004, 06:26 PM
ione hasn't retired, she is now a hotel director, a position higher then community producer (hotel manager).

Davie!
19-10-2004, 10:24 PM
I'm not that sure. Could be any of the office staff?

!peter-andre!
20-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Ok Everyone.

Just to settle some rumors ;)

GLITTERKAT IS NOT GOING TO BE HM!

She is very happy where she is.

IONE ISNT COMING BACK!

She Much Higher Up!
~~~~~~~~~

My Money Is on Jay ;)

Toodles,

Peter x

Adzeh
20-10-2004, 06:21 PM
its a pretty wild asumption to say that the habbo public will protest about the new manager.
It really is just a few individuals bent on causing trouble that spark protests.
I hope that the new manager comes out of the blue with a clear head, i hope that the new HM is not well known and can bring a fresh look into the rnning of the hotel.

I would like Jay to become manager but i want a fresh, un-predjudiced habbo to take command.
Jays time in the hotel must have created some form of predjudice in her heart, even if she does not want to admit it.

what are your veiws

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!