PDA

View Full Version : Help!? ;'[

Vendon™
12-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Hey, Im only 13 at the moment but I think Im bisexual as I have noticed I have started liking boys and girls. I told my best friend once and she said it doesn't bother her. But because I go an all-boys school when I told one person in the class and now everybody knows and everybody teases me at school ;'[. Help!?
:'(

Steven.
12-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Heyyy Their.

Sorry to hear, i would suggest telling a Member of Staff as it's a class of bullying and it's agains't the law.

don't be scared about telling though!

Hope all get's better soon =)

- Steven / -50 (Forum MOD)

Clarissa
12-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Don't worry your hormones are going crazy at the moment.

Dextrin
12-10-2005, 10:20 PM
All the girls in my school are bi lol

Moth
13-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Like Clarissa said, it could just be your hormones. A lot of people go through this as young teenagers, and it's not abnormal at all.

I wouldn't be too fast to go and tell people about it until you're absolutely sure, but that's your choice.

As for the bullying, tell someone of authority at your school. And try not to let them get to you.

Col
13-10-2005, 08:30 AM
If you told that friend, and they told others behind your back, I wouldn't call that person a friend. But, Yes, Hormones are a big part of this, and also tell a member of staff, they will understand I am sure.

Shampoo
13-10-2005, 02:56 PM
lmao same

[Moderator] - Please don't post pointlessly; post on topic or not at all.

-=rooty987=-
13-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Hey!
The exact same thing happened to me, cept my school is mixed. And I think I'm gay. See, Don't worry!
You're not the only one!
I swear my year 7 mate (i'm year 8) I swear he's bi or gay! AND I FANCY HIM OMGZZ :'(
Anyway.
You'll be ok!
I'm your age so, if you want to talk, Pm me :D
Love Daniel or Dan Or Dannie whatever you wanna call me hun :)

O and BTW! Don't tell a member of staff, because I did, and they tried to call My parents!

Ash♥
14-10-2005, 01:59 AM
Hey!
The exact same thing happened to me, cept my school is mixed. And I think I'm gay. See, Don't worry!
You're not the only one!
I swear my year 7 mate (i'm year 8) I swear he's bi or gay! AND I FANCY HIM OMGZZ :'(
Anyway.
You'll be ok!
I'm your age so, if you want to talk, Pm me :D
Love Daniel or Dan Or Dannie whatever you wanna call me hun :)

O and BTW! Don't tell a member of staff, because I did, and they tried to call My parents!

Also, wouldn't it wind them up if you got them into trouble? o.0

brunojrthechao
14-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey, Im only 13 at the moment but I think Im bisexual as I have noticed I have started liking boys and girls. I told my best friend once and she said it doesn't bother her. But because I go an all-boys school when I told one person in the class and now everybody knows and everybody teases me at school ;'[. Help!?

Heyyy Their.
Sorry to hear, i would suggest telling a Member of Staff as it's a class of bullying and it's agains't the law.

Sorry m8 but the only way their going to stop is if you leave school, no "bullying policy" can help you if you said you were gay.

It may get beter when the imiture little ****** go through puberty but untill then if you whish to stay,
your in for a rough ride.

EDIT By -50 (Forum MOD): Please do not swear.

Syllan
14-10-2005, 08:47 PM
I haven't been thru the stage of everyone knowing about my sexuality (Gay), but I'm 15 and basically round about 12 - 14 (for boys) hormones run wild and you're basically bisexual anyway, so you just start to experiment, then eventually u find out who you wanna go for. Both, Guys or Girls! lol.
Ya, you should report that, as it is an act of bullying and shouldn't be tolerated by yourself.

Dave xx <3

HeyHey!
15-10-2005, 01:05 AM
Its ok just land em one in the nose

Blader_Boy
15-10-2005, 01:09 AM
Relax.. at your age I'm sure its just hormones

- its a fact that during puberty 1 in 3 boys at some point think about other boys sexually..

You may be bi you may not but I can tell you you won't know for sure over the next few years!

ashLOVESMatt!
15-10-2005, 12:47 PM

13 is pretty young, I'd wait a few more years until you come out to anyone else. Good luck <3

Embean
15-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Its great that you think you've found out your sexuality, but seeing as your only still an early teen, its probably your hormones and other parts of you as your growing up which is growing up, and you tend to have different feelings for different people.
Being bisexual though, is nothing to be ashamed of.
Good luck. Emmy :)

FRISC0
17-10-2005, 09:16 PM
If your being bullied, tell teacher or something, it helps allot.
I had it (Still do sometimes) and my mum kept me off school till the school decided to do something about it. :)

cocaine
18-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Heyyy Their.

don't be scared about telling though!

Hope all get's better soon =)

The bit about against the law - It's discrimination, isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Embean
18-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Hey,

God, your classmates arent very emotional are they, i mean, they're a bit selfish, if they tease you for being bisexual, theres nothing to be scared of or ashamed of anyway, so you should just let them tease you. because really, they'll realise your not bothered what they think, - they want you to react and make you feel bad, but you and I know that, that wont happen :)
Even though your a teenager, you hormones are still wizzing around like crazy, so it may be just a growing up stage, were you tend to have feelings for different people. Tell your parents or a teacher or a close friend that will stand by you and try to prevent the teasing. Good luck and hope it helps,
Emmy :)

Steven.
18-10-2005, 08:46 PM
The bit about against the law - It's discrimination, isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Indeed, It's homophobic behaviour which is indeed against the law :)

-Soph-
19-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Ryan I remember you saying about this a while back, and your right, it doesnt bother me in the slightest, Hmm tell me who it is whos saying all the bad things, and Ill tell them what I think of all this what they've been doing to you, If its really bothering you ryan, tell your form teacher, or someone who you can trust!

YellowParasol
19-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Lucky Person.. ;(

(If your a Boy then Lucky Person)

(If your a Girl then sorry i put this) Rofl.

GoldSolid
20-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Damnit thats tight... Why bully someone because of their sexuallity?

I suggest you tell someone close to you or a member of school staff and I hope it all gets sorted out..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!