PDA

View Full Version : I need sum advice :\

ssricky
13-10-2005, 02:20 AM
i know my girlfriend is cheating on me and i know its been going on for a couple of weeks but i dunno if she knows i know and she still hasnt told me nething what do i do :\

Moth
13-10-2005, 02:38 AM
Confront her about it.

If you have proof, and she tries to deny it, it's probably a good idea to dump her.

But that's your decision.

Biseinen
13-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Make sure you 100% absolutly know she is, ask her to come see you sometime, confront her about it, if you are 100% sure and she lies to you, you know that she's not worth it.

If she's willing to hurt your feelings then lie to your face, kick her to the curb.

Rachi
13-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Yeah what trunks said.
Have you seen her with another boy/man wat eva.

cocaine
13-10-2005, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't go saying things unless you have solid proof. If you do have solid proof, confront her, and if she denies it dump her on the spot.

Owen
13-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Say the person shes cheating on you with told you :P

ssricky
13-10-2005, 07:38 PM
owen is the best one so far xD that is funny but yea i got proof i like seen her with him seen her making out with him :\ seen them at the mall so ye i think thats proof enough. thanks for the advice ill confront her and if she asks how i found out ill do what owen said +rep for all :\

Bono
13-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Confront her about it.

If you have proof, and she tries to deny it, it's probably a good idea to dump her.

But that's your decision.

Aggree's

kaut
13-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Just let her know you've seen her and how it makes you feel. If you like her tell her that you forgive her this time around and ask her to make a choice between you and him. If she still denies it then tell her that you have seen her, but that you forgive her and would like to still go on with each other if she promises not to do it again. Whatever you do don't go cheating on her just because she did.

Then there's the thought that no one has to be faithful to each other til marraige. Open relationships are fun for awhile but get pretty meaningless soon.

ssricky
13-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Just let her know you've seen her and how it makes you feel. If you like her tell her that you forgive her this time around and ask her to make a choice between you and him. If she still denies it then tell her that you have seen her, but that you forgive her and would like to still go on with each other if she promises not to do it again. Whatever you do don't go cheating on her just because she did.

Then there's the thought that no one has to be faithful to each other til marraige. Open relationships are fun for awhile but get pretty meaningless soon.
uhhh no if sumone was cheating on u i doubt u would do that :\ im gunna tell her straight up like owen said :P i cud care less she was a :rude: neways . always wanting me to spend so much money on her :\ and when i said no she wud freak out i did like her but then she started to let me know her so yeah

Rachi
13-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Take pictures of em snoggin so she cant deny it

ssricky
13-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Take pictures of em snoggin so she cant deny it
na i got my plan i put all ur advice together first im gunna see what she says when i confront her then if she denys it ill do what owen says then just for lying ill beat up the kid cuz he is like a midget :\ so ye

sim
13-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Be nice about and if you DO dump her make sure you do it nicly!

Rachi
13-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Why nicley
shez been cheating on him

ssricky
13-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Why nicley
shez been cheating on him
finally sumone who sees if from my perspective :\ its been going on for awhile ur telling me if sumone has been lying to u for like a month about likeing u then going behind ur back and cheatin on u u wud be all nice and be like ill break u with u nicely :\ if i really reallly reallly liked her i wud have already pounded the other kids face in :P yes i know im very violent

kaut
13-10-2005, 08:27 PM
na i got my plan i put all ur advice together first im gunna see what she says when i confront her then if she denys it ill do what owen says then just for lying ill beat up the kid cuz he is like a midget :\ so ye

Nah man, you can't beat up the guy just because he has the same feelings toward your girl that you do. Mostly because then HE'D get her sympathy and goodbye to your relationship. If it comes to that then you might as well say goodbye to it. Relationships take work man, just gotta be patient with the other person.

ssricky
13-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Nah man, you can't beat up the guy just because he has the same feelings toward your girl that you do. Mostly because then HE'D get her sympathy and goodbye to your relationship. If it comes to that then you might as well say goodbye to it. Relationships take work man, just gotta be patient with the other person.
na i cud care less she only liked me cuz she knows alot of my other friends like me :\ and then she goes and cheats behind my back for the longest time if she didnt like me why still be with me :\

kaut
13-10-2005, 08:31 PM
finally sumone who sees if from my perspective :\ its been going on for awhile ur telling me if sumone has been lying to u for like a month about likeing u then going behind ur back and cheatin on u u wud be all nice and be like ill break u with u nicely :\ if i really reallly reallly liked her i wud have already pounded the other kids face in :P yes i know im very violent

I've been in your shoes man. I've had a few relationships where she'll get drunk and be at a party that I'm not at and she'll get with another guy. If you really care for her then you'll forgive her, forget about what happened, and go on with your relationship. If it keeps happening then something is wrong and you break it off. But at least talk about it and be honest with each other.

If she won't admit to it, then either she's scared of losing you, she's scared of what you'll do, or she's ashamed for her actions.

ssricky
13-10-2005, 08:47 PM
I've been in your shoes man. I've had a few relationships where she'll get drunk and be at a party that I'm not at and she'll get with another guy. If you really care for her then you'll forgive her, forget about what happened, and go on with your relationship. If it keeps happening then something is wrong and you break it off. But at least talk about it and be honest with each other.

If she won't admit to it, then either she's scared of losing you, she's scared of what you'll do, or she's ashamed for her actions.
are u illetirate she has been doing this for 1 month in public is she drunk 24/7? get ur facts straight first before saying nething

Biseinen
13-10-2005, 09:07 PM
You... Are calling him... illiterate?! O_o;

1) Don't be immature and beat him up. -.- Always someone bigger than you.
2) Don't be nice... But don't humiliate her in public, be semi decent.
3) You sound like a jerk. : /

kaut
13-10-2005, 09:34 PM
are u illetirate she has been doing this for 1 month in public is she drunk 24/7? get ur facts straight first before saying nething

Then you should've done something about it a month ago. If you're not willing to work at the relationship then let it go.

ssricky
13-10-2005, 10:06 PM
You... Are calling him... illiterate?! O_o;

1) Don't be immature and beat him up. -.- Always someone bigger than you.
2) Don't be nice... But don't humiliate her in public, be semi decent.
3) You sound like a jerk. : /
i only sound like a jerk when im mad :\ and i rarely get mad

Biseinen
13-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Well in a situation like this, you need to stay calm and just be rational and think straight, he was only trying to help.

ssricky
13-10-2005, 10:24 PM
Well in a situation like this, you need to stay calm and just be rational and think straight, he was only trying to help.
still he shud get his facts straight :\ he obviously didnt read the part about the details or he wudnt have said what he did :\

kaut
13-10-2005, 10:26 PM
still he shud get his facts straight :\ he obviously didnt read the part about the details or he wudnt have said what he did :\

Nah, I read it man and said what I said. I was just trying to show you that I've been in your situation and how I handled it. But if she only liked you because she knew other girls liked you then there's no point to stay with her.

Dudeitsme
14-10-2005, 03:23 AM
The best way is to find out your Hypothesis is a prove fact which will make it A law, then the best way after that is CONFRONTATION
talk to her face to face not over phone,email,fax

Rachi
14-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Some people will suggest you cheat on her back too get even but that wil just make u as low as her.

Tell her you'v seen her with another person

YellowParasol
14-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Some people will suggest you cheat on her back too get even but that wil just make u as low as her.

Tell her you'v seen her with another person
I was going to say something on the same lines as that..

Aliness
14-10-2005, 02:38 PM
I'd go up to her and say
'' I trusted you..''
Then walk off, and write her a letter or something
Tell her how you feel,
and you have to end it if she's doing this :(
AWw, Unlucky <3

Rachi
14-10-2005, 05:49 PM
If you forgive her
SHe's think ur a push over and do it again and again

kaut
14-10-2005, 07:03 PM
If you forgive her
SHe's think ur a push over and do it again and again

that's why you only forgive her once... she does it again she's not worth your time

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!