PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Moon of Doom Terrace

Sabre_1
13-10-2005, 10:48 AM
Sorry for another thread but some silly admin rule prohibits me from editing a thread 15 minutes after posting.:s

Dave has taken over the Sun Terrace. When will he stop, is there no-one who can stop him?:o
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/3098/doooooooom3vb.png

Thanks to Miny-R for the image and Sun Terrace info.

Carlos
13-10-2005, 10:53 AM
The staff are giving themselves more work to do. After Halloween, all this will have to change back to normal.

Silly people.

Rachi
13-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Moohaaaa :D

Sabre_1
13-10-2005, 11:16 AM
The staff are giving themselves more work to do. After Halloween, all this will have to change back to normal.

Silly people.
Aww no cmon, this Habboween could be bigger than any previous ones. It could involve all the public rooms, instead of one crummy quest and a redecorated theatredrome. We could see all the publics redone and a HUGE quest, or multiple quests.:D

Rawr
13-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Aww no cmon, this Habboween could be bigger than any previous ones. It could involve all the public rooms, instead of one crummy quest and a redecorated theatredrome. We could see all the publics redone and a HUGE quest, or multiple quests.:D

Let's hope so. :D

q25
13-10-2005, 05:52 PM

that would be great

!!HM!!
13-10-2005, 06:20 PM
youknow whats weird 2 about the bot in sunterace i asked for a cola
and she said "mmm cola is lekker" its dutch for "mmm cola is good"
i know it becous am 100% dutch :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!