PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 1- Aliens.

Addie
13-10-2005, 12:28 PM
As Elle and Emily walked down past the crop fields they saw something. It wasn´t a normal something. They looked closer. And closer. It appered to be a U.F.O. An alien spaceship. ´´I´m scared.´´ Elle cried. ´´C´mon, Lets go and tell mum and dad´´ Emily whispered. So, as they ran home they explained to their mum and dad. ´´Its probarly a movie getting made.´´ Their mum said. ´´A movie? In Scotland?´´ Elle asked. ´´Or mabye its a hoax, People trying to fool you.´´ Their dad replied. ´´Fine. Mabye it is.´´ Emily groaned. At 6:00pm they turned on the news. ´´There appears to be a crop field with a spaceship in it.´´ The newsman said. ´´SEE!´´ Emily and Elle shouted. ´´Shh´´ Their dad said. ´´It may be a hoax! But if you get proof come to 6 Maple Street´´The news man then said. Their mum switched the television of and Emily and Elle went to bed. At about 3am Emily woke up. ´´I´m going to get proof!´´ She said to Elle. ´´Whatever´´ Elle replied. So as Emily got dressed and got her video-camera she set of out the door. As she recorded the aliens she saw another ship come.

Do you like it? Btw Emily is 11 and Elle is 9.:eusa_danc Chapter2- 13.10.05 or 14.10.05 mabye 15.10.05 (My nanas bday on 14th) :eusa_danc

Addie
14-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Chapter 2- The Death Of Joanna Bowens

Emily ran home and went to bed. She put her camera on her shelf and dozed off. The next day she was drawing pictures and then her friend called her. ´´Jo-Joannaes Dead!´´ Her friend Lucy said. ´´Wh-what?´´ Emily said. Joanna was their teacher she was fifty six. ´´She was adapted by aliens, they pulled her insides out and dumped her in the crop field.´´ Lucy cried. ´´I could of stopped that´´ Emily thought. As Emily hung up she wrote her article for the school paper, because she was the head of it. They had a memorial service and Elle told Emily she saw a alien outside the toilets. When they were walking home they saw a girl crying. ´´Hi whats wrong´´ Elle spat out. ´´M..m...my´´ she said bursting into tears. ´´Aw what is it?´´ Elle said, ´´My mommy was abducted´´ The girl said. ´´Where are you from and whats your name?´´ Emily asked. ´´Im LuLu and im 11 and im from America.´´ LuLu said.

Chapter3 is - American Girl. :O

Magnet
15-10-2005, 11:12 AM
I don't like that much, sorry.

Imo it's too unrealistic, an 11 and 9 year old isn't going to be all excited, they'd freak out. Sorry :( Try and make it more realistic, and longer :)

Addie
15-10-2005, 02:31 PM
I don't like that much, sorry.

Imo it's too unrealistic, an 11 and 9 year old isn't going to be all excited, they'd freak out. Sorry :( Try and make it more realistic, and longer :)

Lol. ok. At least someone comments-. I didnt like it either

Magnet
15-10-2005, 05:14 PM
The story reminded me about a story I written for my English essay.

I study alot about Aliens, UFO's and life outside this planet. And from all my research, I have enough information to compile it all into a book. I am going to start chapter 1 soon. It's gonna be good xD

Addie
15-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Kool, If i continuye this i changed the ages., Emily is 14 and Elle is 13 :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!