PDA

View Full Version : Are you popular in your school

pechie100
13-10-2005, 07:43 PM
I am a bit , what about you ?

Magnet
13-10-2005, 07:43 PM
I don't know really, I'm not exactly hated and no one bully's more or anything.

But I wouldn't say I'm popular, inbetween xD

0verRide
13-10-2005, 07:44 PM
many people know who i am, so yeah abit

Clarissa
13-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Im not doing poll because I don't know :D

Moth
13-10-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm not popular, but I'm not a loner either.

MsTanya
13-10-2005, 07:50 PM
I supose so, but that could just be because Im going out with the hotest six former in my school xD

:.bEx.:
13-10-2005, 07:51 PM
I dont like taking polls like this so i will not :)

Aliness
13-10-2005, 07:51 PM
I am,
and hate it.

Rawr
13-10-2005, 07:52 PM
I am it's fun been well known. :D

danny1541
13-10-2005, 07:53 PM
Well i would say yes because me brothers were in school and they are popular and everyone just knows me through them and i have a big family and 95 % of year 11 know me

Amyia
13-10-2005, 07:57 PM
I am a bit but i am not totally popular. I don't like to be the centre of attention at school.

RedStratocas
13-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Im kinda inbetween, I can get along with basicly anyone.

Rachi
13-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Lots of people know me.
Lol but im not that popular

Kieeran
13-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Sort of im a good klind of guy

Adam$
13-10-2005, 09:14 PM
I am popular for a bad reason. I am known as the school geek as I sit in the library every lunchtime reading a book on advanced sociology.

Seriously, I'm known around my year, but that's about it. So, a bit.

ilovejordan
13-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Hm.. I'm in what called "the popular gang" And im with the hottest boy in our yr :p so yeah..

Vitality
13-10-2005, 09:32 PM
I am proberly the most popular in yr 10 so yes i think so :rolleyes:

ttranquility.
13-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Well depends for me, i said yes because almost everyone knows my name xD I think its because i help with organizing like, the school prom, dances, ect. :p

deltateamaplha
13-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Not at all there all a bunch of neds (chavs) But my mates love me and They rock :).

CutieJamie
13-10-2005, 09:39 PM
I am A bit I know a lot of people.

chipie60
13-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Well im not popular i think, Im in a lil gang ya but im not in with the make up blonde highlights posse.. :P
Im happy the way i am, anyway i believe those who say they are popular are big headed..

Biseinen
13-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Define 'popular'?

If it's to mean you have a large number of friends, then yes, I'm popular... But if you mean do you hang with the 'cool' kids, then no.

Fingerboots
13-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Yes/a bit.

I'm not in the "popular" group, (which everyone pretty much hates anyway) but I talk to and get along with pretty much everyone in my year.

Our groups pretty well liked and everything, but to be honest I would never want to be hugely popular.

RedStratocas
13-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Well im not popular i think, Im in a lil gang ya but im not in with the make up blonde highlights posse.. :P
Im happy the way i am, anyway i believe those who say they are popular are big headed..

I think saying you are cool is big headed, but popularity you can tell sometimes, although people may be lieing.

kaut
13-10-2005, 11:37 PM
I'm head of the class
I'm popular
I'm a quarter back
I'm popular
My mom says I'm a catch
I'm popular
I'm never last picked
I got a cheerleader chick

Sorry... the Nada Surf song hit my head when I saw this thread.

I went to a small school, graduating class of 34 so it was hard not to be known. And considering that I was the only one with long hair and patched jeans everyone knew who I was.

Anger
13-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Im not popular im a nerd :]

Owen
14-10-2005, 01:59 AM
Me iz popular mon
I iz like teh one who goes up to teh non poplar kids and says like hi to them for no reason and tries to be friendly in an like show off way, iight. Me iz bad mon.

Better stop talking like that :S

Pulchritudinous
14-10-2005, 03:11 AM
*Cringes*, yes I was, but we wern't chavs, it's just ever since my friend kicked a hated chav girl in the fanny everyone seemed to adore us. Lol.
But, seriously, your status just depends on how chavvy you are really.

But, I moved to Australia recently, and I'm starting my new school some time next week, sooo I don't have a clue.

:Floyd
14-10-2005, 04:45 AM
Everyone stop being so ashamed of who your are, we all know and you all know that none of you are popular If you go on habbo, let alone habbox. Not to mention alot of you people go on while your at school... Oh yea, im sure all the 'Popular' kids go on habbo.

kaut
14-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Everyone stop being so ashamed of who your are, we all know and you all know that none of you are popular If you go on habbo, let alone habbox. Not to mention alot of you people go on while your at school... Oh yea, im sure all the 'Popular' kids go on habbo.

well that's not very nice is it? lol. And I still have no clue what a chav is. Everyone has hobbies... even popular people. And yes, some may even go on habbo or habbox when there's nothing else to do.

nets
14-10-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm popular in my school, I receive up to 50 console messages a day and so many friend requests it would be impossible to count.

Victimized
14-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Most people know me but thats it they know me they dont talk to me.
Although i'm happy with that i dont exactly want the chavs liking me.

Jordan3
14-10-2005, 07:04 PM
I was quite a bit in high school, but now I just like to be normal.

RedStratocas
14-10-2005, 07:09 PM

Well many of us dont go on habbo (anymore). I dont. It doesnt mean anything, Im talking to people from school online right now. So I can talk on habbo, and still hang out with my friends without taking either away. Im not the most popular kid in school, but even if I was, I would still talk to people on here. You must really know bad people if they wont even talk to you if you have one wierd hobby. Either that or thats what you think people think about you.

Jordan3
14-10-2005, 07:12 PM
I normally only go on habbo to talk. And it is filtered at my school.

Wootzeh
14-10-2005, 07:31 PM
My Mummy says i'm popular.
Na, I dont get bullied or anything and I get on with most people, not with the 'popular' people though as they think they're hard and are ******s xD

brunojrthechao
17-10-2005, 08:22 PM

It depends how old you are, One or 2 of the people from the now "popular crew" went on habbo in year 7, if your year9+ and still go on habbo, I can safely say that your not popular...

Anyway... Im abit popular people know my name but im not gonna lie and say "im uber kool and i go out wif fit lasses in da 'popular crew' I went Nerd in year 7/8 (why I know about habbo and habbox) Im kinda Chav (not full on but I do go round in a "massive crew") but I hate it! All my friends are in lower sets but I guess it will help me in the long term...

Kardan
17-10-2005, 08:25 PM
The kids know me for bad reasons :rolleyes:

Insanity
17-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Notice the majority of people saying yes ;) yes we know your secrets.
and i wasn't popular till i got into yr8 when i got pi§§ed off. no more mr nice guy >=[

Georgia
17-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Im not really popular but i no alot of people and a lot of people will no me and I hang round with most of the people people. I know everyone in my year i cant say i get along with every1 cause im sure noone can/will. So yea.. a bit but i wouldnt want to be 'really popular'. Thats when it can get a bit bad.

Rachi
17-10-2005, 08:42 PM
I dont get bullied and im sort of friends with the popular people ;]

$@m
17-10-2005, 08:43 PM
In a school of 1020 I think not. Although I do have safe friends and I don't get bullied.

YellowParasol
17-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Im Quite Popular..

lil.chick.04
17-10-2005, 08:45 PM
popular or not doesent matter just aslong as u av some one beside u most da way :)

NekkLe
17-10-2005, 10:15 PM
In secondary school I was. Well, everyone in my year knew everyone, and basically I was 'in' with the crowd.

I'm quite placid but at times I can be loud, I don't really like to think as being popular, I'm independent so I don't really rely on being popular or not.

Mentor
17-10-2005, 10:29 PM
I duno, i havent actaly manged to be awake properly for a day in collage yet, so other than on randomly occuring occsions im just walking around in a dase lol, so i aint got a clue... i will find humanoid sleeping habbits evenatly thogh "/

NekkLe
17-10-2005, 10:34 PM
I duno, i havent actaly manged to be awake properly for a day in collage yet, so other than on randomly occuring occsions im just walking around in a dase lol, so i aint got a clue... i will find humanoid sleeping habbits evenatly thogh "/
Lmao^ randomly dazed walking around like a half dead life form would be quite an amusing site :p

I think when you go into College, too many people try to prove something...my answer..Yeh? I think you tend to stay in a little group when you get into college, I like it that way. There isn't a popular in College with everyone comming in and out on different days and times makes it hard for those who maybe want to be popular.

Mentor
17-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Lmao^ randomly dazed walking around like a half dead life form would be quite an amusing site :p

I think when you go into College, too many people try to prove something...my answer..Yeh? I think you tend to stay in a little group when you get into college, I like it that way. There isn't a popular in College with everyone comming in and out on different days and times makes it hard for those who maybe want to be popular.
True the place is to big for there to be anyone youd particaly reconise and half the people due to the arrngement of lessons youd probly never even see lol "/

Bioda
17-10-2005, 11:48 PM
I'm not extremely popular but I'm like just above the middle. :]

Moose
17-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Im a clown at school so Im not bothered, most of the people on this thread will say yes...

RedStratocas
18-10-2005, 12:39 AM
I'm not extremely popular but I'm like just above the middle. :]

Same. I dont really like the "popular" people in my school anyway, although I can hang out and be friends with anyone.

Pulchritudinous
18-10-2005, 01:49 AM
I dont get bullied and im sort of friends with the popular people ;]

So if you get/got bullied you're unpopular?
That's such an unbelivably shallow thing to say, I got bullied, I hung around with the people that are classed as popular, but I got bullied by some stupid thugs who think their all that, just because I wasn't a s'lut, like my friends.
I know people who had the same problem, so no, getting bullied does not mean you're a loser.

BL!NKEY
18-10-2005, 02:35 AM

omg that is exactally how i feel

most of these people are on habbo way too much and need to go out side with their friends.

like it is ok if you go on for like 1/2 a houre a day but some poeple are on 8-10 houres every day and that is unhealthy

the people i am talking to are so fake it seemes to me

well i have been tring to cut down on habbo and slowly stop
because it is not the best use of time

but when you are over 18 you shouldnt be on chatrooms with
9 year girls names x69xHotgirlx69x its rediculious

ahh i feel like i am ranting but that guy said what i was thinking

Gaby
18-10-2005, 02:41 AM
I'm not Popular but I'm not a nerd, I'm mostly like a Poperd =P

Clo.
18-10-2005, 11:28 PM
Heh. Back when I was at school there were kind of 3 'cliques' so to say. 'Skanks', inbetweens and the popular people. I was inbetween. >.< I got on with the popular people and the 'skanks'. Gawd I hate that word now. Hah.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!