PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values // Jethex

Nisus
13-10-2005, 07:43 PM
These are My Rare Values..

Throne - 19.7 - Reason - I've seen it Going for 20 hcs 3 times and Going For 19.5 2 times So i had to put it some where in the middle of these 2 prices so thats why i have Gave 19.7hcs

holoboy - 1.7hcs - Reason - I've seen this go for 1.5 hcs a couple of times but also seen it go for 1.5 hcs and norms on top of them as well so thats another Reason why i have gave this Price for the holoboy

aloe vera - 3 hcs - Reason - i've Seen this one sell and it sold for 3 hcs and i think the reason why this sold for that is because it is prob the most hardest rare to get hold of so when people see it they will grab it because it will take the a long time to get hold of again

Dragons - 1.2 hcs - Reason - This item i've seen selling 3-4 times people are starting to like this item as i am seeing people try and get hold of it a lot of times but the 3-4 times i have seen it go i know they have offered 1 hc and some norms for it so thats why i gave it this price

nordic - 1 hc - reason - i have seen this sell once for this price dunno maybe some one wanted it really bad but its still a sale of a pieice of habbo furni

Green Bb - 5.2 hcs - reason - seen 2 times same with the aloe this is another item what is very hard to get hold of not many people have got these so when they have a chance to get it i think that there gonna offer good for it

petal - 3.4 hcs - reason - this is a item what what people also like i've seen his sell at this price just 2 times but they have been good offers for them thats why i put them at this price

majestic - 5 hcs - reason - seen about 5-7 times it is a very nice item and i think 5 hcs is a Respoisible Price for it So this is the price i am giving it

.................................................. ..................................................

Well these Are all my Rare Values and i will let u know other values i get when i see more Thanks // Jethex

Smiddy
13-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Ok!, great thanks for taking time to produce these values!

Appreciated as always! keep it up! :)

Smiddy :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!