PDA

View Full Version : How To Make Money x[[Topic]]x

Rob™
14-10-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm getting Bored of the 50+ Topics.. HOW DO I MAKE MONEY I NEED THIS AND THAT.. So I decided to make a Topic where I'll post some Idea's
and others can post their Own.. 3-4 Topics of how do I make money is Alright but I'm sure I've seen over 20+ in the past 2 Weeks or So.

Coal Mining:
Just Mine Coal at the Coal Trucks [P2P] or if you've got 60 mining mine at the Mining Guild if your [F2P] And haven't got 60 mining Stick to Iron Mining
[Suggested Level for Mining At Coal Trucks 50-59]
Sell the Coal for 150-175 Each

Fishing: Fish Lobs at Catherby [P2P] I would Suggest NOT Fishing at Karamja on [F2P] Unless you NEED to

Sell The Lobsters for 150-250 Each [Depends on Cooked/Raw]

Herb Hunting: [P2P]
Hunt Druids/Chaos Druids for Un I.D'D Herb's then sell for 1k-1.5k Each

Merchanting:
Merchanting is one of the EASIEST Things to make Money With.. I can't be bothred going in to a Full Detail Guide [Again &_&] so If you need help with Merchanting PM Me or Post here >.> [Please Say the Item you want to Merchant with and your Current GP]

Killing Monsters:
Simple Enough.. get High Enough combat levels to kill Monsters that Drop Good Loot like Firegiants , Demons and so forth

Begging:
Do this if you plan to be a noob for the rest of your Runescape Life [lol]
Just go up to Random people and ask for free stuff lmao.. [Noob4lyfe] x]

These are just a Few Brief ones.. you may add others and may ask Questions about making money at this Topic

PS2.
14-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Add Staking,Pking,Barrows..

Rob™
14-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Go on then.. Add Staking,Pking,Barrows

I'm just doing some Brief ones.. I'm not Making ALL OF THEM It's for people to add Idea's and Such.. you may have a Diffrent way of Pking,Staking,Barrows
than Someone Else..

For Pking,Staking I'm only good at Kamikazi Pure's which only my mates and me in RL Know how to do Well.. So I'm no good at Pking,Staking with other People's Builds.. mainly my Own

Annihillating
14-10-2005, 03:10 PM
i need help merchantin....

:P
14-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Rob™ i thought before you said you don't play RS?

Rob™
14-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Rom™?

Who is this you Speak of ? ;)

I don't play Runescape as Much as I used to..

I have only just got back to playing it after about 4-5 Weeks..

Rashelly
14-10-2005, 06:01 PM
This is my way at the moment - it's not so good, but it gives me magic exp, runecrafting exp and fletching exp (and kind of farming, seen as though i farm while i fletch and high alch)
Stats needed - 44 rune crafting, 55 magic 70 fletching, maybe 60 woodcutting if you do it the long way.
Ok...
Buy 1k yews - 300k
Buy 1k bowstrings - 125k (probably less than that)
Buy 1k essence - 40k
total spent so far - 465k
Make 1k natures (takes 2-3 hours using the abyss)
Fletch the yew logs, string them
high alch them for 768 each - that's 768k
768000 - 465000 = net profit of 303000(303k)
If you want to make pure profit, cut the yews and get the bowstrings yourself.
I think this is the best way to build 3(kinda 4) skills AND earn a profit.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!