PDA

View Full Version : Lol lots of funny things

BloodKane90
14-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Ha! The Year 7 came up less then a month ago the come up and say wanna fight with like 4 other boys you go up to them they laugh and run away im 6th Former :) when i was eating pizza Yumm!!! they knock on your door this is what you do:

- Give them the pizza with like a crust left
- Wedgie Them (Abit Silly i got to agree so its up to you)
- Play football with them and kick the ball all the time to your mate so the year 7 need to keep running.

I guess some year 7 are nice so its unfair on some but for the ones that are like Hurhh!! Come on then then you can do them.
I don't bully them but you can do it but don't go nasty like punch them muck around with them

ilovejordan
14-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Ha! The Year 7 came up less then a month ago the come up and say wanna fight with like 4 other boys you go up to them they laugh and run away im 6th Former :) when i was eating pizza Yumm!!! they knock on your door this is what you do:

- Play football with them and kick the ball all the time to your mate so the year 7 need to keep running.

I guess some year 7 are nice so its unfair on some but for the ones that are like Hurhh!! Come on then then you can do them.
I don't bully them but you can do it but don't go nasty like punch them muck around with them

Thats real childish.. You were yr 7 once.

Biseinen
14-10-2005, 07:57 PM
*Bad reps*

~_~

BloodKane90
14-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Lol will u stop picking on me

I SAID PEOPLE WHO ANOYY U

Like say u hit your bro
u was once small once
Duh.

ilovejordan
14-10-2005, 07:59 PM
My bro's older :)
DUHH

BloodKane90
14-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Duh.. if u had a brother who is younger Geezh
and whats the duh suppose to mean how do i know

Jordan3
14-10-2005, 08:00 PM

Wow, you're dead cool.

ilovejordan
14-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Duh.. if u had a brother who is younger Geezh
and whats the duh suppose to mean how do i know
Boy oh boy your thick

BloodKane90
14-10-2005, 08:02 PM
ok if u think im thick lets test u

how many bros do i have
Duh ur thick

Biseinen
14-10-2005, 08:03 PM
ok if u think im thick lets test u

how many bros do i have
Duh ur thick

WTH. HOW CAN YOU TEST SOMEONE ON THINGS THAT ARE ABOUT YOU WHOM THEY DON'T KNOW?!

Idiot. -.-

BloodKane90
14-10-2005, 08:04 PM
ur the idiot how was i suppose to know he had an older bro iggnorant child

Eamonn
14-10-2005, 08:15 PM
:o Your in 6Form :o Wow your really immature and have extremely bad grammer :o *stares*

Biseinen
14-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Yeah, he's doing beauty. ;)

Ziploc Bag
14-10-2005, 11:53 PM
wow bloodkane got any other stories like how you made fat free popcorn on your 10th birthday?

Insanity
14-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Your 6th form, and you ACT like that?
I think your the yr7 whos had thoose pranks played on you ?

Mentor
15-10-2005, 12:04 AM
od, youve clamed to be nearly every year in existnace over the last single year, make your mind up, and why in the world were you grouping year 7's if u were in 6 form "/
Id be personly scpetical if your even in secondry school yet :rolleyes:

Magnet
15-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Lmao, bloodkane, that is evil on Year 7's. We were all year 7's once..

And Kane, I'm bad repping you. This could be a form of bullying, your in 6th form (But I highly doubt it) and you pick on someone in year 7. Your probably twice the size of them (IF you ARE in sixth form) and you pick on them because they annoy you? Pfft.

I'm in year 8, I'm well more mature than you. And alot of people are younger then you and more mature. But, in my opinion, you don't act/type like a sixth former.

ilovejordan
15-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Lmao, bloodkane, that is evil on Year 7's. We were all year 7's once..

And Kane, I'm bad repping you. This could be a form of bullying, your in 6th form (But I highly doubt it) and you pick on someone in year 7. Your probably twice the size of them (IF you ARE in sixth form) and you pick on them because they annoy you? Pfft.

I'm in year 8, I'm well more mature than you. And alot of people are younger then you and more mature. But, in my opinion, you don't act/type like a sixth former.
I agree

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!